well written !!!Smile
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Hey liked the assumption put on page 16.Approve Approve Approve

Sorry for being that much late. Ouch
Ouch Ouch

Lovely one and specially liked the last part when Shaurya told Mish not to change herself and she looks good in the way she remains. Smile
Smile Smile I too wanted to suggest her the same. Wink Wink Wink

Lovely mom daughter convo and i liked the way she understood that a guy is the reason for all this and she has already doubted Shaurya.
LOL
LOL LOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Yeah finally i am on time today i mean i read this assumption today after u updated it.Wink Wink Wink

Good one and i always think after u put any assumption that "Kaash aisa kuch hua hota" this time between Abhay & Pia i mean the last scene. Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The promise which he made to her, the question he asked her that does she trust him & the assurance he gave to her all were superb. Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

One thing i don't like was her concern for Kabir as Kabir never leave a chance to let him down. Unhappy
Unhappy Unhappy And i agree that Vampires are revengeful and i loved that. Approve Approve Approve

Hope to get next soon.

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

we   share  something in common

BASKETBALLLLOL
LOL 
anyways   I  so  liked  how Abhay    and  kabir's  EGO 

MEN !!!!!  kabhi nai  sudharne  waale  naa???Wink LOL

Oh thats great!

Men will be men right? Always fighting for girls LOL Lets just wish that never changes or else our lives will become boring right? Just imagine guys all becoming anti women and running around the earth. Humko bhi to kuch attention chahiye na? Toh woh sidherne nahi wale... humara faida hai! Tongue Wink
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Hey liked the assumption put on page 16.Approve Approve Approve

Sorry for being that much late. Ouch
Ouch Ouch

Lovely one and specially liked the last part when Shaurya told Mish not to change herself and she looks good in the way she remains. Smile
Smile Smile I too wanted to suggest her the same. Wink Wink Wink

Lovely mom daughter convo and i liked the way she understood that a guy is the reason for all this and she has already doubted Shaurya.
LOL
LOL LOL

Well thats okay. Dont worry i dont mind if you come late! Smile

Yes that part is something i have been thinking for a long time now. Obviously Shaurya likes Misha and he doesnt want her to change. A bit of jealousy doesnt hurt either. Even Shaurya mentioned that earlier actually. Or i think i heard something like that. Anyway thats what he wants! Big smile

And as for the Misha Madhu part. Its just a common mother and daughter relationship. Most mothers understand what is going on with the kid in one touch or glance. Experience as they call it... LOL

Edited by Paradisekiss053 - 10 February 2011 at 5:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Okay okay i said that i wouldnt be posting but i just couldnt keep my hands off the lap top so i am posting this!

After 16 January

PIA POINT OF VIEW:

"You are not alone Pia" he looked at me with loving eyes. I sobbed and he pulled me into his strong embrace, placing a hand on his chest and pull away. I didn't want to be this weak in front of me. I was hurting him even more.

But I didn't. I didn't push him away. What did I do to deserve such a man's love and support? Only god knows. "I don't know Abhay why I was hiding it from you…" I began and he hugged me closer. My voice became muffled.

"Don't worry about it. I understand. It is very hard to tell the truth, I know how that feels" he said into my ears. His voice tickled me and I nodded knowingly.

"Pia. I think you thought I would misjudge you didn't you?" I could almost hear his smile on the face. I thought for a moment and then nodded.

"I am sure my reaction wouldn't be as you had given me" he said with a laugh and I instantly felt guilty.

"Sorry Abhay" his laugh ended.

"You are wrong Pia. I wont misunderstand you. And as for your reaction it was quite relevant, you are human after all." He pulled a lock of hair behind my ears and then loosened his grip.

"Abhay please don't tell anyone… I wont.." my voice cracked again and he sighed.

"Pia you can trust me. You know that right?" I nodded. I trusted him blindly more than anything.

His piercing eyes were on mine and he scrutinized them. "You know Pia you have got the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen" a warm smile spread across his face and I looked towards the ground trying to hide the blush that played at my cheeks. He laughed whole heartily and I joined in.

"You don't have any idea… what it means to see you laughing now… I cant stand seeing you in that way" his voice was filled with disgust.

"I wasn't in pain Abhay. It was nothing." I said defensively. He snorted.

"You should have seen your face when he was clicking your pictures. You seemed so uneasy then. And you get so puzzled when the topic comes up" he brushed my cheek with his hands and then hesitated and pulled back.

"How did you… understand" I said in a deep and rough voice.

"You should have checked your CD first you know. That CD had h voice and maybe his picture too… I wouldn't know properly but I caught his voice. Even if Arnav Dobrial hadn't come that day, Misha would have recognized him." He looked at me curiously for one second.

"His voice was there in the video? I didn't know. That was the only one I had and it was a collage so I didn't look through it" I let out a sigh of relief.

"You know you are just too good. You cant see anyone else in pain so you suppress yours… That is not at all good for your health. Put yourself before everyone Pia, you need to be selfish in this world. I wont always be here you know…" his voice trailed off in a sad tone. I felt my stomach churn too.

"I wont let you go… I will continue putting myself in danger if that is what keeps you with me for my life" I told him seriously and he seemed angry.

"You cant put yourself in danger just to be with me." His grip was on me again and his eyes were blue now.

"I cant imagine what would happen if I went out for a day and in the next I found you hurt" he looked away from my face and stared passed me.

"okay… lets go now… I am getting late" I held his hand and put an attempt to pull him with me. But I couldn't even move him an inch. He laughed and followed my lead. Having a person was a vampire with you was really very stressful sometimes.

Next day~

I brushed my hair for one last time and then pulling my bad over my shoulder I went out of the room. Everybody greeted me as I walked down the stairs and giggled. I looked blankly at them and thought what the possible reason could be.

I came out of the hostel and found two people looking at each other sternly. One was Abhay who was leaning on his car and the other was Misha who hovered near the gate impatiently taking rounds.

"There you are" Misha ran to me and hugged me. I starred at her dumbfounded. What is happening over here?

"I am here to take you to college" Abhay's cool voice came and I think I heard Misha groan.

"No she comes with me" Misha turned and argued. Abhay shook his head…

"Sorry Dobrial, cant do." He said with a smile. 

"She was my friend before she became your… sweetheart" she stuck her tongue out at him and he laughed. I looked down embarrassed. "I really need your help Pia" she whispered into my ears. I starred at hr blankly.

"That Shaurya is my slave for today and I need him to fall in love with me" she whined like a school girl. I smiled and patted on her shoulder.

"okay I will help you. I guess I will have to tell him to go away" I said with a grimace. She coughed muttering something I couldn't understand.

"You should be yourself Misha" that was unexpected. Both of us turned together towards him. He was smiling. "Let me tell you a secret." She nodded more than willing to know. "Boys have a category for choice." He began as he paced towards our direction

"They want the girl who is different but that's not it. They want her to be different from heart. They don't want her to change just to impress them" he said with a wink.

"Don't change yourself for anyone. Guys like you as you are. You are… cool and 'fun' to be around." He complemented.

"I am sure he likes you, he only seems to notice you in the crowd." He said with another smile. I had never seen Abhay like this. Maybe he was taking my little secret a bit too overboard and trying to keep Misha happy.

"Just like you notice Pia in a crowd" she muttered under her breath satisfied. I don't thin kthat was meant for any of us. Abhay or me. But it sounded good, that is all I care about.

You guys didnt even try to guess... Only Rajani tried and she almost got it right. The voting ends today and guess what the one i dont like is going to end up winning the whole contest! Ok i know i am a bit down today but i think you will like the post though. By the way mine was . . . . . (Count the number of dots)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyoloPriyaThakurifrah.AnamikaSJain--AROMAL--justadream.

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Okay so no one is commenting now? What is happening? Why has everyone forgotten me? Cry This is so not fair.... Are yu guys even there or what? Am i talking to my computer? (I think so)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index