Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

After 25 December (assumption) ~

Alright I am new in this site but i have written some stories before thought they were fanfictions too. So i am trying again for this serial. Please tell me is it is a good one or not.😕

PIA POINT OF VIEW-

I stood dumbfounded, staring at the direction Abhay just walked away. 'Was I so foolish? How did I even think he could love me?' I thought as the hot tears rolled down my cheek.

'He had made it clear… he didn't love me, he had only pitied me… he thought of protecting me to be a duty. He thought I was just a helpless orphan who needed some protection and help.' My jaw clenched together as I tried to force the tears back. The pathetic attempt failed when I fresh rush of tears flowed down again.

'Mamma, this is written in my fate? Am I only worth refusal, hatred and disgust? Answer me… Do I not deserve the love of my life, just like you said?' I fell to my knees as I chanted in my head; I had misunderstood Abhay's feelings for me.

'No' another voice from inside scolded. 'You can't just shed tears over anything and everything that happens… you have to be strong' it said firmly. I nodded and harshly wiped of the tears.

I needed some time alone, where no one could find me, where no one could see me cry. I stood up, I could still feel my knees go weak under me, I resisted and pushed my legs forward and got out of the tent.

I sucked in a deep breath as the cold wind blew across my face. The wind came with the scent of wet forest soil… just the perfect thing to keep my mind away from all the fuss of this merciless world. From when I came to Dehra Dun the winds have been calling me, leading my way. I would follow them this time.

ABHAY POINT OF VEIW-

It hurt my dead heart… the way she confessed her love into the darkness, the way she looked when she realized it was me hiding in the darkness and not Misha and when I made her believe that I didn't love her, that just like any other person I pitied her because she had no one in this world to be on her side, to make her think that I thought she was just one of those bimbos like 'T' and 'tracker' who tried to seduce men.

The way she looked at me, it proved that she had believed every single word I had forced out… as the tears swelled up behind her lids, I felt the sudden urge to take her into an embrace and comfort her, to tell her that every word I just spoke was a lie.

I didn't. I controlled my urge and instead walked passed her as fast as possible. Here mere presence intoxicated me. It was only going to cause her harm if I let my emotions win over me. I didn't run instead I walked… there were too many humans present. I swiftly fit into the crowd of students that sung and chattered merrily.

'Don't love me Pia. I don't deserve you. You are the girl any man would love to have' I glanced at Kabir, who was sitting a bit away from the others lost in thought.

'He loves you too much… and he is human. He would keep you happy' I sighed heavily as I thought. I couldn't handle to love again, to feel what I felt for Maithili. But somewhere down the line I knew I was losing… I was losing to my fate.

Panchi; called all the students to alert as she spoke into the phone seriously. I couldn't quite catch what it was about, but it must have been really serious.

She hung up the phone and turned to us with a grimace.

"Guys, this was the Principal on the phone. He informed that some wolves were spotted in these woods…' my eyes widened. How could they get to know so fast?

"So please stay as a pack and don't wander off into the woods alone" she announced, she was worried clearly, and her voice gave it all away.

'Wolves' They were here. Mother was right, I shouldn't have come here in the first place… but then I would have left Pia unprotected near a forest with a bunch of hooligans.

"Where is Pia" I heard someone say. My eyes widened in shock. My eyes shot across the different faces and when I couldn't, I ran to the tent where I had last seen her.

I stuttered to a stop and peeped into the tent. 'No' she was not there. I snarled, the thought of her alone in the woods was too menacing. What would happen if she went close to them?

I shook the thought out of my head and tried to take in her scent. The trail was fresh and I had no problem in following it.

'was she out of her mind?' her trail had gone deep inside the forest and still nowhere close to stopping. The panic increased in me when the stench hit my nose. Their smell burned my nose.

They were here… in search of me. Pia was here, all alone. I knew maybe the wolves wouldn't come out of the wilderness and I was safe in between the students… but leaving Pia alone in the woods was just the reason I needed to kill myself for. I couldn't risk her life.

I ran as fast as I could and from far away I heard snarls, their snarls. Her scent was close, closer than I could handle. I could see the moonlight escaping from between the trees from a little distance. I could see her figure in the moonlight, her face pale with terror.

They were just across the little clearing and she stood right in front of them, unprotected. I ran as fast as I could. She was my life now, anything that would threaten her life would have to get passed me.

I placed my hand on her shoulder, and she turned her head slowly toward my direction. She didn't feel reassured but instead her face filled with lines of worry… for me? I laughed internally.

I pulled her behind me protectively. There were seven of them staring down at me, furiously.

I could feel my instincts strengthen as I felt her arms gripping on my left arm as she breathed. She was scared, but she had never screamed. The wolves looked away from me to her face, after some time they took retreating steps.

Maybe the fact that a mortal was present in the scene was the cause… but the fact that she didn't know anything about me and what I am comforted me for the first time. She was safe because she was hidden from my world.

Her breath was ragged long after they were gone. I just stood there waiting for her to tell me something… anything to break this tense and awkward silence.

I started to walk now. I didn't walk fats I just waited for her footsteps to follow, they never came.

"How did you find me?" she asked and I stopped abruptly. I turned back to find her looking away her wavy hair hiding her face from my view.

'How would I answer her now?'

Please tell me if you liked it or not. I wont mind. I have some one shots done which are predominantly what i thought could happen in the next episode. So please tell me if i should post more of these. 😊 (Tell me what you think can happen too)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Please everyone tell me if that was good or not. I really need your views. 😍
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well..this is good...:)great work..:)
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow *claps*
its good😊
Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You have to continue Dear. It is wonderful.😊
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[edited]

Hey Ayantika,

Welcome to the forum, 😊
You written the one shot beautifully!
and you should definitely continue to write more such excerpts,
I would love to read it...

I so wanted someone to write an OS, after Abhay left the tent leaving Piya heartbroken,
You've described it so nicely...
Do write more...

Cheers,

Mugdha

Edited by cutemug - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey this is really beautiful,😳 😳 😳  i think i should request u to continue if u can as it can be continue and written in a different form.😊 😊 😊
😊 Loved ur work and this was g8 👏 👏 👏, continue if u want to. 😉 😉 😉

pallavisarkar thumbnail

it was great 
👏👏👏
continue
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow irs really gud
plz continue.
Untitled001 thumbnail
As all of you have liked it... 😊 I will post the other ones i have written. basicallu just tell me if that is what you thought or if you thought something else. It seems so fascinating. So please write back