Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: yoyolo

You're welcome dear😃

I was eagerly waiting for today's episode and I totally enjoyed the time I spent reading your stories😃
though I was a bit disappointed by today's epi as nothing happened in it, it was so slow...
It took 2 hours to Piya to decide that she would put herself in danger for Abhay and it took at least one hour to Abhay to decide if he would save Piya or not😆hahahah😆

he he😛 yah it was. And abhay was looking a bit funny with the fangs i have to admit! 😳 I'd rather like it differently, i am posting it now! Check it if you want ⭐️
Untitled001 thumbnail

After 31 January

PIA POINT OF VIEW:

"This is where Maithili broke her last breath. The unfinished story of her life still brings a shiver down my spine. If Abhay was really who I thought-Abhendra- and a vampire he would surely come to save me. This would be the right place to start his story where it had abruptly ended. He would find a way to his love and I… would find mine. I was sure Abhay would come. I don't think he would let me stay here much longer than a few minutes would he? He would be scared something might happen here again…

I sat on the dry hay and looked around the place. It was old and shabby, but then I caught the real sight. The walls were burnt badly and the dim moonlight lit them with a certain glow that was enchanting. Suddenly something caught my eyes… a scrape on the wall? I stood up and went to it. I brushed my fingers through it and imagine… flashes of the treacherous flame came in… I could feel my skin burning. Though it was just a fiction of my imagination it seemed as if it was me standing there. She had made the scrapes on the wall, while she burned awaiting her beloved to come and rescue her… but he never came. I took a sharp breath in when I heard a shrill cry of a wolf. I stiffened. Lately I have grown a disliking towards wolves…

I looked back and I saw a figure. A man, it was evident. His hands were in his pocket as if he was tired and wanted to retire and walked towards me.

"Abhay?" I whispered into the darkness. The silence didn't break only the rustle of the leaves were audible making me realizing someone's presence. Though I couldn't see who it was, I was sure it wasn't Abhay. Something about this man was strange.

I scrutinized the figure carefully trying to find out who it was. The moonlight just made the corner of his lips glow which were turned up in an evil grin. I gulped a lump in my throat and automatically took a step back. I heard a dark chuckle from the other side and another figure appeared from behind the male one. 

"Who is there?" I managed to choke out. My throat was dry and speaking louder than that seemed impossible to me now.

"Pia" a familiar female voice came. Though it was familiar it was strangely different, growling would be a better word.

"Who… are you" I mumbled under my breath. Though I knew who they were, I couldn't believe myself. What would they be doing here in the middle of the night doing nothing? They must be trying to protect their little secret… Abhay's words about danger of knowing about vampires came into my mind. Did they kill anyone who suspected they were vampires? I stuttered back.

Two arms held me from both sides now and I struggled like a trapped lamb. Wow what a comparison, I thought sourly and concentrated on my struggling.

"Pia, stay still and it wont hurt at all we promise" they said. I panicked all the more.

"Mr and Mrs Raichand what are you doing?" I asked urgently.

"Pia you know too much about us- the vampires- and we cant afford to let you live can we? You might just run around telling our secret" they said with mock irritation. They seemed to quite enjoy this little conversation.

"Vampires?" I mumbled under my breath. I was right Abhay was a vampire. I knew it from all along.

"Oops did we just tell our secret?" they said with mock horror and I shook my head. Growls rumbled in their chests and I shut up, for an instance. A light breeze blew by me and then she said something unexpected.

"Abhay" she confirmed and instantly a smile spread across my face. He was here, as always to be by my side when I needed him the most. My angel, I repeated again.

"Leave her" His voice was protective and close but I couldn't decipher were it was coming from. They didn't let go of my hand but instead their grip became tighter. I flinched as my hand stung. A low growl vibrated in the room making me tremble slightly with fear.

The two left my side and soon I could here noises. Rather howls and snapping noises as if they were trying to rip themselves apart…

A long distant voice caught my attention. "Run Pia. I need you to run as fast as possible. I cant hold them back for much longer" the voice seemed strained and I felt the need to comfort him but another urgent warning send me back.

I could feel the cool air of the forest whipping across my face making my hair fly and become a mess. I didn't care at first but then I saw them.

Blue and savage eyes filled with blood lust. They were fighting like vampires. This was the second time I had seen him like this. The fear took over me. This couldn't be. He couldn't be like this. He couldn't be savage and monstrous, I couldn't have loved him if he was. All I knew was that I was consoling myself. I ran again and this time I feel real hard. The tears had started rolling down my face and I hadn't even noticed.

I wished I hadn't tried to trick Abhay into coming… I wouldn't have seen him like… this. I didn't like this Abhay. He seemed aggressive not like the caring protective and strong one I knew. This was a whole new Abhay and he was just as bad as compared to 'my' Abhay's goodness.

I got back on my feet. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my system. This time I didn't stop, I didn't look back. I just ran till I reached my room.

I slumped into the bad and curled up into a ball pulling my knees uncomfortably close to my head holding my body together from collapsing.

I couldn't have fallen in love with such a person. Was I so wrong about him? Was he really meaning every word he spoke when he warned me to stay away from him?

I took a deep breath. What am I doing? I am just blaming him. Maybe that is his natural instinct, he was built that way. He cant possibly help it. And why am I acting so selfish? He behaved like that because he was trying to save my life. That was all. Abhay was good.

Yeah this was a bit slow too. But this is how i thought it should have been. But the one originally shown was good too. I thought i should post it because many of you might be interested. Give loads of comments here and go to the sticky notes on the PKYEK main page. Check out the one shot contest entries and vote. (Check it out. They are great, i voted too) Yeah fab stories and i am sure you all wont be able to guess which one is mine. And please do vote. All the writers have worked very hard. 😃 

This site is filled with talented writers ⭐️ AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON! PLEASE! (i wont say which one is mine) 😉

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey u wrote very nicely !!!
And u are a good writer !!!!😊
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice .
u r awesome😊
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 justt amaziiiingggg.....
        😃

Love, Anniie x

yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well-written !! and once again , it was way better than the show. Piya's reactions and behaviour really irrritated me in today's episode, she was behaving as if Abhay had commited a crime -_-'
Loved the story and loved the fact that Piya could accept that Abhay is a vampire but good at heart, not a DARINDA (aarrgh I have started hating this word😆)
awesome story👍🏼
Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome as usual dear!!!!😊
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aromal

Hey u wrote very nicely !!!

And u are a good writer !!!!😊

Tum log mast ho! tum logoke bina mera kya hota? 😆
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoyolo

Very well-written !! and once again , it was way better than the show. Piya's reactions and behaviour really irrritated me in today's episode, she was behaving as if Abhay had commited a crime -_-'
Loved the story and loved the fact that Piya could accept that Abhay is a vampire but good at heart, not a DARINDA (aarrgh I have started hating this word😆)
awesome story👍🏼

I guess the one day time might change something. I can just wish. Aaj ke lie koi prediction nahi sorry 😭
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nicely written

i hope d show is not dragged on dis track