ccbm SBS... wrtn updt !!

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
segment strts with same scenes of tom ... viren packin bags n nivi helpin him ... in viren lookin at her lovingly...  background music.. humne ghar choda hai .. of film dil ... 

reporter says wht has happen why they r packin bags n where r they leavin ... 

reporter says... virenis goin for business trip n nivi is helpin him.... n he ask viren ki nivi koi shoppin list di hai ???

viren says no shoppin list nahi .... jus make sure u do business well... n koi problem na ho ... 

then reporter says nivi giv him medicine also ... so again same scene of tom where nivi ask him to stay away frm cold things ... n all ... 

n lastly the most imp part ... reporter says as soon as viren will leave a major thing will happen to nivi.. which will be a big twist in the story ... 

viren again says yes .. after i leave bahut kuch hoga peecha ... which will be a very major turnin point in the show... 😲

nothin major ws shown in the segment... same old scenes frm yesterdays episode.. only thing was ... after viren left .. i mean now there will come a big twist in the story ... somethin will happen to nivi .. which will become  turin point ... 😲

so lets see... lik we saw dadaji's medicine gettin changed... i guess stalker will come in front soon now... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey teddybear thanks for the update. Since Viren says that a major turning point of the show is going to come...looks like the mystery person track is going to be unfold sooner. Thats good at least we will enjoy the NivRen scenes without any doubt/hesitation. And some other interesting track will come soon.
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg.. Major turning point in the show😲 Oh god i dont want anything bad happen to Nivi..

btw Thanks for update..
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana_83

Hey teddybear thanks for the update. Since Viren says that a major turning point of the show is going to come...looks like the mystery person track is going to be unfold sooner. Thats good at least we will enjoy the NivRen scenes without any doubt/hesitation. And some other interesting track will come soon.

i have come up wid some possible twists in another tread ... share ur view point there also... n btw ... even i want tht mystery track to end... soon ... 

lets see.. n thanks for likin the updt... 😊
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG .................why why do they have bring up these twist man .....specially  when viren is not around ....

thank u soooooooooo much teddy for the update

vids08 thumbnail
Thank you so much for the updt. Probably Nivi will be framed fr trying to kill Dadaji. I think its JAAL who are behind this. I hope MP track ends this week.
Rajithav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Something might happen to Nivi, learning which Viren will turn Psycotic.
And if CC is behind this, she might have planned to prove Nivedita
insane, but her plan might backstab her by turning her own son psycotic.

Because till date we see all CC plans have actually back stabbed her, right from siddharth's marriage.
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajithav

Something might happen to Nivi, learning which Viren will turn Psycotic.
And if CC is behind this, she might have planned to prove Nivedita
insane, but her plan might backstab her by turning her own son psycotic.

Because till date we see all CC plans have actually back stabbed her, right from siddharth's marriage.

i so hope this happens ... too good prediction i must say.... 👏👏
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Ma be Dadaji will diein as tablets were xchanged...and Nivi will be accussed for that and snd to jail
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Here's The Link Guys!!

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=89795&Itemid=157
Or Just Google In desi tv forums, Click The First Link, Scroll Down On The Left To Star Plus, Scroll Down To Chand Chupa Badal Main, And Click The Link "From The Sets Of Chand Chupa Badal Main" (The Upper Most Link)
Edited by FaizaNivRen - 13 years ago