Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
lol Edited by kajenfan. - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kajenfan.

aray if we vote each other , no one will become a moderator among both of us.. koi aur ban jai ga mod... .i dont have any chances cause have been banned 4 5 times.. . you have chances cause you have a consistent id

😆😆 I don't want to be yaar. For many reasons. And anyways, I can also get banned too someday 😆 I am not so nice ;p

Originally posted by: kajenfan.

Meena Jii Sole intention is to BASH .. i know her from BIGBOSS FORUM .. .SHe has done this earlier too 

So please meena jii go back to your bigboss forum

Bye

Sheesh.. relax... i am not even bashing here..  there is a difference between bashing and humor and this certainly isn't bashing..😛

EDIT: if anything.. Mods should take action against you for libel defamation..😛
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

I am welcoming my friend. If she'll bash mods can take care. I am not DT here that I look after members and who shud be here and who shudn't.

Thanks Ankuu.. 🤗

Sonia.. please tell me what part of my statement was derogatory..? 😛😆😆
anu555 thumbnail
thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much vijay sir for reopening our beloved dmg forum

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Umm What? =/ There CAN be more polls if the forum goes back to its usual mode. Which I don't doubt that it very well can. But only u and ur friends know what u mean by No more Polls. LOOL.

Which Polls..? the Polls that Sonia makes.. asking ppl their "favorite DMG forum member" and then harasses ppl to come and vote for her..?  those polls..?
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's good. I think alot of die hard DMG fans were upset and I understand I mean it bad only been two months since the show ended. They shouldn't have closed it that fast!

I'm glad I can still discuss in JW / KaJen topics . Rest I could care less. Congrats peeps.

Madiha_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.....interesting decision, not one I entirely agree with though....:(
Was searching for AT's this morning when realized that nothing was there....as long as the DMG forum will remain, fights will continue. Things were just settling down too...:(

oh well....DT ki jai ho

Altaira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u sooooooo much..!🤗
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yippe i am sooooooooooooooo happy