Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hope the same thing happens...!😊

loved your assumption!!!

but i fear that kabir may tell piya that abhay disconnected his call and he doesn't love her and blah blah...😡 its typical of ekta maiyya you know......i dont want any misunderstandings between abhay and piya...and i dont want piya to think that abhay tried to kill her because he sent her a note saying "wanna meet you" and then she met with that accident....anyways i just hope everything goes on well.

Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope the same thing happens!!!!😊
i fear that kabir will pia ke kaan bharao and tell her abhay disconnected his call and he doesn't love her and blah blah....😡piya might also think it was abhay who is responsible for the accident because she thinks he sent her that note..evil danish😡or it might be that the doon police will catch hold of danish....lets hope for the best....and get well soon,,!!!😊
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone. Sorry not in a mood to write today. But i will post if i get any ideas. Too excited about todays episode. By the way does anyone know when the PKYEK one shot contest will finally come up for voting? Its 29 already you know 😒 I feel like i am dead! 🤢
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Paradisekiss053

hey there  I  sooo love  this   side of the  story  considering  most of  what  happens in the  show is  soo similar  to  what  u  write  herre 
I  guess your  writing is  being  noticed😉

I am lekha

and  the  next  tiime u  write   please pm me

HUGS🤗
Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Destiny-

Paradisekiss053

hey there  I  sooo love  this   side of the  story  considering  most of  what  happens in the  show is  soo similar  to  what  u  write  herre 
I  guess your  writing is  being  noticed😉

I am lekha

and  the  next  tiime u  write   please pm me

HUGS🤗

Sure sure i will Pm you when i post. Yeah i guess they are being noticed arent they? I got a lot of readers.... I never thought i would ge so many comments in this less time. My other fan fictions on other sites never do it so fast 😲 You are just awesome.
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey just ur post was too good !!!!
Loved it soooooo much 
Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aromal

Hey just ur post was too good !!!!

Loved it soooooo much 

What do you mean by 'just my post'? which post are you talking about?😕
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVE IT ! Very well-written. Wow😃👍🏼
and wayy better than the show😉"my heart beats because of him" wow its so beautiful...😍
Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoyolo

LOVE IT ! Very well-written. Wow😃👍🏼
and wayy better than the show😉"my heart beats because of him" wow its so beautiful...😍

Thank you very much. I love it when people complement my writing. Are you waiting for todays episode too?
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Thank you very much. I love it when people complement my writing. Are you waiting for todays episode too?

You're welcome dear😃

I was eagerly waiting for today's episode and I totally enjoyed the time I spent reading your stories😃
though I was a bit disappointed by today's epi as nothing happened in it, it was so slow...
It took 2 hours to Piya to decide that she would put herself in danger for Abhay and it took at least one hour to Abhay to decide if he would save Piya or not😆hahahah😆
Edited by yoyolo - 13 years ago