Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Dill Mill Gayye - Forum Reopened (Page 5)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Good for DMG fans, but i think you should re-consider this again and shut the forum forever, its nothing but a pathetic battleground where not only DMG actors are bashed, but other actors from other shows are mocked at too.

Its a complete disgrace.

Exactly Yamini. I am sure very soon bashing will take place. Well, let's see. If people love DMG section so much and want it open then they should keep the extra lovely points they love to make to themselves. I though doubt that can happen. Let's see.

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
AND UMM, EXCUSE ME?? U mean the forum is gonna be open only till KSG and JW get a show? WHY?? Just because KSG and Jenny fans PMed? WHAT ABOUT SHILPA ANAND FANS THEN? Karan Wahi fans? YuNa fans? Fans of Atul and Sunaina etc.? Do we flood you like others with a whole forum for Shilpa Anand and others? This should be open then FOR ALL MEMBERS AND ACTRESSES related to DMG till they get their own show. Or is there some special co-ordination for KSG AND JW???

Edited by x.Anku.x - 04 January 2011 at 5:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24pavs-x-Reshu-x-nikita_88amna malik

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Hi All,

I have been recieving a lot of PMs on IF and Facebook to re-open the forum Dill Mill Gayye.

After a long discussion DT decided to re-open the section till KSG (Fiction) and JW (Reality) upcoming shows get a proper section.

Here is the take of the DMG Dev Team:

These are some points which we want to make it clear. As it's a forum any member can post here not forgetting COC. Members have difference of opinion no doubt you can't expect all the fingers of one hand to be same do you? You are free to raise your opinions not forgetting limits of decency. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal.

If any member finds any post not within COC there is no need to reply back to them. Report the thread stating the reason instead of jumping in the post with your weapons.

Appreciation Threads are meant to discuss about your favorites. Not for plotting, targeting, mocking other members' or personal chat. Keep personal chatting to minimum. Discussion regarding forum happenings are not suppose to be discuss in AT's.

Though these points have been repeated time and time again sadly it's not been followed. We hope this time the same thing doesn't happen. Anyone found instigating, abusing will have a direct WL raise. If there is any bashing/abusing in any thread, then irrespective of the fan following the section will be locked. No PM's or request or petitions with regards to this will be heard.

Absolutely NO mocking or demeaning of any DT member will be tolerated.

Strictly NO mass PM-ing by any group of members/fan followers will be entertained or considered . This will tantamount to spamming/contesting. The DT reserves the right to raise WL in case of continuous unnecessary instigation.

Fan Fics, One Shots and Appreciation Threads along with topics moved in Other Shows will be moved back in the section. Incase anyone wants any of the topic from the section to be moved in back in DMG section they can PM DMG DT.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

WOOH. Hopefully thats looked @ too. Do we report if we see extra chatting? Cuz I see that happening a lot in certain AT's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88amna malik

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Anku,don't worry-I'll make sure that does not happenBig smileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi_12

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I have no idea. Cuz honestly, you know the people who jump to bash SA which I am absolutely not gonna tolerate just cuz her fans are not here. There are still few fans of her @ I-F and I am one of them. I ll def. not taking mocking against her. Which happened ALOT in recent days. Specially that one topic whether it should be SA or JW for Riddhima's role. And KaJen fans were saying oh it shud be someone who sticks and all that crap. Mocking SA. AND even after her fans ignored till the end.
IT'S PISSING.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsnikita_88amna malik

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I know Anku,but trust me! Imma make sure from my side that nothing of that sorts happensBig smile Take a chill pill now baba!Embarrassed

ksg2302fan14

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hope so!!
ksg2302fan14 Newbie
ksg2302fan14
ksg2302fan14

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Thank You So much 4 re-opening the forum 4 its Loyal Members.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Go to top