Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sab2778

very nicely written

i hope d show is not dragged on dis track

Hey hey hey! thanks a lot buddy! You can add me as a buddy if you want updates no problem from my side in it!

Oh and Pia is back just for Abhay!!! 😃
Hey guys I have planned what is going to happen today and i have partially written it! so i am posting that part of it now! 😛 Will i post the other part later or just give a brief of it when i post the written part? Please comment!

After 3 January

PIA POINT OF VIEW:

"Please Abhay pick up the damn phone" I grumbled as I hit the phone on my hand in frustration. Why wasn't he picking my calls? Was he asleep by now? No he couldn't be, he is just ignoring my calls. I redialed again and again in hope that he would pick up… but he never did. I had so much to tell him and so much to ask him about 'us'. I needed to sort all this out. He had always been there for me, beside me like a guardian angel, going against everyone just to protect me. I couldn't let him think I hated him. That was certainly not the case.

I slumped onto the bed moaning every now and then as the clock ticked slowly and hit 12 mid night at last. I sighed and pulled the blanket above my head. My groaning was cut short by the shrill cry of agony that came from the woods. I pushed my leg forward and ran o the window. Everything seemed normal and still. Nothing much had changed outside the confines of the hostel. Somewhere in the corner of his house he would be sulking and growling because I left him. He must be angry on me isn't he? The questions seemed to accumulate each and every second. I let out a groan of frustration and went back to bed. This time my eyes felt heavy and I sank into a peaceful sleep.

I shrieked awake as Abhay's face appeared on my lids. He seemed beautifully angrier than usual and he wasn't like the Abhay I wanted to see. He was the one that made me dislike him. Though it was truly him, but his fake self seemed much easier to be around.

I dressed up and went out to college, earlier than usual. My legs swung in the air as I waited for him to come to college. The first two classes went by in a flash and there was no sight of Abhay anywhere near. I hadn't met Kabir yet either. Maybe in history I could meet them all. It was very important at last. I entered the class expecting to see 'him' sitting on the front desk looking up at the ceiling. But his seat was blank. I sighed and took my seat.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I turned back to see Kabir grimacing at me. "Cant you have informed us that you were going away?" he said edgily. I laughed nervously. I mumbled a quick apology and he stared at me for a long time.

"What is the matter?" he said again right as Mrs. Dasgupta came in. I shook my head and turned forward. The fiddled with my hands throughout class dreading the firing I was going to get from Kabir after the class.

The bell at last rang, to my surprise this was the first time in history that I felt that time was flying. As the time came soon the lump in my throat felt worse. "Pia" I heard him call and I instantly stiffened.

"You didn't answer me yet" he said suspiciously. I shook my head.

"No no no! It's nothing of that sort. I am just a bit down don't worry all right?" he nodded still not convinced at my rather best lie I had spoken till now.

Okay so after this she runs to Abhay's house and presses the bell. A servant answers and he calls Haseena and Chand who are unfortunately in the house. They come and are left shocked as to how she was alive.

"I thought you were gone?" she mutters and Pia thinks that she is talking about her leaving Dehra dun. But that is not it! She says that she couldnt afford to leave this place because of the people who love her and asks for Abhay. Haseena tells her that Abhay is not there and he has gone out to the woods to an errand. Pia says goodbye and goes into the forest to search for Abhay. She finds the winds blowing. Suddenly something falls beside her and she screams in terror. She turns and sees Abhay standing there with an angry grimace. No sign of amusement in his features...

This was it. I hope you all liked it. And please leave comments. They mean a lot. They make my day! ⭐️

sorry for being late,
Nice assumption yaar.
Kaash ye sab kuch is tarah se hua hota, still i know Pia ko ye sab hurt karta but not in this way, in a different form.
I loved the way Abhay said them to leave Pia and she set free and rushed as Abhay said to her. But now again truth in different form and she is sure about him being a Vampire.
Continue with your assumptions.

Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Hey guys I have planned what is going to happen today and i have partially written it! so i am posting that part of it now! 😛 Will i post the other part later or just give a brief of it when i post the written part? Please comment!

Hey good yaar, very fast but tell me one thing u didn't commented on my reply y? 😕 😕 😕
nice one!!!😊
poor chandeena...what a shock they must have got on seeing pia alive..lol... but i think the cvs wont let this happen so soon!!

by the way i want a bigger assumption next time..lol Edited by Rajani-Jadhav - 13 years ago
loved the it ! 😊
especially chandeena part i want to see there face when they see piya alive !!😆
Your assumption is very nice  !!!
awesome !!👏
hahahahahah would love to see Chaand and Haseena's face when they'll realise that Piya is alive !!
Nice one again, i wish u had continued that more.
As i wanted to see the interaction between Abhay and Pia, ok no problem at all after watching today's episode i think u will continue soon with a different opinion.