Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Request to CVs

ChiggyWiggy Groupbie
ChiggyWiggy
ChiggyWiggy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Dear CVs,...
We have had enough of the negativity for this soap. I am not sure what marks it different from other soaps as of now, because you are also following the line of evil manipulating the good.

You can carry out a survey and I am 100% sure that you will find that all your viewers want to see Urmila and Rashi getting exposed and Ahem-Gopi Love track to begin. Gopi, in our eyes, has suffered enough so lets have some dignity, change, confidence in her ownself. And that's possible only when all the wrong doings of Rashi till date come to the surface.. Right from forcing gopi to destroy the wedding utensils to forcing Jigar to Marry Rashi and painting the temple red... We all want all this to come to light AND Rashi getting banished from the modi household. Who knows Rashi might really regret it and fall in love with Jigs.. It would be cute to see their love story too !! A scene where Rashi chases Jigar and Jigar on full ignore mode...

Gopi would in that way see the light of the day and understand what the evil mother-daughter were upto and start taking stand for herself and Ahem and others on knowing her true will start respecting and loving her more. Give her some more leverage than being a mere puppet in everyone's hands.

Its high time we saw some change that was being requested since months. High time you ended the current track and show the victory of goodness and innocence over evil and cunning...

Deepest Regards,,,

Chiggy

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Yup i agree 100%. i want GoHam love story to start
star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Well i read it somewhere tht ahem will realise tht bcoz of his relationship with anita his sister kinjal's life has been destroyed and he'll understand tht he was wrong and will be friendly with gopi dont kw hw far this is going to happen Smile 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index