Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
awwww sweet post

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

awwww sweet post

Thank you anyway... I thought they all forgot me... I guess they really did. Everyone is avoiding my angry note. So not fair........ (As some one rightly pointed out life is never fair) Confused Ouch
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
wow..really awesome post..:)i loved it:)oh..pls update next part too..:)this post is really..sweet...and its really touching:)great work:)
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Awesome assumption dear.
so sweet. kash ki sach mein aisa hota.
plz post the nxt part soon.
Rajani-Jadhav Groupbie
Rajani-Jadhav
Rajani-Jadhav

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
nice one yaar...!Smile
abhay is a darling...!
and misha trying to make shaurya fall for her is so sweet...! poor piya in a  diliema ...loved the hug...keep assuming lol!!!
shyamz Groupbie
shyamz
shyamz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i read it all in one go.....simply superb.........
yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
as usual, amazing part Hug
the whole part was light, not too dramatic or depressing, it was very natural and nice to readSmile
and... Abhay is SO adorableDay Dreaminghehehe
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

After 17 February

PIA POINT OF VIEW:

My smile faded as he said the words aloud, no one might not have heard it but it was certainly loud and clear for me. I nodded and smiled at him half heartedly. He stared past me as if remembering some ancient grief.

"Don't worry Abhay, I know what all this is about. I will not let this put wrong sense into me" I tried to convince him and he looked at me for one split second as if to defy his own words and embrace me but then it turned into a cold and dead look which I surprised me. I think I was getting used to the good and caring Abhay who always smiles to you and tells you that he will stay with you forever.

He smiled again, it seemed a bit fake this time. I knew him too well to not recognize his expressions. He was trying to put up a lovely faade again, it became better with time.

"Oh c'mon now… Don't get lost already there will be many chances for that today" The announcer shouted into the mike making me blush. My hand was still in Abhay's and his grip grew stronger tugging on my hand yet very gently… I took his support and climbed on the stage stumbling once… He caught me yet again. The crowd broke into applause but I pulled myself together. Remember what he had said. He said it was all fake. This was not reality. We were not together.

"You okay?" he asked putting his hands around my waist and balancing me. I nodded. "Take your steps carefully" his voice was relaxed and loving. I nodded again fighting the urge to look up to his face and tell him how hurt I was with what he had said. From the deep corner of my heart I always knew that I would love him in all circumstances and would be with him someday. He would be with me one day… I couldn't even think of living without him…

"… So a big round of applause for T and Shankar" I heard them calling. I had missed what everyone was saying. I looked at Abhay for a moment speculating his expression and then got the courage to speak.

"Abhay. Would you mind if just for today we forgot what you are and let our feelings take over?" I asked almost in a whisper. He didn't respond. "I promise" I began and then sighed defeated. "It doesn't matter if we show it to other people or not, I know what I feel and nothing can change that… Please don't let yours bury under the hatred and darkness of your world" I told him. I could feel that I spoke any more my voice would crack and I would give away in front of the whole college. His grip on me loosened for one second and then his hand slid down my hand and pulled me closer to him. I took that as a yes. He was letting all boundaries go today. Our day of love. Our Valentine's Day.

"So what do we have to do?" I whispered playfully into his ears and a smile spread across his face. I was too preoccupied with something and I couldn't hear a word. He played along.

"Abhay I am serious" I coughed and said.

And then the host announced to my relief. "This round will be nothing special but… there is a twist. The guys will be blind folded and they will have to recognize their 'love'" the crowd broke into cheers.

"Now that will be easy" Abhay said with a laugh. I looked at him confused. He chuckled and answered.

"Remember I am the vampire" he said with a wink. "I can smell a little better than normal people" he said in a low and grave voice, a sudden seriousness entered his voice but soon faded as the announcement commenced.

"And guess what guys? If you don't know which angel is yours you might get a slap… Cause when you think you know which hand is 'hers' you take it and kiss it" the boys gulped a lump in their throat but Abhay seemed to be in ease.

Te boys were blindfolded and then the girls had to open all the ornaments they had in their hands… no sign of recognition. Misha came out of nowhere and whispered something in the host's ears. The host seemed satisfied with whatever she had planned and Misha pulled the ring in her finger out. So this was the twist in the show… I smiled to myself. Lets just hope that my vampire sweetheart recognizes me, I thought with a giggle. 

First was the new guys turn. He seemed as though he would collapse any moment. The host first sent T in front of him. He took her hand and inspected it for a moment. He wrinkled his nose and said a quick no. The audience suppressed their laughter, then went Misha. Misha put her hand in his and then waited. He seemed to 'explore' her hands. Misha looked at him cryptically.

'Where has this lunatic come from?' he mouthed and I laughed. Then I heard something. Misha seemed as shocked as I was and without thinking she pulled her hand away and rubbed it in her shorts.

"EEEw. You don't even know her hand." She said in disgust. "What do you do all day? Have grass like she does?" the boy untied his blind fold and gasped when he saw Misha.

"Hey I am Shankar" he said suddenly and there were whistles.

"What kind of a name is that? What are you T's grandfather?" she said with a laugh and rolled her eyes. The guy seemed to lessen his excitement and walk down from the stage with a dissatisfied T staring behind him. She was grumbling and I was sure he would get a thrashing later.

"So T and Shankar are OUT" the crowd broke into cheers again… The crowd now chanted Ruhi and Angad's name. the host kindly obliged and put them to test. He sent me first and Angad started to give his live commentary.

"Oh god don't let my love story end today…. Please." He took my hand and almost at the same moment let it go. "Nah that's not her. Her hand is a little colder than this" he said shaking his head. Ruhi was doing a little dance behind me and the host let her go next…

She danced to him and twirled around once. Placing her hand in his, He grasped it.

"Ruhi I found you" he said in a childish way and pulled her hand to a kiss. Ruhi giggled and when Angad opened his eyes she hugged him tightly.

And now would be my turn. Misha went first now and Abhay didn't even need to hold her hand.

"I know its not Pia. Next" everyone was left dumbfounded. They let Ruhi go now.

"Next" he muttered again.

Then I took a step towards him and he smiled.

"That's it now that's the girl I am waiting for" he said with a smile. Taking two steps forward himself he pulls me to his chest and then places a chaste kiss on my palm.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamzyoyoloifrah.Mahak Sinhajustadream.Akankshaa.pratsy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index