HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Huge star  Thumbs Up

Oh yeah .. Direction is cool. He would do a great job but I pity his cast and crew ..

hope dt film which he would direct , goes hit , i wanna see him being popular ds time . after watching him in big boss , i became his fan......

Sam's fan ? I thought you didn't like him. Well, good to know that you do. I wish he makes one with NeelamEmbarrassed

who told u ? i m not sam fan , even now i would like to repeat , some posts(against st) compelled me to turn in anti sam fan, i hided my feeling n became  anti fan , though i wanted good for him , day he got evicted  from show , i got flabbergasted  to hear about his eviction  , seriously speaking  i wanted sam to reach in finale but according to script  BB supported dolly ...

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_night

i dont know about others except st , she would become a big star after  end of bigboss....

Yeah. ..BB winners are known for creating history Embarrassed
Shweta would be no exception fosho.

BB winners are known for creating history Shocked.....Wht????Confused i didnt kw tht.....Cry..I mean rahul roy is lostLOL..Ashutosh after winning got lost but came to high light after doing a accident Ouch..and vindhu he was also lost i suppose.......

Well i wish if Shweta wins she doesn't get lostCry

about shweta,she not gonna be disappeaed like dse stars who were shown during big boss n later on disappeared. shweta  is stitched with tv from long time n never took long break so she wont get lost. after end of big boss........
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

i dont know about others except st , she would become a big star after  end of bigboss....

BB winners are known for creating history Shocked.....Wht????Confused i didnt kw tht.....Cry..I mean rahul roy is lostLOL..Ashutosh after winning got lost but came to high light after doing a accident Ouch..and vindhu he was also lost i suppose.......

about shweta,she not gonna be disappeaed like dse stars who were shown during big boss n later on disappeared. shweta  is stitched with tv from long time n never took long break so she wont get lost. after end of big boss........
hay vikrant...wat u r doin here./...hhahahahhahahaha
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

hay vikrant...wat u r doin here./...hhahahahhahahaha

nothing , trying to explain  dt st not going  be disappeared after end of bigboss.
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

nothing , trying to explain  dt st not going  be disappeared after end of bigboss.
ya....ekta will cast her in her serials...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

no she wont like  to do  her boring serials , ds time she  is  in mood to do better shows , may be she joins another production home..
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

no she wont like  to do  her boring serials , ds time she  is  in mood to do better shows , may be she joins another production home..
but i think soo da name n fame she got throgh prerna character...i dont think soo any other character of her was soo famous...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

but i think soo da name n fame she got throgh prerna character...i dont think soo any other character of her was soo famous...

yeah , she  is recognised for prerna character n still ppl   find her as prerna .   loved her so much dt time and even now  i like her much....

Go to top