Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

hahah...loved T's pov........omg..pia kidnappd

Oh thank goodness.... I was so scared that the T point of view would be bad... Thank U thank U! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
Untitled001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asena

great writing πŸ‘
Noooooo i don't want her to be kidnapped. πŸ˜”

Neither do i... but i guess if she does get kidnapped it will be for the good. Maybe then Abhay would realize that he does not need to be close to Pia because she is in danger but because he has to try and defy his world and have a happily ever after with Pia 😳
Untitled001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ozzy88

who kidnapped pia??

probably sid the vampire??????πŸ˜†
interesting😊😊

I dont know who it is but i think it would be either Chand or that Uncle of hers.... I wouldnt know... I wish i could! πŸ˜›
Untitled001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pwincess12

loveeddd ittt :)
thanks for the PM... :)
and omgg what's goingg to happen to Pia???
eagerly waitingg for the next onee πŸ˜ƒ
and btw your doingg an amaziingg jobb of writing these :)

Love, Anniie. x

I wish i knew what will happen to her. Anyways dont worry this Uncle of hers would be the reason. Nothing severe is going to happen... maybe she will have to leave town to the max... i dont think our dear Abhay would let that happen! πŸ˜‰
Untitled001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pwincess12

loveeddd ittt :)
thanks for the PM... :)
and omgg what's goingg to happen to Pia???
eagerly waitingg for the next onee πŸ˜ƒ
and btw your doingg an amaziingg jobb of writing these :)

Love, Anniie. x

Thanks a lot. You all always make me smile... I do have ideas for writing fan fictions but currently i am too engrossed with studies and writing twilight fan fiction. Apparently i love the twilight saga 1000 times more... You see my first love happens to be a mythical creature named Edward Cullen 😳 And my last love to be exact... 😊

Untitled001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetshera

Wow really luv pia's pov. I really think this is enough of it now. Abhay's acting wierdly. i know y he's doing all this but still i want him 2 realize that theirluv is more powerful than his darkest secret n that pia has accepted him with it already. so y running away frm it now? They r progressing in a snail's pace yaar.

omg is pia kidnapped? oh no who is it? is it danish or sid? but no fear wen Abhay's there. I'm so sure of it.
oh sorry i forgot 2 add.
Amazing, awesome assumption. i hope they show sumthng like this. It wud b a treat 2 watch. 

Thanks a lot. I love writing Pia point of views... I feel more like myself. I am a girl in the end. A guys mind still stays a mystery to me! πŸ˜† I am happy for that though. Who knows what would come out of it... Cow dunk maybe? πŸ˜› Jokes apart.... Yeah me too. Abhay will realize soon enough... Maybe if Pia leaves for some time πŸ€” He would realize that its just not keeping her safe but it is also to support and love her with all he has... He will realize eventually. And a matter of fact the slowness if normal. He needs time to think. Dont misunderstand him. He is just trying to keep Pia protected from his world. I think he will soon realize who is world really is... πŸ˜‰

As for that its just a hand, i dont know who s it is but after yesterdays episode i would say it could be Chand or that Uncle of hers... If its Chand then it will be like in the vision Abhay had but if its the uncle then it will be a bit more with insight. It will be like Pia will be pulled away from Abhay mentally or physically.  (What if she doesnt get the full scholarship?) 😭

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well written dear !!!
and piya is kidnapped πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!!
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reply for page 18.

Nice one,
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ loved the Abhiya scenes hopefully something like that have happened in the show ( as usual i always want that).

I liked specially the mere saath, mere saath jaayegi part between Abhay & Misha. Both were lovely their and i loved Abhay's ideology, about Shaurya.

He is right and it goes for him too.

Hey hello i gussed that and i sent u a pm too for that but u didn't bother to reply that was not good.

Anyways a big

By vartika

for winning the competition.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb assumption posted by u on page 19.

I mean i love such type of things in VDay competition to recognize your lady love and since we know Abhay is master in that no one can give him a challenge in that.

Shankar will obvisouly can't do that & Angad is nice too that he recognized his Ruhi.