India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SAPNEY......dreammmyyyyyyyy

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
If i am nt wrong then the precap shown tomorrow will not comeCry as i think it is the promotional add of the serial coming sooooon on star 1 called SAPNEY and this must b the tg line DREAMS DU COME TRUE....................but we maneetians are so excited abt their weddingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed that anything related to it wen cumz we aal just go crazy ooooooooooooWackoOuch   as we aal want the the dreamy MAANDay Dreaming comes and taker her ms Hoshyarpur on the ghodaWinkWink or bg me baje TENU LEKE ME JAWANGA DIL DEKE ME JAWANGA LOLLOLLOLLOL

all seems so dreamy Day Dreamingwo sirf geet ka nai balke hum sab Maneetians ka dream hai k bas ab inki shadi hojaye or DILWALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL (us outhouse se the so called MAAYKALOLLOL)
Im waiting 4 Maan to come and say DULHAN HUM LEJAYENGELOLLOLLOLor vese tou kudi maani hui hai bt agr nai maani tou TU HAAN KAR YA NAA KAR TERI MARZI SONIYE HUM TUJHKO UTHA LEKAR JAYENGE DOLI ME BITHA KR LEJAYENGEThumbs Up(as we aal kno maan love lifting geet so as weLOLLOLLOLcoz he kno how to the dance on the chanceDancing)
So now just waiting 4 their wedding lets c wats up nxt gona happen nt the precap myt happen bt the wedding must happenBig smileBig smile wanna c them married MANEET we love uuuuHug

If u like my nooooonsesnseeeeLOLLOLROFLdu hit the like buttonWinkWinkWink
nd how many of u agree wid me.............SmileSmileSmile

Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MounchysreereddyramaheshAbsoluv

muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
so many views nt a single cmntCryCry is it so badBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
wat do u mean the new show SAPNAY gonna replace GHSP plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no i hve a very bad feeling after maaneet marriage there will be nothing left to watch in the show it might endDead ,i dunn wanna think negative but cant help it plz GHSP shudnt be ending we cant survive widout tat Cry
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

wat do u mean the new show SAPNAY gonna replace GHSP plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no i hve a very bad feeling after maaneet marriage there will be nothing left to watch in the show it might endDead ,i dunn wanna think negative but cant help it plz GHSP shudnt be ending we cant survive widout tat Cry

nt at aal i didnt meant that geet is gona end i just said that it myt b promotional ad 4 the new serial definitely geet is bt going to end derez lot more to show and lot more to watch espesially the baby singh khuranaLOLLOLLOLBSK

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressAbsoluv

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index