Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This was expected😆 It was nice to have the forum shut down for few days. I was laughing when I saw DMG topics in that other forum and everyone posting DMG stuff there like they just can't resist coming together to discuss some news or whatever else.. 

Anyhow DMG soon is gonna be vanished from everyone's minds as the actors move on to new shows. 

DMG forum reopened....big deal and yeah I am cracking up that this is a global announcement

Enjoy the forum peeps😛

And to Vijay, if only you contributed to other more important issues more often than these ones I am sorry I don't have a habit of flooding admin's PM box. Please do come back to solve problems once the bashing starts😆
Edited by -Ramsha- - 13 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wish DT sticks to the decision they make. Just cause of some spamming they felt the need to re open the forum. So now if those who wanted it closed start sending u PMs will u close it down again? Tht's all it takes for u to chg ur decision, spamming?

Anywho now tht it's opened i really hope u make sure no bashing is taken place. M not gonna be active there, i know a lot of my friendz aren't gonna be either. So i hope u take some action if my fav actor (SA) is bashed in the forum. And also check the creation gallery regularly cause a lot of taunting is done there.

Oh and it's not fair tht u mentioned only KSG and JW's names in the post. SA and KW has been integral part of the show too.
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for reopening the forum until KaJen come back with their respective new shows :) That's all we wanted! I am also glad that this decision is what the majority wanted in the poll.

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Non DMG Fans/Haters this is not the right place for you!!
kindly leave without creating further mess out here😊!!

This is a global announcement.. I think anyone can post what they want to say or express as long as they are being civilized and content. Just because they are criticizing the DT decision or are not happy with this doesn't give them the automatic label of a 'hater'. They must have a valid reason for their opinion just like you do. Please kindly make a note of this. 😊
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you SO much for re-opening the DMG Forum.

To some it may mean nothing, but to others it means a lot. A place where A LOT of us found support and companionship amongst other members, and for some who sought out friends and a place to find some amazing people to discuss their thoughts and ideas with.

DMG Forum means a lot, and re-opening it was an amazing decision. Though the time frame is limited, it is gracious of you to re-open it for KaJen's comeback on screen.

Thank you so much!
gia.khan thumbnail
Thank you so much for re-opening the DMG forum<3 ! 

its like home for many of us <3 and it honestly means alot <3 ! i m so happy to see it back where it belongs <3 dmg was is and will always be a very important part of my life <3 soo seeing it re-open meant alot <3 ! thank you once again <3 
jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for reopening the forum I was disheartened by the fact that even though the poll was in favor of keeping the forum open, it was closed. However I am glad you re-visited the issue and made a fair decision! I am more than happy with the time frame because KaJen are the main reason I love and visit the forum.
..Mira.. thumbnail
Thank you so much Vijay for  re-opening the DMG Forum for KaJen!

This means a lot, thank you so much! As Gia and Phatty mentioned, it's like a second home to us, so it means a lot. Your sincere act of kindness is much appreciated! Thank you :)
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwh - 
 Thank you Vijay !!
 Finally DMG forums is back!! :) yayzz
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The decision is fair enough and well thought of :-)
Thanks !