India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

the twin

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Now that Siddy's sis is back for revenge. Do you think the twin that is alive will come back to haunt her father for abusing Nandani, her mother? What about haunting Jamuni who put on that fire?
That could be another revenge story, which seems to be the theme in the show right now and in the past....revenge revenge....is what the stories are about. 

Do you think the twin should come back???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika

LuvKyuMin Senior Member
LuvKyuMin
LuvKyuMin

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Who? I don't understand u????
singhkir89 Senior Member
singhkir89
singhkir89

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i don't know why the sister is coming back after 7 years...why did she wait that long?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Maybe Riddhi should come back and haunt Jamuni for setting the haveli on fire and burning her twin sister Siddhi an mother Nandini.  Or should it be Siddhi who should come back and haunt Jamuni for burning the haveli down, and haunting dad Ranvijay for abusing her mother and not shedding any tears for them.

I think it should be SiddhiWinkWink  This time a real ghost in the form of Siddhi. What say?Clap

Wink
afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
ppl its not siddi's sister that's doing this! did you see in today's episode she was treating a sick patient while all the stuff was going in the haveli! so how could it be her?????? as far as riddhi's sister goes i think its her that's doing this because did you see when jamuni was picking  the sandals someone attacked her with the blanket and also when the camera broke jamuni was the only person that arrived there and she almost took the blame so i think siddhi is exacting revenge on both jamuni and lali! one for jamuni setting the haveli on fire and second lali not saving her sister and mother !!!!!!!!what do you think???????
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Some of you misunderstood what I said about the twin....I only suggested the idea that she could come back....it is my idea....it will NOT happen.
I just wanted to know what you think of the idea...it is not going to happen so don't worry.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Maybe Riddhi should come back and haunt Jamuni for setting the haveli on fire and burning her twin sister Siddhi an mother Nandini.  Or should it be Siddhi who should come back and haunt Jamuni for burning the haveli down, and haunting dad Ranvijay for abusing her mother and not shedding any tears for them.

I think it should be SiddhiWinkWink  This time a real ghost in the form of Siddhi. What say?Clap

Wink

I like your idea of the dead twin coming back and haunting Jamuni and Ranvijay. Better yet the dead twin can work in conjunction with the live twin to come up with a plan to fix Jamuni and Ranvijay for what they did.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top