India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

A scripted, fake and morally wicked Indian Tv show

sukhs Newbie
sukhs
sukhs

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
The fourth season of Bigg Boss has crossed all limits of indecency and vulgarity. Foul language, indecent conducts are its highlights. Almost all celebrities except a few are doing socially immoral and morally wicked things in it. Bigg Boss has not just shown vulgarity and cheapness but it has shown exceedingly unpleasant and offensive scenes online time and time again. There is a compaign noticed on every Social Networking site and people are also blaming that Colors Tv is part of all this conspiracy. 

Recently it is again in limelight for Sameer Soni's fake elimination especially because everyone has noticed from the beginning how Bigg Boss is benefitting all people who has relation with the killer of innocent humans and extremely cheap human Salman Khan (Who is fighting several court cases ' including killing of innocent people on street because of his rash and negligent drink driving).

On 17 February 2006, Mr. Khan was sentenced to one year in prison for hunting an endangered species, the Chinkara. The sentence was stayed by a higher court during appeal. On 10 April 2006, Salman was handed a five year jail term for hunting the endangered Chinkara. He was remanded to Jodhpur jail, and remained there until 13 April when he was granted bail. On 24 August 2007, the Jodhpur sessions court, upheld the 5 year jail term for Khan in the Chinkara poaching case by turning down his appeal against the 2006 judgement. At the time of the hearing, he was busy with a shooting elsewhere, while his sister attended the proceedings. The day after, he was placed under police arrest in Jodhpur after a Rajasthan court upheld a prison sentence passed upon him for poaching. On 31 August 2007, Khan was released on bail from the Jodhpur Central jail where he spent six days.

It is buzz in the Industry that all evictions and eliminations are planned by Salman Khan even some claim that Dolly Bindra, the cheap bad-mouthed woman's entry also happened because of Salman Khan.

The show has might got some TRP's for its cheap tactics but has lost all creditability and genuine viewers. Even in Overseas people are talking about ' how fake Indian reality shows are and if its real evictions what a bad taste Indian Audiences have.

Some pictures which shows family relations of Salman Khan with Ashmit Patel:

Pics are on Just reader (dot) com

It is a news in the Industry that Salman Khan is doing all these things as he is Ashmits sister brother.

It is well-known how time to time Salman and his brothers have given statements against other Bigg Boss contestants to malign there images and insult them. Bhojpuri superstar Manoj Tiwari is now ruing over a tweet of actor Arbaaz Khan (Salman's brother) which said, "I would try save Ashmit by sending a SMS," insinuating that the Khan brothers Salman (the host of the reality show) and Arbaaz, have 'scripted' his eviction from Bigg Boss. Manoj is also learnt to have told a television channel that his eviction could be a 'conspiracy' against Bhojpuri actors.

Buzz is also that Bigg Boss 4 has been staged from day one, and now, it's said that Ashmit Patel is most likely to win the show. Quiz Sameer on whether the show has actually been scripted and he says, "I can't say for sure, but I guess there are favourites. All along, I hadn't had the elimination protection by becoming the captain of the house. The remaining have been saved from eviction in the past. This time, when it was my turn, they just refused to have a captain in the house. Naturally, there's the least possibility of me creating extreme drama in the last week. I've been dignified all along. I can't speak beyond this because I've been sent into the house twice and I really can't say much then."

News now is that Sara and Ali Merchant have gone their separate ways after their televised wedding and 'suhaag raat' on Bigg Boss 4. Back in the day, it was rumoured that their wedding and the hoopla around it was all staged and paid for. When asked, both Sara and Ali denied this. "I entered the house after requesting the production company that I want to be with Sara because she was feeling emotionally weak. And eventually, we just decided to marry. Nothing had been pre-planned and paid for," claims Ali Merchant. "I can't deny though that situations inside are created, but reactions are not."

An evictee on the condition of anonymity, however, claims that the channel and production house have been partial towards Ashmit Patel: "Right from his entry to all the high points in the show so far, everything has revolved around him. I won't be surprised if he wins."

The channel refrained from commenting on the issue. The finale airs on January 7. The finalists, according to industry experts, will be between Ashmit, Dolly and Shweta though BIgg Boss is trying its best to get rid of Shweta as soon as possible.

In support of Samir: Shocking, unfair, rigged exit

There is outrage over Samir's exit which is a topic of discussion on several social networking sites and blogs. Here are some of the comments.

Amrish da Saint: Your eviction proved that good guys are not favourites but bad women are.

Sur Majumdar: We do not agree with this decision. We have opened one campaign also. Let's see what we can do for you.

Puja Jayaram: We are your fans and were watching the show just for you...very, very sad at your exit from the show. Do you think Bigg Boss votes are rigged because we all voted a loot for you

Bhavin Jani: I m not watching Big Boss anymore, you are a true Bigg Boss winner..... for me Sachin Tendulkar was the only hero before Bigg Boss 4, but now, my heroes are Sachin Tendulkar and Samir Soni.

Samy: I was looking at you as a winner of the show. Very sad to see you out. I have stopped tuning into the show after your exit

Azam Khan: You are the best person among who ever entered the Big Boss show. You are a true winner.

Manmadh Raj: Your eviction is completely unethical. Now I am sure that it is scripted. I followed it regularly. If you see comments or voting on BB4 site or youtube, trend is clearly visible. It is Dolly who should have been out. I think Bigg Boss saved her for TRP.

Sadia Masood: I can't blieve that you are evicted. And that too in front of Dolly. I think it's cheating.

References:
Just Reader's report but also include news articles from all main Indian newspapers and media channels 

element

Font
font-family
font-size
font-style
font-variant
font-weight
letter-spacing
line-height
text-decoration
text-align
text-indent
text-transform
white-space
word-spacing
color
Background
bg-attachment
bg-color
bg-image
bg-position
bg-repeat
Box
width
height
border-top
border-right
border-bottom
border-left
margin
padding
max-height
min-height
max-width
min-width
outline-color
outline-style
outline-width
Positioning
position
bottom
right
left
float
display
clear
z-index
List
list-style-image
list-style-type
list-style-position
Table
vertical-align
border-collapse
border-spacing
caption-side
empty-cells
table-layout
Effects
text-shadow
-webkit-box-shadow
border-radius
Other
overflow
cursor
visibility

Edited by sukhs - 04 January 2011 at 3:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillaiArpitachohanarchangelsusan29

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Hi Sukhs
I completely agree sam was a very deserving finalist.But at the end of the day its just a show.All the previous BB winners are no where to be seen so winning is not important.What is important is how popular you become during the show.And sam has become popular.So whether its rigged,vulgar or cheap it doesn't matter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

archangel IF-Dazzler
archangel
archangel

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
so true  the show has   gone to an all time low and I refuse to accept the channels  argument that votes are all counted and verified by E&Y... in a country where big ghotalas like CWG one happens  ... yeh tho bahut mamuli hain ... it is disgusting the way the channel asks for votes and makes their own choice on whom to evict ... this season was the worst and I won't b surprised if celebrities refuse to  come next year... if Assmeat wins which I probably think will happen .... it will  be the last nail in the coffin of the  so called reality show BB

Arpitachohan

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhs

The fourth season of Bigg Boss has crossed all limits of indecency and vulgarity. Foul language, indecent conducts are its highlights.

i think dt u dint watch previous seasons of big boss , they were more filthy dn ds season....
sinipillai Senior Member
sinipillai
sinipillai

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
soooooooo true.. yaar you have combined all the relatd article in one post... well done....ClapClapClapClapClapClap... the elimination of hrishant, manoj and sara..was sooo shocking.. but i had 2 favourite contestant remaining. which was samir and shwetha.. but when sam gone.. i am not watching the show anymore.. Just wishing shweta will win.. but it looks like (if we believe the articles) ashmit is the winner... anyway i will watch it on the finale only......

Arpitachohan

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Appreciate your views but it seems u ddint watch the last 3 seasons of Big Boss they were hilarious and i believe indecency and all others stuffs has become a part n parcel of Big Boss...I just hope tht in next season they control on all these things....Cry 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top