Assumption box (Page 10)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

@ mahak: Wah mujhe bahot achha lag raha he ki tum logo ko itna pasand aa raha he. Tongue

off course dear tabhi to chahe late bhi ho jaaye fir bhi padh k reply jaroor karte hain.

Yup i know. That is what makes me happier Smile A HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR ALL MY FRIENDS ON INDIA FORUM.EmbarrassedTongue
Tongue

We love your creations and hope u will continue with those soon. Smile Smile Smile

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Okay guys I wont post todays prediction  today because i think its going to be a filler, and i already know what is going to happen next. But i wont tell anyone.. because thats the fun... I will post a prediction after todays episode so that i can see how much can come true.

Currently writing the one shot for the contest and its going quite well.

For those who wanted to read some romantic stuff between Abhay and Pia. You all will like the one shot. Do you want the link to the contest when i get it too? Big smile

Off course please do provide it. Smile Smile Smile
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Hey here comes the comment on the assumption u posted on page 6

Good one and now i want to see something romantic in your assumption.

This was really very sweet that AB carried her in his arms to the hostel.

I am writing for that one shot contest and its total romance. I ll give you the link when the contest starts okay?

waiting for that dear. Smile Smile Smile
Smile
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

After 26 January

ABHAY POINT OF VIEW:

I certainly can't live without her, but the circumstances abide me. Mom and Dad are the main problem… They won't let me go to her… See her once; tell her a proper goodbye at least? No they won't. They were just a couple of heartless monsters who only thought about their own survival… They call me son? I scoff their words. They don't want me happy; every time I am close to getting happiness they show out of nowhere and just spoil it in a matter of seconds…

A sudden pain rumbled in the pit of my stomach, I couldn't quite decipher what it meant… But something must be wrong. It feels wrong.

I closed my eyes and tried to search her face from the enormous crowd. She was nowhere to be found. My Pia was lost in his unfaithful and treacherous world.

I wish I could cry. It would lessen the pain… But that was not- possible. It won't go until I have at least one glance of her to keep in my memory forever. I HAVE to go.

MISHA POINT OF VIEW:

Its so hot here… I thought and opened my eyes.

"SHOURYA?" I half shouted. He smirked and held me tightly against him by my waist. I struggled against his grip and shouted profanities but that just amused him all the more than he already was.

"Sweetheart, Don't be so stubborn. You know how much you want me" what was he trying to do? Seduce me? Well whatever he was doing was surely working…

'SHUT UP' I shouted in my head. Now I am behaving like Tracker. Oh no, maybe I should consult a psychologist or something. I think I am going nuts. I felt my phone vibrate and looked at it… My eyes were still heavy because of the sleeping and the number… Pia? Why was she calling at this time in the morning?

"Hey Pia" I said groggily. The resulting voice startled me.

"Who is this?" I said a bit scared. Why was someone else calling me from Pia's phone?

"Excuse me ma'am, I am from the hospital, the girl who this phone belongs to is currently admitted here and we didn't know about her family, so we tried calling whoever her caller id had. We called someone called Abhay Raichand but they didn't pick up so we called you. Would you please come up to the hospital and fill up the forms?" I was just listening it took a lot of time to get the words registered into my head.

"What happened to her?" I chocked out.

"We actually don't know… but we guess she was hit by a car. She was found lying on the road early In the morning. She has got a bad injury on her head and…" the person on the other side trailed off. For some reason I had a bad feeling, I think I knew why he stopped.

I hung up the phone with no further chit chat and rushed to the living room. "MOM, DAD, PANCHI?" I shouted and soon they came out of their rooms.

"Pia is in the hospital" I said with dread, but no one asked anything else. We all just rushed out of the house… forgetting all our jobs.

When we reached the hospital we all just wished we were not too late. No we are not late. I ensured myself.

We went into the emergency room. She was lying on the white bed. Her head hands and legs bandaged. Her face was bruised and worst was…. She was extremely pale. I rushed out of the room. I was not strong enough to see my best friend in that state.

I only overheard something I wish I hadn't. My father was talking to the doctor… "Please doctor you have to do something" he pleaded. The doctor grimaced and thought for a moment to frame his answer.

"Mr. Dobrial. I am very sorry, we are trying our best but we don't think-" I stopped hearing. Nothing is going to happen to her. I wouldn't let her leave just when it all seemed perfect.

"Excuse me miss." Someone called and I turned to see a nurse smiling at me.

"I think this is your friends. Can you please keep it?" I nodded without a word and walked away. I had to build up courage. I had to go and meet her.

I opened the room she was in and she was still in the same position. She didn't even move a bit.

"Hey Pia" I said sitting down beside her and taking her hand in mine. "You are such a softy" I whined. "Cant you look and walk on the road?" I scolded. "Hey wait wait wait… Are you sure you didn't commit suicide because your darling Abhay left?" maybe that was possible. But Pia was not suicidal or reckless for that matter. She wouldn't do something so stupid.

"Why did you let him go?" I asked was suddenly. I knew she was suffering because he was gone. "Don't you understand that you two love each other?" I was angry. These two were ruining each others lives by suppressing their feelings. Though she didn't move I was sure she could hear. I wanted to talk to Abhay.

The phone rang in my hand and I looked at it. I took the call…

"Hello Pia" a male voice said. I was confused. This didn't sound like Kabir, then who was this? It was an unknown number so I had to know... Convey the message.

"Who is this?" I asked, there was a clearing of throat and then the other person went silent.

"Please tell me who are you? A friend from her orphanage?"

"Yes" was the flat reply. I sighed. "Thank goodness you called, I didn't know anyone's number from the orphanage…" I trailed of thinking if I should break the rule.

"Please tell me how can I help?" the voice seemed utterly polite… overfriendly actually.

"Well how should I tell you…" I hesitated. "She got in a bit of 'trouble'" I said skeptically.

"Trouble?" the reply was panicked.

"Not exactly. Actually she had an accident last night and… she is in the hospital" I chocked out, I forced my voice out. "Well the doctors say it's very critical… There is less… 'hope'" I said sadly.

"What?" was the roaring reply. "Misha, please tell me that is a lie." I was shocked that the person on the other side knew my name. "Misha. Just save her and tell her 'I' am coming" the phone went silent leaving me shocked.

I looked at Pia and she seemed restless and grimacing as if even having something she wanted close to her but it was slipping away.

"Pia? Who was this? He seemed so… unhappy" unhappy wouldn't be a right word… but nothing else suited either. "Abhay speaks like this…" my throat became dry. Abhay. It was Abhay on the other side. He wanted to meet Pia and he is coming back… He has to.

Do you think he will be able to come in time? Of course he will. GO ABHAY!

Aaj ka assumption yehi khatam hua! Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajani-JadhavyoyolocutemugpallavisarkarMavi18ifrah.Nandini25ozzyie-Destiny-justadream.Mahak Sinha

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Suspence ke upar sespence... I know it was fun to write actually. Big smile
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
this post is really good:)pls countinue writing...its really nice to read..:)
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
hey well written !!Roll
 hat off to u !!Cool 1
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Just amazing dear.
that's exactly what I think is gonna happen.
As Abhay can feel Pia in trouble, he'll surely feel it n call her n wen he'll cum 2 know about it he'll return back.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index