Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

wht could be d new twist viren is talkin abut?? (Page 4)

Poll Question: what could be the new twist??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [25.26%]
0 [0.00%]
30 [31.58%]
20 [21.05%]
1 [1.05%]
5 [5.26%]
13 [13.68%]
2 [2.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i want any1 to bo stalker but i dont want viren to turn grey plz cvs dont turn him into a grey shade character i ll be shattered plz plz plz

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Where is lalji kaka??? He is around BS all the time and now again missing...??

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
right now all i want is stalker to gt exposed.. Nt in front of all then atleast in front of the audience.. Atleast we people shuld knw abut it.. Before we totally loose interest in the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Yes i agree, this stalker needs to be exposed soon because it's dragging too much, before it was exciting and suspense thrilling but god these CV are taking their timeee to build up the full picture!! they're making every character under suspense, even the stalker being the servantss!!
No glimpse of Viren at all today was just heart-breaking!! </3
but the good thing i watch 1 week behind on TV in UK. so i still see Viren Embarrassed

mittusingh

happyperson Groupbie
happyperson
happyperson

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anandnandu

Originally posted by Resh.....

the exchange of medicines is definitely going to create problems for nivi.......... everyone will frame her as mentally ill........but  the most important is how will viren react......... i think he will stand by nivi ...... and the twist might be the exposure of stalker but will they show it soon or keep this dragging again??
firstly I think it will be vandana as  the scene were she came to Nayanthara dadi,and they show the stalkers deeds...but suddenly they lite upon dadi-vandana scene....hemlata-chcl-divya  was talkin tooo....
bt whn i saw virens scene i doubts as he is talkin in sum place near the sood kotti..May it will be sum sevrvents too??????

I also think it is Vandana. In another serial Bidaai..the most unsuspected character turned out to be the person behind Aalekh's madness. I see similar shades in Vandana too.

Nu_Adu

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyperson

the exchange of medicines is definitely going to create problems for nivi.......... everyone will frame her as mentally ill........but  the most important is how will viren react......... i think he will stand by nivi ...... and the twist might be the exposure of stalker but will they show it soon or keep this dragging again??
firstly I think it will be vandana as  the scene were she came to Nayanthara dadi,and they show the stalkers deeds...but suddenly they lite upon dadi-vandana scene....hemlata-chcl-divya  was talkin tooo....
bt whn i saw virens scene i doubts as he is talkin in sum place near the sood kotti..May it will be sum sevrvents too??????

I also think it is Vandana. In another serial Bidaai..the most unsuspected character turned out to be the person behind Aalekh's madness. I see similar shades in Vandana too.

Quite possible, but wasn't she at Divya's house when the medicines were changed?
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
look CTs every one is here gettin mad over thinkin who can be the stalker... N we r nt at all enjoyin this track.. So plzzz let the stalker gt exposed atleast in front of us... Plzz its gettin super borin these days to watch ccbm... Confused
Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exoctica

Originally posted by happyperson

Quite possible, but wasn't she at Divya's house when the medicines were changed?

It's Vandana. One of the servants work for her and he was responsible for the medicine trouble!

And for the Maha episode, I don't think stalker will be exposed. It'll be something different!

Go to top