Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

wht could be d new twist viren is talkin abut??

Poll Question: what could be the new twist??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [25.26%]
0 [0.00%]
30 [31.58%]
20 [21.05%]
1 [1.05%]
5 [5.26%]
13 [13.68%]
2 [2.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
hey guys u must have read my SBS wrtn updt ... in which kinshuk mentioned .. as after he will leave for the business trip to delhi ... somethin will happen wid nivedita ... tht will become a major turnin point in the show ... 

so i have come up with some possible twists.... 

plzz pick wht u think might happen .. n if u have anyother twist plzz share with everyone ... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83naley4evercelestaeDilbole_ShiOmRu

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
ok choice three .................for me bcoz of dadiji medicine issue it must be choice 1  but i don't think dadjii will die so sooooooooon he should see his grandchildren to specially NivRen  Embarrassed

but for me is 3 stalker getting exposed ........i have no clue who's the stalker going to be ..may be is sid's dad reborn again LOL i'm simply clue else man

Edited by naley4ever - 04 January 2011 at 3:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

ok choice three .................for me bcoz of dadiji medicine issue it must be choice 1  but i don't think dadjii will die so sooooooooon he should see his grandchildren to specially NivRen  Embarrassed

but for me is 3 stalker getting exposed ........i have no clue who's the stalker going to be ..may be is sid's dad reborn again LOL i'm simply clue else man

thanks so much for votin ... n atleast comin up wid somethin ... i really want stalker to get sxposed its high time now... n to giv sid some screen space i want him to be the one... 

shana_83

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
May be Dadaji will be diein as tablets were xchanged...and Nivi will be accussed for that and snd to jail...Nobody will be ready to help Nivi in ths situation..and viren will too show his true colours is mi opinion...

(for CV:- if u  go through this track ,,pls avoid death of dadji.....already he through a death-life situation...so pls avoid it)

Edited by anandnandu - 04 January 2011 at 3:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83.Verity.

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anandnandu

May be Dadaji will be diein as tablets were xchanged...and Nivi will be accussed for that and snd to jail...Nobody will be ready to help Nivi in ths situation..and viren will too show his true colours is mi opinion...

(for CV:- if u  go through this track ,,pls avoid death of dadji.....already he through a death-life situation...so pls avoid it)

CTs can show health issues bt nt dadaji's death ... n family can accuse nivi .. n she will call viren for help ... n he might come n show his true colors... 

shana_83

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

CTs can show health issues bt nt dadaji's death ... n family can accuse nivi .. n she will call viren for help ... n he might come n show his true colors... 

Thn who will help Nivedita..also if viren do so definitly his huge fan followership will Mitti mein milenga .....sid too can't help nivi due to kasam givn to Divya????

Edited by anandnandu - 04 January 2011 at 4:15am

shana_83

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teddybear66

Thn who will help Nivedita..also if viren do so definitly his huge fan followership will Mitti mein milenga .....sid too can't help nivi due to kasam givn to Divya????

by his true colors i meant he becomin obsessive for nivi... him lovin nivi more lik psycho track might come ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ZaykebazzAnanya

pratigyaz Groupbie
pratigyaz
pratigyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I still think it is Hemlata. Lately, she has been acting very fishy and she has invited everyone around for dinner, but I think she is upto something. Viren has gone to dehli, but I think he will come back early, without letting anyone know and try and catch the stalker.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FalguniJainteddybear66

Go to top