Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

wht could be d new twist viren is talkin abut?? (Page 2)

Poll Question: what could be the new twist??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [25.26%]
0 [0.00%]
30 [31.58%]
20 [21.05%]
1 [1.05%]
5 [5.26%]
13 [13.68%]
2 [2.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

Originally posted by anandnandu

May be Dadaji will be diein as tablets were xchanged...and Nivi will be accussed for that and snd to jail...Nobody will be ready to help Nivi in ths situation..and viren will too show his true colours is mi opinion...

(for CV:- if u  go through this track ,,pls avoid death of dadji.....already he through a death-life situation...so pls avoid it)

CTs can show health issues bt nt dadaji's death ... n family can accuse nivi .. n she will call viren for help ... n he might come n show his true colors... 

Hey guys, i was also thinking the same.. as nivi was given the responsibility of dadaji's medicines, she is the only one to blame for dadaji's health but we all know that it's not poor nivi, it's the stalker that's doing this to her.. and yes i thought that viren might show his grey shades soon . . .
and nivi will be in complete shock that viren doesn't believe/support her.. but i'm so clueless this might not be the case.. infact it could just be viren's obsessive love Ermm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

May be Dadaji will be diein as tablets were xchanged...and Nivi will be accussed for that and snd to jail...Nobody will be ready to help Nivi in ths situation..and viren will too show his true colours is mi opinion...

(for CV:- if u  go through this track ,,pls avoid death of dadji.....already he through a death-life situation...so pls avoid it)

CTs can show health issues bt nt dadaji's death ... n family can accuse nivi .. n she will call viren for help ... n he might come n show his true colors... 

Thn who will help Nivedita..also if viren do so definitly his huge fan followership will Mitti mein milenga .....sid too can't help nivi due to kasam givn to Divya????

by his true colors i meant he becomin obsessive for nivi... him lovin nivi more lik psycho track might come ... 

k.......it is a good track also nivi too starts a liking for viren...But will viren belive in nivi ?
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

Hey guys, i was also thinking the same.. as nivi was given the responsibility of dadaji's medicines, she is the only one to blame for dadaji's health but we all know that it's not poor nivi, it's the stalker that's doing this to her.. and yes i thought that viren might show his grey shades soon . . .
and nivi will be in complete shock that viren doesn't believe/support her.. but i'm so clueless this might not be the case.. infact it could just be viren's obsessive love Ermm 

dear...thr is one thing to be noted in a TB kinny says Viren is multidimentional..as his heart is so close with family....such a prson will do harm to his Godlike Grandpa???????
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
whats 2 option in poll mean>???????????JAAI means.....
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Thn who will help Nivedita..also if viren do so definitly his huge fan followership will Mitti mein milenga .....sid too can't help nivi due to kasam givn to Divya????

by his true colors i meant he becomin obsessive for nivi... him lovin nivi more lik psycho track might come ... 

k.......it is a good track also nivi too starts a liking for viren...But will viren belive in nivi ?

personally i think he will believe nivi ... as he knws she cant do anythin lik this... n why will she do tht... as he has seen dadaji lovin her so much ... so he will believe nivi ... n will support her ... this is wht i think ... 
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

hey teds darlz again u have come up with a grat topic Clap ok so i am fully bitting my nails (what is left of it) trying to find out what this major turning point is. But for some reason it might not be the MP getting revealed rather it just might be nivi's realisation which we saw a bit of it in the monday episode. cause notice they showed all the old scenes and Kinshuk might be just talking about the yearning scene we saw with nivi yesterday or mabye nivi slowly realising vire's love ( although i belive confession is long way). I say this cause he didnt say majr twist, he said major turning point and nivi's relisation to me will be the turning point. well this is what i think and sorry if i hurt anyone, u know how much i love ya all so no hard feelings.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010mittusinghshana_83Nu_Adu

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

whats 2 option in poll mean>???????????JAAI means.....

jawahar n chanchal ... jaal... 
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratigyaz

I still think it is Hemlata. Lately, she has been acting very fishy and she has invited everyone around for dinner, but I think she is upto something. Viren has gone to dehli, but I think he will come back early, without letting anyone know and try and catch the stalker.

yeahh good point there. HL has been acting very weird. .. but actually she looked like she was really truly worried about nivi in general because of what happened to nirmala (nivi's mother) and possibly has connections with her death..that's why she is acting like that..i don't think she wants to hurt nivi, she's not really evil.. she's just goes Blind when it comes to her daughter divya as she just wants secure her daughters marriage life.. nothing evil in that.. so i dont think its her.. but if it is then it would be a really twist in the story 
anyway only my opinion ..

Go to top