Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Dill Mill Gayye - Forum Reopened (Page 27)

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_laddoo.anu

Although iam equally attached to this forum but hate the amount of bashing that takes place here.We all have favourites but once bashing starts this forum becomes something else.With due respect to all fangroups,i wont say that there has been partiality but still felt bad that only KSG and JW has been mentioned.It hurts specialy to KASH fans as they are the members who have been in this forum since dmg started and now all this thing...
All i can say is that if it had been re opened then why till JW and KSG's show gets any other forum?why not SA and WAHI mentioned?Karan Wahi's show is already coming na,then?
-anu

i agree anu...KaShians have been on this forum from the very beginning...it hurts but like always no1 can understand it....People will think that we are over reacting to this...but the truth is ...if it was the other way then other fan groups wud have reacted in the same way....People even say that it was cuz of us that the forum got colsed...they were blaming and cursing us..little did they know that many of us were also sad due to this! ((except me)KaSh was always a part of this show...(frm the beginning)hence it hurts more...

but if we see the point...only a particular fan group had been mass PMing regarding this "open-this-forum!!" thing...soo mayb thats why he mentioned only two actors...but saying that the shows of these actors are confirmed is wrong...cuz karan wahi's show is also confirmed...and till now there is no article abt KSG's show....!

Though on the "adieu" thread the mod said no PMs regarding the forum to be opened will be taken...the PMs were taken!!This will become an example to people...and other fan groups will be PMing modz in this very similar way to open their respective show forum...loss is not ours!!its the modz who are gonna suffer...and also DMG forum...is a home of bashing...so again their will be numerous reports plus bashings and the modz will have to bear that!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ritusalujaujala26TheMummy_LeAbbaana_kashLaddoo.Phaddoo.JustaDreamneha-rockss-Ms.Muffin--Cherry-

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash.is.bk4ever

Originally posted by kash_laddoo.anu

Although iam equally attached to this forum but hate the amount of bashing that takes place here.We all have favourites but once bashing starts this forum becomes something else.With due respect to all fangroups,i wont say that there has been partiality but still felt bad that only KSG and JW has been mentioned.It hurts specialy to KASH fans as they are the members who have been in this forum since dmg started and now all this thing...
All i can say is that if it had been re opened then why till JW and KSG's show gets any other forum?why not SA and WAHI mentioned?Karan Wahi's show is already coming na,then?
-anu

i agree anu...KaShians have been on this forum from the very beginning...it hurts but like always no1 can understand it....People will think that we are over reacting to this...but the truth is ...if it was the other way then other fan groups wud have reacted in the same way....People even say that it was cuz of us that the forum got colsed...they were blaming and cursing us..little did they know that many of us were also sad due to this! ((except me)KaSh was always a part of this show...(frm the beginning)hence it hurts more...

but if we see the point...only a particular fan group had been mass PMing regarding this "open-this-forum!!" thing...soo mayb thats why he mentioned only two actors...but saying that the shows of these actors are confirmed is wrong...cuz karan wahi's show is also confirmed...and till now there is no article abt KSG's show....!

Though on the "adieu" thread the mod said no PMs regarding the forum to be opened will be taken...the PMs were taken!!This will become an example to people...and other fan groups will be PMing modz in this very similar way to open their respective show forum...loss is not ours!!its the modz who are gonna suffer...and also DMG forum...is a home of bashing...so again their will be numerous reports plus bashings and the modz will have to bear that!
I totally agree Di what u said the DMG forum has always been a biased forum when it comes to following there own laid rules  .But anyways good for ppl who worked hard for it even when it was said no PMing wud be considered but doesnt that questions the decision making of the DT team
 Honestly No offence to the DT team  but the naming a particular grp shud have been avoided

Edited by manoj589 - 08 January 2011 at 8:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss-Ms.Muffin-

IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Gr8 the taunting is going in the re open thread itself....and i dont think so that the credit should be given to any particular group...as no one owns this forum
ujala26 IF-Dazzler
ujala26
ujala26

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
thanx alotTongue
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Really why do you have to bash each other on forum re open thread and why do u have to bash.Yes the forum was closed for this reason Bashing each other and mocking couples actors actresses Really. 
I just don't see why you have to bash If u do not like a couple don't say anything about it or there fans its that simple.IF u see a post which is offensive just report it Its That Simple Ok You don't have to go start fighting.We all have different POV and Opinions 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyu-Mehak_Luvs_RaniAquarius18

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
The forum degenerates! Relax put your feet up be a bit more receptive!
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
omgg this is soo awesoem just saw itt amazing newss
daliyaksgian Groupbie
daliyaksgian
daliyaksgian

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for reopening the forum.............ksg is life.........thanks a loads..................

Go to top