India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Believe It Or Not!

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

hey gang! you may find it hard to believe but i am actually excited about this ektaish twist of a look alike sooraj for the following reasons:

1. it brings RBO back to khanak, whom it was always supposed to be about.

2. finally, we see shaan dealing with khanak's past rather than khanak having to deal with shaan's all the time.

3. sooraj's death was the 'real' tragedy in shanak's life, NOT the friends' break-up and hopefully we'll see it being addressed.

4. it would focus on shanak's relationship and i believe i don't even need to give a reason why that works, because it just always doesSmile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinrrk401woosterwel1111SHANAKFANshivani_guptaadeelahujujyothi1989rafia 24Souma.NIFsKhanaktvrasikadestinylovepriya_cool_123snehapatroThe_May_Rosebones88-Deepali-

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
totally agree zenn... I am also excited abt this track and I firmly believe the creatives will do justice to this trackHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
agree with u zenn this track will be more interesting and i know cv's will handle it very well......and sooraj' s entry will definetly make shanak relationship even more stronger but i want sunny role to be cameo only for few epsiodes........

.Dilwale.

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
sneha I think the creatives wont stretch this track for long just seeing their past record... thats what I like abt RBO.. its always to the pointBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989.Dilwale.

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
zennnn ... muah..... totally agreed with every word of yours......

rather than bringing ina new entry to create problems in shanak s life... then why not suraj or sunny whatever.......

so far khanak has been coping up with shaan .. now its shaan s turn...

i just love this track.......

harpreet is a good actor... loved him as suraj ( credit goes to the writers)...... he was shown as the guy who taught khanak things in life for what she is now....

hope sunny doesn turn out to be some juvenile deliquent.( like in movies... ).......lol..... but nice if they bring out a contrast....

even if he s like suraj at heart( he will not) .... that doesn maje a difference in shanak s life...

more important the juvenile friends of shaan will get to realise that there are more complicated things in life and relationships.... and how people should give a second chance to life......... ... rather than fighting over petty things......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANjyothi1989tvrasika-YasharanArshi-.Dilwale.bones88

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
@zenn - soo rite!
@bona - me too...other than  shanak ofcourse!! ;)

.Dilwale.bones88

wel1111 Senior Member
wel1111
wel1111

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
its hard to get it in our mind.....but we all wanted jealous shaan....and here it is.....best way to make him feel insecure..........it would be worth watching shaan - khanak dealing with this scenario....

.Dilwale.

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

sneha I think the creatives wont stretch this track for long just seeing their past record... thats what I like abt RBO.. its always to the pointBig smile

yaaaa ur right cv's know how to handle the track they cant drag it for long time.....thats the best thing of RBO even i like it very much........

.Dilwale.bones88

Go to top