India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Update 4th jan

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
TongueHey ppl! How r u all? As promised iam here to give you all an update of todays episode.

Nothing exiting as it was again a Daksh less filler episode. Confused

Episode starts with Naina going for the interview where she shows all her ideas to the person who was supposed to take the interview (not the boss but his junior). She shows him her ideas and that wretched man very rudely tells Naina that her ideas are old and not interesting enough for the company to keep her as an employee. A dejected Naina  out of the office but remembers she has forgotten something in the office so goes to take it back just then she overhears the junior talking to his boss and guess what that wretched toad actually churaofied our poor Naina's Idea and chipkaofied it on his boss telling him that it was his own idea. He turns back and sees Naina looking at him disgustedly and she storms out of there.

Scene two: Naina is sitting in a park and cryingCry, she tears all her creations and thinks what am i going to tell aunty, i was so confident that i would get a job, few children see a crying Naina and go to her to lighten her mood(a very sweet scene)Smile they tell her not to worry as she will surely find a job. Naina smiles and all of them go to a gollawala and have gollas, naina's mood gets elevated. Smile

SCENE THREE:

Naina reaches home to find a khadoos angry man sitting on the sofa and reading newspaper, she tries to ask him but as usual he doesnt reply, she goes to the kitchen and sees a sad Vibs who informs her that ChintooEmbarrassed aka our angry khadoos man Embarrassedwill not be coming today but a few days later so all are upset in the house. Naina tries to pacify her but when she sees Vibha crying she asks Vibs and Khadoos uncle to go out with her and guess what to my surprise he agreed. all of them go to the park eat gola (even the khadoos old man was having one) , sat on Jhoolas and had fun. gosh our Naina is a magician she nmade th Khadoos uncle smileShocked. all three return in the evening and Vibs says thanks to Naina for alll the gud time and then she asks her if she got the job but Naina dejectedly says no. Vibs consoles her (she is a darling)and says that  everryday is a new day and she will get a job sson . Naina smiles and nods.Smile 

Scene four: Next day Naina and vibs in the park taking a morning walk where Vibs finds her friend a Mrs. Swami whose daughter is gonna be married and she is all worried since her daughter wants a theme wedding and no wedding planner is avaialble. Vibs looks at Naina and very cleverly introduces her to Mrs. Swami telling her that Naina is an excellent wedding planner. MRS. Swami all happy starts disscussing her plans with Naina and Naina looks at vibs thankfully. Both of them reach home where Naina gets a call from Mrs.Swami who wants her to get jwellery for her daughter. Naina says sure and then she asks Vibs for the names of famous jwellers so that she can get the best buy, Vibs tells her a number of shop adresses . Naina since she is new to the place gets all confused and asks Vibs to accompany her if she is not busy. Vibs (funny one) tells Naina that she is really busy since Madhuri dixit LOLLOLhas invited her for lunch, Naina makes a confused face and both of them laugh and Vibs decides to join Naina in Jwellery hunting. episode freezes on Naina smiling face.Smile

Precap  

our angry young man almost yells AngryAngryat naina and tells her that i want to see my wife's face before and after reaching home and today it was not possible because of you. Angryif i want to see her face of which iam habitual when i return to work is it too much i ask, Naina looks at him all painfully and irritated as well. Guess Khadoos will get a word or two from Naina

Hope u guys like itSmile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

bdesai302happy newsRaviSharmaJANNAVhimani88superdupercoolBlacksexyspicypaulsibilaAmber10crmsJia1Jhinka_Roypoo_supimoon.riverteri_susanSpotriniiiiBee3nazzVarsha-01shalini01pesi11..Naina..RajiniliciousAreYaar

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update
teri_susan Goldie
teri_susan
teri_susan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Thank u for the update
crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update. 
 Future MIL-DIL bonding is great. 
I feel Naina might start her own company. 
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Thnks for the update!!!
I cant belive this Old Man, i know he is Daksh's dad i can only forgive him for so much!!!

Ugh hope Naina teaches him a lessn in a respectful way so that she makes space in his heart!!!
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update. bring daksh fast CVs.
Jhinka_Roy Senior Member
Jhinka_Roy
Jhinka_Roy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Our angry 'young' man?? LOL for one moment you made me believe that you were referring to Daksh and I was like, ''ab uska wife kahaan se aa gayi?? Confused'' 

Edited by Jhinkaroy - 05 January 2011 at 2:17am
sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Sorry Ouchthe angry young man part in the precap was a goof up yaar, waise thanx for pointing out reading it again i had a gud laugh tooLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index