Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Assumption box - Page 13

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 u r name please. it is too tough to write u r user name.
very nice story. 😃
I hope something happens like this😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

After 4 January

CHAND POINT OF VIEW:

"Darling he is not in our control anymore. The water has rolled to far. Its high time we finish her ourselves" she suggested.

"No haseena… he wont let that happen" I felt disgusted to even think that he was my so called son. His human affections had left us in such a problem that  was near to impossible to come out of if we couldn't kill the evidence. We couldn't hurt Pia, just because of that Abhay. He felt protective of her and I didn't like that. The idea infuriated me. Through all the years, of all the vampires we ever met he had to choose a common human over them? Disgusting.

"Then what do we do?" she hissed. I raised a hand to calm her down and she took in a deep breath and sat down on her sofa comfortable letting me think properly.

"We should call him now. I think it is time we told 'him' about our little problem, he wont be happy of this news but he would be able to help" I said pointedly. She didn't argue. She never liked 'him' that much, she always thought he was too bold for a vampire and loitering around with some play girl was all he could do. But when it came to him and his ways of persuasion, she was rather impressed by how things flowed.

MISHA POINT O VIEW:

Not again. Wake up in the morning after dreaming about Shaurya, brush your teeth and think about shaurya, eat your breakfast and think about shaurya, go to college and see shaurya… if you don't see him miss shaurya. SHAURYA SHAURYA SHAURYA! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

I screamed in my head and threw the pillow over my head. Another day was here, and I was still acting like a creepy bimbo like T and tracker. But this was the first time, I felt his… This love or whatever it is called. It seemed like some routine to se him everywhere nowadays and it was rather fascinating. I bit my lips and thought. SHUT UP! I shouted again…

Realization flowed through me again… I had to confess my love to him today. That was so not fair. Mamma please help me. This world is so unfair!

I got out of bed and took a bath. YES I took a bath! Then I sneaked into birdies room. It seemed uncomfortably neat and tidy. Yuck. I opened her clothes drawer without making a noise so that she wouldn't wake up. I took a 'pink' one out again. Again? Ugh. Birdie I am going to kill you someday for this.

I wore the dress and taking my books and bag ran out of the house, not letting anyone notice my presence. Or just not everyone.

"Misha?" I heard my mom's shocked voice. "What has happened to you? Are you sick? Why are you wearing these kinds of clothes again?" she asked in hysterical. I grimaced and tried to walk away.

"You look like one of those medieval heroins trying to confess their love to the male lead" I stopped abruptly taken by surprise. She had caught me. I turned to her and her expression was amused.

"what happened?" she asked innocently.

"Mom?" I whined. She laughed and took me into an embrace.

"Oh my daughter is growing up. So who is this 'guy'?" she asked a bit cryptically.

"Shaurya" I said sadly.

"I knew that" she said nonchalantly. I stared at her wide eyes. "I am your mother Misha. Even if no one understands I always will. I know what it feels like to fall in love so don't worry" she winked at me making me giggle.

"Go for it" I half ran out of the house praying no one else sees me. "And don't kill him in the process" she joked when I was far away.

I reached college in no time and found everyone staring at me. Rather gawking at me. I walked to the reconstruction site and located Shaurya.

"Shaurya." I called out. I felt so stupid doing this. Damn just turn and put a stone on your damn heart Misha. He came to me soon enough, he too was gawking.

"What happened to you Misha? Who did this to you? Tell me the name and I will kill that person" he was trying to joke and it didn't sound funny at all.

"I did it" I said bluntly,

"Are you alright?" he asked his voice filled with concern and it pleased me. He cared for me, that was the conclusion.

"I am fine" I grumbled.

"But why did you do this then? Trying to impress someone?" he said rather amused. I nodded. He kept staring at me.

"Don't change yourself for some guy. You are better off with a shirt and pant. The cool Misha is better" he winked. Suddenly he was in deep though while I kept blushing from the last comment.

"By the way who is the unlucky guy?" he said with a smirk. He didn't seem satisfied though.

"Ummm..." I hesitated. He shook his head and stopped me.

"Don't tell me if you feel uncomfortable. I will take the hard way and find him out myself. But don't change yourself for him. If he loved you he will love you in your own self. He wouldn't want you to be like many other girls in this college" I somewhat understood he was only talking about himself here, and that was all well for me.

Okay not complete but i was away today. Went to a function and had loads of fun with my friends. THANK YOU MORNING STAR for making my day!

ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wao really a great post:)you are a awesome writer...continue..writing...its great:)
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it !! Misha & Shaurya are so CUTE !😍
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

After 8 February

ABHAY POINT OF VIEW:

"Why not Kabir. Let's have a little practice match right 'now'" I smiled and he seemed quite well with the idea, I would be obliged to make him loose badly in front of everyone… but I needed to keep in mi...nd that was not supposed to kill him in the process. All for Pia's sake. Pia wouldn't want to see me doing such a thing, though she needed a good doze of fear once in a while… still.

Actually I didn't want to see that disgust and hatred for myself in her eyes, they were enough to burn my body. He smirked.

"Raichand get ready for losing buddy, you are fighting 'me' -Kabir Singh Rathore- 'the' best basketball player in the college. Watch out dude, be careful that I don't humiliate you too much in front of all your sweethearts." He said smugly pointing towards Pia, who was scowling. I gave her a reassuring smile but she didn't seem convinced… like I was expecting that!

"Race me to the locker room loser" he said in a childish tone and ran as fast as he could. I shook my head disappointedly and walked in human speed to the boys' locker room.

He was already ready when I entered. I wish I could behave as childish as he does. But that image doesn't suite me. A two hundred year old vampire is not supposed to run around in the college showing off his speed to others.

I quickly took my sports jacket and shrugged off the usual one. Getting dressed for a beautifully set scene was enjoyable… I came out of the locker room to find Pia standing outside and walking around nervously. I cleared my throat, and she realized hat I was present. He looked at me confused and made a disapproving grimace.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked. Almost pleaded I would say. "He can get hurt you know? He cant match up to you… he is just a normal guy" she raised her hand up in frustration. All she cared about was him getting hurt? Hello which world do I stay in? I wanted to ask her… but I knew that was an irrelevant question.

"I can restrain myself from hurting him" she looked at me sternly, I smiled and corrected. "Maybe" I added at last and her face twisted into a grimace again.
"Oh c'mon I just want to give him a piece of my mind Pia. I promise I won't hurt him." She seemed a bit convinced but not enough. "Do you trust me?" I asked after a long while of silence. She nodded furiously.

"That's all I need to know" I smiled and walked away.

PIA POINT OF VIEW:

I stood there staring behind him. He just went away. If he gets carried away he could end up hurting Kabir or disclosing his secret. I couldn't let that happen. Yes I trusted him, but he was 'human' at last. And feelings ...cant be suppressed when you are on the field. Ask me, I know!

I need to stop him. I wish they don't begin before I get there. God help me!

ABHAY POINT OF VIEW:

Kabir stood on the field trying to look all cool and spun the ball on his finger. I smirked at his little display and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around least expecting me.

"Oh dude, I thought you were hiding behind Pia by now" he laughed aloud. I raised an eyebrow. Was that supposed to be a joke? Cause I didn't find it funny… Well people and their sense of humor. I sighed.

He passed the ball to me… As he would say 'really' hard expecting me to cringe away. But oops! I think I didn't mention I was a vampire. Hahahahaha! Sorry I lack good humor too. Slash that out too.

He looked surprised but smiled faintly, impressed.
"Good" he mumbled under his breath and looked towards the basket curiously. What was he trying to do eye estimate the height of the basket post?
He kept staring at it for some while and then finally looked at me.

"Ready?" he asked. I just raised the ball and let it fall. In a quick movement I stood in front of the post ready to guard him. He came smoothly to me and I tried to keep the intensity less. Didn't want to hurt him remember? Yeah. His shoulder was protectively in front of him, defending his ball from coming into my hands. I smiled. Let the kid have some fun at first, then I will show him what years and years of practice do…

He passed by me and I stood. He would think he did it himself, but where would he be without my help? Nowhere. He triumphantly put his hand above his head rejoicing a piece of victory which was soon going to end.
A crowd had already formed and they cheered for Kabir. From the corner of my eyes I saw Pia looking at me with pleading eyes.

'Stop it Abhay' she mouthed. I shook my head and threw the ball at Kabir again, so that he could charge. This time I would not let him come nowhere near where he is supposed to go.
"C'mon Kabir show me what you got" I taunted and he looked infuriated.
"Watch out Raichand, 'that' was just the beginning… the main course is yet to come" it is… I added mentally. He charged again and this time I think I just let myself go a little bit out of my control. I stood there for a few seconds and then sharply blocked his way, making him stutter back momentarily. He chuckled and tried to push me away with his elbow. Of course I didn't budge a bit. I just stood like a statue for some moments and then decided that it was enough… I couldn't just let him think that I can only guard. With a fluent motion I snatched the ball from him. He became stiff for some moment and the crowd became silent.

This time my name rang in everyone's mouth. They were all filled with disbelieve. Yes everyone Abhay Raichand can do anything and everything.

I didn't wait for him to come out of his trance and flipped the ball backwards without seeing. The 'cring' sound came after some moments announcing that the ball had gone into the basket. A fresh round of applause broke in.

After twenty three such matches the score became twenty two and one. Sorry kiddo cant help it! You insulted me all too much so many days. Vampires are always revengeful, that's not my fault you know… I was bored of this game and everyone kn...ew I was winning. Pia seemed satisfied. She leaned on a pillar and looked at the game lazily becoming excited when I tried something extraordinary. She was very observant actually. Kabir was exhausted… of playing and losing.
He charged once again and I took the ball away again… My shoulder brushed against mine and I pushed him lightly with my elbow… She fell to the ground rather painfully and the whistle went off. Pia stared at me with shock… I cleared my throat and walked to Kabir.

"Sorry, I got a bit too carried away. So is everything fine?" I asked politely. I extended my hand to him so that he would take it. But he slapped it away. He was pissed. The best basketball player in the college wasn't apparently the best. I smirked and took my hand back.

"Whatever" I muttered under my breath and put my hand inside my pocket and walked away. Some of the guys had come in to help Kabir. He wasn't hurt, I was sure of that. I felt Pia following me.

"Abhay" her voice rang in my head. I turned expecting her to be angry, but she was smiling. "Thank you" she said softly. "You kept your promise" her hand touched mine and I shook it off.
"But I pushed him" I said a bit sadly.
"Any normal person could have done that too. Its no big deal" she winked at me and trotted away. I stared behind her. She winked at me? What is the world coming to?

Yeah i know i only wrote about the match but sorry guys. I love basketball so i tend to get carried away when i write about it. Comment everyone....
Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no abhiya...!😔
waise the misha scene was awesome.!
and a nice update
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderfulll updatee as usual....and thankss for the PM.....😃

Love, Anniie x

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 we   share  something in common

BASKETBALLL😆
LOL 
anyways   I  so  liked  how Abhay    and  kabir's  EGO 

MEN !!!!!  kabhi nai  sudharne  waale  naa???😉 😆
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dud assumption just rocked !!!👏
well written !!!😊
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey liked the assumption put on page 16.

Sorry for being that much late.

Lovely one and specially liked the last part when Shaurya told Mish not to change herself and she looks good in the way she remains. 😊
😊 😊 I too wanted to suggest her the same. 😉 😉 😉

Lovely mom daughter convo and i liked the way she understood that a guy is the reason for all this and she has already doubted Shaurya.
😆
😆 😆