Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Dill Mill Gayye - Forum Reopened (Page 12)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenfan.

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

ANYWAYS. Congrats to my fellow KaShians and some others who're happy with the forum opened...

I am out until I am quoted back.!

you are the one who is messing around.. please stop spreading negativity . . i know you dont like the fact that DMG forum is reopened but please.. .and why do u call it CMG ?? when you DO NOT even know about the shows name then you should stop commenting on the show itself

I am messing around? Or are you helping me in that? Why don't you report? Ermm I only care about it being open for the only reason that my fellow KaShian fans are happy with it.
Umm, is it a problem that I call it CMG? Don't KaJen fans know that it's KaSh and not KaShit. Or Siddhima and Sadma? Or KaShains using kajar. But not ofcuz as much as I see Sadma. But they still post don't they? Go ask them this question first and then let me know about CMG and DMG.

i have reported you 100 times .. . not doing more because my fingers are tired. they need rest. 

anyways it be sad if you lose out your IF DAZZLER id  .so stop provoking other members .otherwise YOU WILL BE BANNED

anyways first learn the name of the show and then cry over jodi names

i can help you in learning the shows name

its D M G

D is the fourth letter of ABCD not third. .

i hope its clear now

LOL. Why is it gonna be sad if I lose our my IF Dazzler ID? =/
I don't give a heck about it. ROFL. It's just an ONLINE Virtual site. It doesn't matter.

No baby. You stop crying over me calling it DMG or CMG. And stop getting provoked over small things.

For many of us its CMG. I did not see any rule laid out by the constituion that we have to call it ONLY DMG LOLLOLLOL

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
kajenfan...Can you STOP it please?
Just be happy that the forum re-opened!!
Why pick up fights? PLEASE.
Let us not give Mods another reason to close down the forum.
Let people say what they want,can we please avoid it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBSabhi_12swashbucklingblessing-beauty

kajenfan. Senior Member

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

ANYWAYS. Congrats to my fellow KaShians and some others who're happy with the forum opened...

I am out until I am quoted back.!

you are the one who is messing around.. please stop spreading negativity . . i know you dont like the fact that DMG forum is reopened but please.. .and why do u call it CMG ?? when you DO NOT even know about the shows name then you should stop commenting on the show itself

I am messing around? Or are you helping me in that? Why don't you report? Ermm I only care about it being open for the only reason that my fellow KaShian fans are happy with it.
Umm, is it a problem that I call it CMG? Don't KaJen fans know that it's KaSh and not KaShit. Or Siddhima and Sadma? Or KaShains using kajar. But not ofcuz as much as I see Sadma. But they still post don't they? Go ask them this question first and then let me know about CMG and DMG.

i have reported you 100 times .. . not doing more because my fingers are tired. they need rest. 

anyways it be sad if you lose out your IF DAZZLER id  .so stop provoking other members .otherwise YOU WILL BE BANNED

anyways first learn the name of the show and then cry over jodi names

i can help you in learning the shows name

its D M G

D is the fourth letter of ABCD not third. .

i hope its clear now

LOL. Why is it gonna be sad if I lose our my IF Dazzler ID? =/
I don't give a heck about it. ROFL. It's just an ONLINE Virtual site. It doesn't matter.

No baby. You stop crying over me calling it DMG or CMG. And stop getting provoked over small things.

For many of us its CMG. I did not see any rule laid out by the constituion that we have to call it ONLY DMG LOLLOLLOL

yea one thing i agree its a virtual forum .. true.. but it takes so much time na to get to that senior position.. .i have never been dazzler . .i hope one day i become one.. .

yea your point is right .. .its not in rule.. so i cant force you to call it dmg.. .

Okay. I am sorry if I was too rude. I hate being rude. Sorry again. take care and enjoy the forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBSabhi_12

-Sneha16- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sneha16-
-Sneha16-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
thank u so much sir

ArushiBSabhi_12

kajenfan. Senior Member

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-ArushiBSabhi_12

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I like Jen and SA both . But I agree that this decision is really unfair to SA and her fans. If the forum is opened , it should be open till all the 4 leads(Yeah the leads were 4 whether you agree or not.) have got a show. If the forum can be opened on JW and KSG fans request then why can't it be kept open for SA fans?? Isn't it being unfair?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24pavsabhi_12anku-ArushiBSXiahtic-5-x-Reshu-x-nikita_88amna malik

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

i was offended for 5 mins until u made me realize that its a virtual forum afterall and more importantly have test tomorrow. .so dont have time to get offended at least right now. . .otherwise will fail my test tomorw.. takecare .. .and have sweet shilpa anand dreams

bye 

and pray for my test and Shweta tiwari (that she wins Bigboss)

U hve a test? I am sorry I got ur mind upset just before your test. I wud hate that too and I avoid fights and forums before a test for the same reason. lol..
I am really sorry once again and all the veryyy besttt for your test. I pray it goes really well =) HAHA. Shweta? LOL. Well, she is not my fav. so much but my friends here are ST fans and for them and u and ALSO from the rest left, I want her to win so hopefully that happens too =D
But that's not important. Your test is. Hope it goes well and good luck!<3

-Kruti.S-ArushiBS

Go to top