Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
look CTs every one is here gettin mad over thinkin who can be the stalker... N we r nt at all enjoyin this track.. So plzzz let the stalker gt exposed atleast in front of us... Plzz its gettin super borin these days to watch ccbm... 😕
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Exoctica

Quite possible, but wasn't she at Divya's house when the medicines were changed?

It's Vandana. One of the servants work for her and he was responsible for the medicine trouble!

And for the Maha episode, I don't think stalker will be exposed. It'll be something different!

FalguniJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey people...i missed the quite a few episodes, cuz i've been so busy....so could anyone catch me up on what's gong on?? what's up with the stalker thing...i mean wht r u people talkin about?? 😕
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FalguniJain

hey people...i missed the quite a few episodes, cuz i've been so busy....so could anyone catch me up on what's gong on?? what's up with the stalker thing...i mean wht r u people talkin about?? 😕

u hvnt missed few bt alot of things... well after nivi getiin house after marryin viren .. someone is constantly behind her... basically always get her in trouble... she sees somethin strange n when she informs abut it to others the thing goes missin frm there... 

tht person is tryin to prove nivi mad.... n even tried to show tht nivi's mental state is so bad tht she is tryin to commit suicide... 

basically wherever she goes or do anythin.. someone keeps on stalkin her n does somethin which leave confused n others thinkin tht nivi is mad... 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the stalker should NOT be Viren!! anyone but him pleaseee i love NivRen and i don't want the couple to break. if the CV's turn Viren negative i will deffo quit the show. looking forward to this epi
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

the stalker should NOT be Viren!! anyone but him pleaseee i love NivRen and i don't want the couple to break. if the CV's turn Viren negative i will deffo quit the show. looking forward to this epi

hi

I think the Major twist is Viren's Hidden personality.  Earlier article states that he has hidden personality. Recent article states that there will be a major twist in the life of Nivi and viren. After seen nivi condition his hidden personality will come out n whole family will witness this.

Whenever nivi refuse to be with him or not reciprocate his feelings the MP track comes. So its not someone its Viren. Because he has not received any love or affection from the family and he is expecting this from Nivi as he loves her more than his life. in the end Dr. may tell them that only nivi's love and affection can change this personality as this personality comes out if he don't receive enough love from her. we all know now nivi also has some feeling for viren may be this will help him to get cured.

What u guys think. Will this be the twist?

FalguniJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddybear66

u hvnt missed few bt alot of things... well after nivi getiin house after marryin viren .. someone is constantly behind her... basically always get her in trouble... she sees somethin strange n when she informs abut it to others the thing goes missin frm there... 

tht person is tryin to prove nivi mad.... n even tried to show tht nivi's mental state is so bad tht she is tryin to commit suicide... 

basically wherever she goes or do anythin.. someone keeps on stalkin her n does somethin which leave confused n others thinkin tht nivi is mad... 

oh...i get it now..thnkx a lot!!😉