Poll

what could be the new twist??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Poojiebbz

Hey guys, i was also thinking the same.. as nivi was given the responsibility of dadaji's medicines, she is the only one to blame for dadaji's health but we all know that it's not poor nivi, it's the stalker that's doing this to her.. and yes i thought that viren might show his grey shades soon . . .
and nivi will be in complete shock that viren doesn't believe/support her.. but i'm so clueless this might not be the case.. infact it could just be viren's obsessive love 🤔 

dear...thr is one thing to be noted in a TB kinny says Viren is multidimentional..as his heart is so close with family....such a prson will do harm to his Godlike Grandpa???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whats 2 option in poll mean>???????????JAAI means.....
teddybear66 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anandnandu

k.......it is a good track also nivi too starts a liking for viren...But will viren belive in nivi ?

personally i think he will believe nivi ... as he knws she cant do anythin lik this... n why will she do tht... as he has seen dadaji lovin her so much ... so he will believe nivi ... n will support her ... this is wht i think ... 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey teds darlz again u have come up with a grat topic 👏 ok so i am fully bitting my nails (what is left of it) trying to find out what this major turning point is. But for some reason it might not be the MP getting revealed rather it just might be nivi's realisation which we saw a bit of it in the monday episode. cause notice they showed all the old scenes and Kinshuk might be just talking about the yearning scene we saw with nivi yesterday or mabye nivi slowly realising vire's love ( although i belive confession is long way). I say this cause he didnt say majr twist, he said major turning point and nivi's relisation to me will be the turning point. well this is what i think and sorry if i hurt anyone, u know how much i love ya all so no hard feelings.😃
teddybear66 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anandnandu

whats 2 option in poll mean>???????????JAAI means.....

jawahar n chanchal ... jaal... 
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pratigyaz

I still think it is Hemlata. Lately, she has been acting very fishy and she has invited everyone around for dinner, but I think she is upto something. Viren has gone to dehli, but I think he will come back early, without letting anyone know and try and catch the stalker.

yeahh good point there. HL has been acting very weird. .. but actually she looked like she was really truly worried about nivi in general because of what happened to nirmala (nivi's mother) and possibly has connections with her death..that's why she is acting like that..i don't think she wants to hurt nivi, she's not really evil.. she's just goes Blind when it comes to her daughter divya as she just wants secure her daughters marriage life.. nothing evil in that.. so i dont think its her.. but if it is then it would be a really twist in the story 
anyway only my opinion ..
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: teddybear66

CTs can show health issues bt nt dadaji's death ... n family can accuse nivi .. n she will call viren for help ... n he might come n show his true colors... 

That is one option. and my pov :

Since the stalker exchanged Dadaji's medicine the blame will come  to Nivi and CC is responsible for the house n viren is not there, with this reason she can throw Nivi out of the house.  CC tried to throw her out earlier but could not succeed because of viren. 
teddybear66 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

hey teds darlz again u have come up with a grat topic 👏 ok so i am fully bitting my nails (what is left of it) trying to find out what this major turning point is. But for some reason it might not be the MP getting revealed rather it just might be nivi's realisation which we saw a bit of it in the monday episode. cause notice they showed all the old scenes and Kinshuk might be just talking about the yearning scene we saw with nivi yesterday or mabye nivi slowly realising vire's love ( although i belive confession is long way). I say this cause he didnt say majr twist, he said major turning point and nivi's relisation to me will be the turning point. well this is what i think and sorry if i hurt anyone, u know how much i love ya all so no hard feelings.😃

thanks again for likin my topic... n i totally respect ur views n no hard feelings yaar ... n yes nivi realisin her love for viren ... i gave tht option as well .. so vote for tht ... 

bt dadaji's change medicine blame will surly come on nivi this is wht i think... dnt knw rest lets see... 
teddybear66 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Poojiebbz

yeahh good point there. HL has been acting very weird. .. but actually she looked like she was really truly worried about nivi in general because of what happened to nirmala (nivi's mother) and possibly has connections with her death..that's why she is acting like that..i don't think she wants to hurt nivi, she's not really evil.. she's just goes Blind when it comes to her daughter divya as she just wants secure her daughters marriage life.. nothing evil in that.. so i dont think its her.. but if it is then it would be a really twist in the story 
anyway only my opinion ..

dnt forget guys... divya gt her dumb genes from whom ... as his dad still speaks sense some times .. bt her mom is totally brain less... so they plannin all this ... nah cant be lik this ... they r too dumb to plan all this...anyway thts my opinion lets see...  
teddybear66 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Goush

That is one option. and my pov :

Since the stalker exchanged Dadaji's medicine the blame will come  to Nivi and CC is responsible for the house n viren is not there, with this reason she can throw Nivi out of the house.  CC tried to throw her out earlier but could not succeed because of viren. 

quite possible... lets see...