Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

wht could be d new twist viren is talkin abut?? (Page 5)

Poll Question: what could be the new twist??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [25.26%]
0 [0.00%]
30 [31.58%]
20 [21.05%]
1 [1.05%]
5 [5.26%]
13 [13.68%]
2 [2.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

FalguniJain Senior Member
FalguniJain
FalguniJain

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
hey people...i missed the quite a few episodes, cuz i've been so busy....so could anyone catch me up on what's gong on?? what's up with the stalker thing...i mean wht r u people talkin about?? Confused

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FalguniJain

hey people...i missed the quite a few episodes, cuz i've been so busy....so could anyone catch me up on what's gong on?? what's up with the stalker thing...i mean wht r u people talkin about?? Confused

u hvnt missed few bt alot of things... well after nivi getiin house after marryin viren .. someone is constantly behind her... basically always get her in trouble... she sees somethin strange n when she informs abut it to others the thing goes missin frm there... 

tht person is tryin to prove nivi mad.... n even tried to show tht nivi's mental state is so bad tht she is tryin to commit suicide... 

basically wherever she goes or do anythin.. someone keeps on stalkin her n does somethin which leave confused n others thinkin tht nivi is mad... 
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
the stalker should NOT be Viren!! anyone but him pleaseee i love NivRen and i don't want the couple to break. if the CV's turn Viren negative i will deffo quit the show. looking forward to this epi
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

the stalker should NOT be Viren!! anyone but him pleaseee i love NivRen and i don't want the couple to break. if the CV's turn Viren negative i will deffo quit the show. looking forward to this epi

hi

I think the Major twist is Viren's Hidden personality.  Earlier article states that he has hidden personality. Recent article states that there will be a major twist in the life of Nivi and viren. After seen nivi condition his hidden personality will come out n whole family will witness this.

Whenever nivi refuse to be with him or not reciprocate his feelings the MP track comes. So its not someone its Viren. Because he has not received any love or affection from the family and he is expecting this from Nivi as he loves her more than his life. in the end Dr. may tell them that only nivi's love and affection can change this personality as this personality comes out if he don't receive enough love from her. we all know now nivi also has some feeling for viren may be this will help him to get cured.

What u guys think. Will this be the twist?

FalguniJain Senior Member
FalguniJain
FalguniJain

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

Originally posted by FalguniJain

u hvnt missed few bt alot of things... well after nivi getiin house after marryin viren .. someone is constantly behind her... basically always get her in trouble... she sees somethin strange n when she informs abut it to others the thing goes missin frm there... 

tht person is tryin to prove nivi mad.... n even tried to show tht nivi's mental state is so bad tht she is tryin to commit suicide... 

basically wherever she goes or do anythin.. someone keeps on stalkin her n does somethin which leave confused n others thinkin tht nivi is mad... 

oh...i get it now..thnkx a lot!!Wink

Go to top