12/24 Karol Bagh
12/24 Karol Bagh

Neil at 47 And Smriti at 83

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Dear friends,

Since our dear Rumi is not around, i would like to render my service Big smile Big smile in giving good news about our beloved NB's and SK's rankings. Their ranking is way much better from the last. They are now in 47th and 83th position.

So friends keep commenting on their profiles as our token of love towards both of them. Oh BTW i realised that the same regular fans are giving comments. How about the others?

For friends that have left KB forum, its ok if you just keep browsing this forum without posting but i wished that you give comments on their profiles. For friends that have just joined, please contribute your comments too. Both of them need our support now to increase their ranks so that it will be an eye opener to producers or Zee TV or any TV, that without any show they are still in top 100. Maybe by luck, NB and Sk will get new offers.

So friends, is there any hesitation from your side to post comments?

P/S : Our dear Smriti has been called ugly by one fan of CB (i assumed this bcos she/he is using Radhika picture as the avatar) on her profile. I am  Angry Disapprove Unhappy that somebody called her that without even knowing her personally. Its too harsh for me, nobody deserves that because human are equal in front of God except those who are really a nuisance to society.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manga3kalika.jNeil-fan-Rumi-

kalika.j Senior Member
kalika.j
kalika.j

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Dear norani ,today morning when I  post my comment Neil at 89 and Smriti 128. Still they have no new show and no news  about them, their ranking position is much better. ClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

norani-Rumi-

coolmona_1980 Groupbie
coolmona_1980
coolmona_1980

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Neil's rank improved this week because he was tagged in the following news:

Hope we soon see a news of his comeback...everyday i check IF with the hope that maybe there is a new news about him but .... :(

Please come back soon Neil...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fannoranikalika.j-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Thanks Norani.Its an awesome news.Again I am flying in the sky (don't worry this time I have wings too ROFL).

And thanks coolmona for sharing the news with us.Though the article is not about Neil Bhatt but as he was tagged on the article his ranking may get improved in commenting this article. So please post comment on this article too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fannoranikalika.j

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top