Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Dill Mill Gayye - Forum Reopened (Page 9)

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
If people think that Shilpa wasn't part of the show they need to think again and i guess people should go and see the post where vote happened mostly KaShians also wanted to forum to be open and Shilpa Anand was in DMG twice so its not fair with us

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-anku-amna malik

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Well seeing as though KSG and JW were the main protagonists of the show and it was mostly AR fans who wanted the forum to be re-opened, Vijay's reasoning seems fine. 

Why pick a fight over every little issue!

Umm, excuse me? They maybe main protagonists according to YOU. But that is not the fact. The show belongs to all the people in it equally. No two thoughts about that.

ANDD, if you don't know then it was not only AR fans who wanted it open. Incase, you missed the main topic. And I don't even call 'em AR fans. I mean KaJen fans. And yea, so 95% of KaShians also wanted it open. Get it? Go through the topic before commenting.

If you have a problem then the MOD already said, GO REPORT. Why quote and respond? Bcoz people love to pass comments on others. Simple.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavs-x-Reshu-x-nikita_88amna malik

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Umm, excuse me? They maybe main protagonists according to YOU. But that is not the fact. The show belongs to all the people in it equally. No two thoughts about that.

ANDD, if you don't know then it was not only AR fans who wanted it open. Incase, you missed the main topic. And I don't even call 'em AR fans. I mean KaJen fans. And yea, so 95% of KaShians also wanted it open. Get it? Go through the topic before commenting.

If you have a problem then the MOD already said, GO REPORT. Why quote and respond? Bcoz people love to pass comments on others. Simple.
  Umm. Arent you doing the same thing ?

nitzy_21Sanju_caprigurl

abhi_12 IF-Sizzlerz
abhi_12
abhi_12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Okay Can we plzz stop Instigating & replying!Smile

To be Noted- If anyone quotes, i wont reply!

Just wanted to mention it....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

kajenfan. Senior Member

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21ArushiBS

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candygurl_ksg

Umm. Arent you doing the same thing ?

If I am gonna get questioned indirectly, I don't see a reason to not do.
If you think I am wrong, report.

pavsArushiBSamna malik

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Well seeing as though KSG and JW were the main protagonists of the show and it was mostly AR fans who wanted the forum to be re-opened, Vijay's reasoning seems fine. 

Why pick a fight over every little issue!

You are excused Wink

As far as I know, the show did end with KaJen as the protagonists. Don't you call the show CMG anyway? So do you really care if it stays open or not.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH-sim-ArushiBSswashbuckling

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
ANYWAYS. Congrats to my fellow KaShians and some others who're happy with the forum opened...

I am out until I am quoted back.!

Go to top