Frequent Posters

preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
mindblowing update...sajan were sooo romantic....cont soon
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update. Liked it. Liked sajan scenes. Hope that armaan will not create a big problem between sajan. I really want gunjan to tell everything about armaan to sam. I can't see sajan apart. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
AR-kash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW lovely update
loved it
ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part.....loved it
continue soon
thx 4 the pm
aweosmeeeeeeeee..loved to the coorree..........hayeeeeeee sajannnnn..mindbllowinggg.
sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey,
hw r u?
this was an awesum update/....i read the entire ff in a couple of days and thus i cudnt cummetn on evry part!! sry for tht...but this is ff is rlllly rocking!!  i luved it to the core! i wish gunjan and armaan NEVER meet...but i knw...they have to...because tht is wat which will bring the twist in the story! i hope sam dusnt get angry on gunjan for hiding her past frm him!! but anyway, this update was mindblowing!! sajan, as usual, were very sweet!! it was a wonderful ff....thnx for the pm
do continue soon.....and do pm me!!
will be waiting for the update
---------------vidhi
SoniRita thumbnail
hayeeeeeeeeeee wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww loveeeeeee sajan romantic scene hayeeee me blushing lyk helll jst loveeee it n armaan entry n awww he saved shilpa hopeee he falll for shilpa sooon now do continue soon
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update ...cont sooon n thnx for the pm

Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey arsh
nice ff
i luv it
plz add me 2 ur pm list & do pm me whenever u next update
cont asap
luv kritika
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Maisha!
I know you PMmed me earlier but I was not a follower of this ff so I had to read it from the start!
I really loved the way this story is developing! Armaan's promise, Gunjan's love, Samrat's love, SaJan Marriage, Shipla Fortune Teller visit, Gunjan's FF visit, Gunjan and Shilpa's conversations, Gunjan reads Sam's diary, Gunjan's confession, SaJan romance at Honeymooon was all awesome, superb, terrific, ravishing, romantic, sentimental, caring etc etc..
Thanks for the Pm and letting me know about this fabulous, wonderful and cute ff of yours... Sorry I had lost track in between the days I read from start so I won't be able to comment on eac part!
But the latest updates- 20, 21,22, 23 were simply awesome blossom!
I really loved SaJan's romance, it gave me goosebumps..
No more patients to disturb their romance..
Can u do me a favour, let Gunjan speak out the truth of her and Armaan's affair and heartbreak before he comes and spoils their marriage. I can't see SaJan apart! They have come together facing so many diffculties.. I mean Gunjan's way to deal with her heartbreak was a difficult task for her!
I really loved SaJan's first meeting and Sam's diary!
Fate has done so much to not let Armaan and Gunjan meet but ArSh meet! Make ArSh fall in love with each other fast so that Armaan doesn't come betweeen SaJan!
Anyways,
It depends on you how you would love to proceed the track!
Awesome!
Lovely!
Love you!
Nivriti!
P.S: Please keep on PMing me :)x