Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Assumption box (Page 11)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifrah.

this post is really good:)pls countinue writing...its really nice to read..:)

Dont worry even in the pressure i will try to post as much as possible. Smile you can count on me! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

hey well written !!Roll
 hat off to u !!Cool 1

Thank u thank u. Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

Just amazing dear.
that's exactly what I think is gonna happen.
As Abhay can feel Pia in trouble, he'll surely feel it n call her n wen he'll cum 2 know about it he'll return back.

Hehe. thats what we all thought but it was different... Yesterday's epi was fabulous. The prediction is coming up shortly after Wink
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

After 27 January

ABHAY POINT OF VIEW:

Please Pia. Be strong I cant afford to lose you. I wont be able to bear it. I cant let you leave my life. Cant you feel the love? Cant you understand I am right here with you… as always. I will never leave your side. I promise. Just come back to me… That's all I want now.

The pleas came really fast but her heart beat was low distant and the blood transfusion wasn't helping much. Why didn't it protect her? It had always protected me, why not this time?

I had already planned what I would do. The doctors soon started to come out and the nurses too… Mr. Dobrial sat still in front of her and tears rolled down his cheeks. He was really anxious. But he had to go now. I couldn't afford to lose any more time. It is getting late… I gulped the lump in my throat.

'NO' I repeated confidently. If I had to play with fate this time I would. But I would not lose her. I had decided.

He wiped his tears of and came out of the room. I leaned against the wall trying to look casual. He caught a glimpse of me but maybe he didn't recognize me. That was good news.

I took in a deep breath. I would need that. Her blood would be hard to resist but I knew I could do it. I stopped my breath and opened the door.

"I know you can hear me Pia" I murmured softly. I knew she was. "Just follow my voice. Don't give up. Do you trust me?" what was I doing? Trying to get a sign she could hear me? Well it happened. Her heartbeat paced suddenly and then fell dangerously low. I rushed to her side and sat beside her. Her bruises were bad and the cuts were deep. The heartbeat? Where did it go?

Just hand on… I placed my hand above her heart. Please gods make this work. I prayed frantically. With another hand above it, I tried my best. With all my effort, I could sacrifice my dead heart for her if it was necessary.

WORK! I shouted in my head. A smile spread across my face when the beats started again… I sighed with relief. I had done it. For now she was fine… but I was not going to go back any time soon until she recovers.

"I tell you Misha, this Abhay is so… arrogant" I heard Kabir's voice and I heard closely. "I called him to tell that Pia was in the hospital… he hung up on me! THAT IS DOWNRIGHT INSULTING" he was shouting now. From the corner of my eyes I saw her eyes furrow. The loud noise had done some miracle. She was waking up. I quickly stood up, but I felt her warm hand brush against my temporarily. She wanted to hold on to me, but she was too weak. I smiled again and rushed out of the room ringing the emergency bell while going out.

Now the doctors would be in and there would be no more complications.

"Abhay hung up?" Misha seemed shocked.

"I guess he doesn't care is she dies" my fists clenched so did my jaws. Who the hell did he think he was to judge me? Only if he knew where I was. Only if he knew to what extent I loved her.

"Kabir, I don't think you should comment on him. He loves her too much. I saw it in his eyes." Misha said trying to convince him. He gave out a mocking laugh.

"Mish if he did love her why did he suddenly disappear?" I sighed again. I pulled my hood up again and walked to the benches from where I could hear them better.

"He must have reasons Kabir. Don't you think that you are just trying to make him sound low? Do you not see what he feels? His eyes… they search for her. Each and every moment any of them makes is just… Its like magnets. They just seemed to be bound by this invisible chord" She looked away ashamed that her thoughts were so… real.

"Mish where is that chord now?" he said angrily. "I thought that my love was not enough, maybe he could do something. But I was wrong he doesn't care" he was hurt, humiliated and angry.

"I am sure he will come…" she looked around a bit and spoke again "you never know if she is already here. Hiding from our view so that no one gets to know how soft he is" she said with a faint smile. I liked this girl so much. She seemed to understand things better than most people in this city. She was not all good, but good.

He laughed nervously. "In your dreams" Misha grimaced and went near Pia's ICU room. A flood of doctors and nurses were coming in a rush thinking that there was some emergency.

They pushed Misha aside and went in. They remained astonished to what they saw. Soon a nurse came out and informed that Pia was out of her unconscious state so some of them could go meet her. Of course I couldn't go in. I didn't even exist here for any one.

Kabir and Misha went in first they seemed very restless. After some murmuring and scolding I heard something and left shocked, she had heard me. She really had felt my presence.

"Who said he isn't here?" the muffled voice said. "Maybe you cant see him, but he is here… he is watching …" she said with a soft laugh. Kabir tried to say something but Misha stopped him. "Why do you think my heart is still beating?" I could almost see the smile on her lips.

"My heart beats because of him" she murmured and no one else spoke.

Wah wah wah! Just wishing that this happens. Though i am sure it wont. Liked it guys?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyolocutemugpallavisarkarMavi18ifrah.--AROMAL--Nandini25-Destiny-

pallavisarkar Senior Member
pallavisarkar
pallavisarkar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
[thnx for pm me 
it was great suspense pe suspense but keep us for waiting for long for ur next assumption
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavisarkar

[thnx for pm me 
it was great suspense pe suspense but keep us for waiting for long for ur next assumption

Kya? Confused keep you waiting long for the next assumption? if thats it. I dont have any problem! Wink
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hey u did made me cry !!!Crying 1
anywayz awesomely writtenCool 1 and plz keep writing every time i would love to read more Reading!!!! And get well soon  Get Well Soon!!
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

hey u did made me cry !!!Crying 1
anywayz awesomely writtenCool 1 and plz keep writing every time i would love to read more Reading!!!! And get well soon  Get Well Soon!!

Oh thats so chweeeet of u Tongue I feel a lot better already.! LOL Dont worry about me... I am totally fine Smile

By the way where do you get such amazing emoticons from?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index