Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

||~ Charming Yana Gupta AT ~|| (Page 20)

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa will see a set of shockers happening next week along with the unexpected elimination of Ankita Lokhande.

Yes, you read it right!!!

Ankita Lokhande is the recent evictee of the Sony reality show, and accompanying Ankita in the bottom was Yana Gupta and her partner Salman Khan.

The story doesn't end here because there is already a pile up of medical ailments that contestants are complaining of.. 

A little birdie from the set tells us, "Sushant Singh Rajput has apparently decided to quit the dance reality show.. He is without doubt one of the greatest performers who everybody considers a great competitor too. However, the hectic schedule has taken a toll on his health, and he has injured his back while practicing a lift with his partner Shampa. When consulted, his physiotherapist has asked him to halt his further practice and performance as it can lead to an aggravation".

The buzz though is that the production house has requested him to not quit the show, and wait for the viewers' reaction with regards to votes. 

Our source further clarifies, "Madhuri Dixit was stunned when Sushant conveyed to all judges that he is not performing as he does not want to aggravate his back injury. He also explained to them that there is a high risk of he suffering from a slip disc problem if he continues to dance. However, Madhuri has requested him to stay back and not take any immediate decision". 

As a message to his fans, Sushant we hear has said, "I had decided to quit the show following the injury, but the production has given me a week's time of rest. But I feel it is unfair to get a  second chance considering the level of competition that the show has". 

Let us tell you, it is just not Sushant who is suffering from a medical ailment. Yana Gupta has to undergo a nose surgery while Mahhi Vij is already on painkillers.

But amidst all these tensions people will get to see playboy Ritesh Deshmukh with actor Jacky Bhagnani promoting their upcoming movie Faltu in the show.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

somebody tell me why these people are always in the danger zone after performing so well ?Cry And I hope Yana gets well soon and she can perform. i miss her sexy performances . .Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayari

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
See. If sushant quits TRPs will fall and if he does not perform, then he will be in the danger zone like Daya. And I think Yana would be opposite to him as she is in danger everytime .Angry Then she wiould get eliminated AngryCry
Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

.GoldySom.

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shayari

such a lovely performance they did yesterday...yana looking gorgeous..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVrWsmVmDew

WoW !!.. nice one ! In Black and White !! phir bhi kya colour dala performance pe !... Big smile

Shayari

Go to top