Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thank u so much vijay for opening this forum..it means alot to us fans....it holds an integral place in all dmgians heart.HOPE TO NOT SEE IT CLOSING AGAIN

THANKYOU
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amna malik

I wish DT sticks to the decision they make. Just cause of some spamming they felt the need to re open the forum. So now if those who wanted it closed start sending u PMs will u close it down again? Tht's all it takes for u to chg ur decision, spamming?

Anywho now tht it's opened i really hope u make sure no bashing is taken place. M not gonna be active there, i know a lot of my friendz aren't gonna be either. So i hope u take some action if my fav actor (SA) is bashed in the forum. And also check the creation gallery regularly cause a lot of taunting is done there.

Oh and it's not fair tht u mentioned only KSG and JW's names in the post. SA and KW has been integral part of the show too.

OH HECK YEA. Now, that the Admin himself is here so let me just talk about this too. Is this gonna be taken care of? Cuz other's work is put down a lot in the name of copy and all that crap whereas EVERYONE has their own unique style specially KaShians and they're so not interested in even seeing other's work so why copy. They have their own best style. Thank you very much
SOO, DT, do we flood you with PMs regarding this? Or it's gonna be taken care of itself? =/
Whatever the case maybe, hopefully it's take care of.
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhhh !! 😒
I thought DMG forum is Open for DMG Fans not for KaSh KaSu KaJen and JeRan.

If DMG Forum is for KaJen  i cant come in DMG Forum den!!

Edited by angeldmg16 - 13 years ago
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angeldmg16

Ohhhh !! 😒

I thought is DMG forum Open for DMG Fans not for KaSh KaSu KaJen and JeRan.

NOOOOOOOOOR thats not for a particular fan group...nobody owns this forum yaaaar....come on we know what we come here for here....and never stop coming here for us..u got that n u r not going anywhere okayyyy🤗🤗
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amna malik

I wish DT sticks to the decision they make. Just cause of some spamming they felt the need to re open the forum. So now if those who wanted it closed start sending u PMs will u close it down again? Tht's all it takes for u to chg ur decision, spamming? 

Anywho now tht it's opened i really hope u make sure no bashing is taken place. M not gonna be active there, i know a lot of my friendz aren't gonna be either. So i hope u take some action if my fav actor (SA) is bashed in the forum. And also check the creation gallery regularly cause a lot of taunting is done there.

Oh and it's not fair tht u mentioned only KSG and JW's names in the post. SA and KW has been integral part of the show too. 

Originally posted by: angeldmg16

Ohhhh !! ðŸ˜’

I thought DMG forum is Open for DMG Fans not for KaSh KaSu KaJen and JeRan.

but i agree with amna and Nori!...........😳
Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Very sorry but People are talking as if this forum is owned a a particular FAN GROUP...

As far as i know this forum does include other fan groups Not only Kajen...

Better to be away if this place is like this
ana_kash thumbnail
srisshhhh what r u saying....y r guys bothering for something that does not worth ur attention at all....relax....and stay here i have not read this copmlete post n neither m i gonnna look back at pages not at all....
ana_kash thumbnail
aishhhhhhhhhhh kya hua yaaaaaaaar un k kehney se kuch nahin hojata ....they need a reality check if they think soooooo.....anyways i dnt wanna get into some argument u guys feeel free Edited by ana_kash - 13 years ago
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ana_kash

aishhhhhhhhhhh kya hua yaaaaaaaar un k kehney se kuch nahin hojata ....they need a reality check if they think soooooo.....anyways i dnt wanna get into some argument u guys feeel free

In that case i hope they get reality check soon...

cauxe i thought this forum is independent
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
whatever it is....ana...i am not discussing anything here more...

just a last post here...

this forum seems to be OF n FOR d jodi who played the characters........n that too...ONLY SOME CHARACTERS........

i detest it....

i am off...