Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

OS#6: Gopi's Second Experience... (pg 11) (Page 7)

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
hailaa...gopi peeke  talli ho gayi.can't wait to read next.
It was wonderful update!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJ

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Awe so cute! Ahem being a badmaash and gopi being shy. I bet rashi spiked her drink. Angry Angry

LoveMJ

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Drunk Gopi! That is certainly creative! Looking forward to that! please update soon.

LoveMJ

tanya.dsouza Senior Member
tanya.dsouza
tanya.dsouza

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
wow... nice updates.. plz continue soon

LoveMJ

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
@ diya, mom & sam: thx! Glad u liked it!!
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

Awe so cute! Ahem being a badmaash and gopi being shy. I bet rashi spiked her drink. Angry Angry

Yup rashi made her drink it but its a blessing in disguise Wink thx and cheers!
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@ tanya bee & nihira-fan( wats ur name babe): thx! Glad u enjoyed! Hugs
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Alright, here is the second and last part to the oneshot, 'Badmash Ahamji Finally Enlightened' enjoy my saathiyas!

Badmash Ahamji Finally Enlightened Part 2.

Gopi looked at Aham and smiled lazily at him, blinking. She then leaned forward and used her finger to caress his cheek. Our smart Aham knew something was wrong when he saw 3 glasses in front of Gopi. He tasted the last few drops of liquid left in Gopi's drink and soon realised that his wife was drunk. He took Gopi's hand and quickly brought her out of the hall. Gopi just followed with shaky steps laughing and saying things which just didn't make sense. It was drizzling when they finally reached the car. Aham had a hard time putting Gopi into the car and strapping her down because Gopi had suddenly transformed into a naughty little kid who was not at all interested in cooperating or listening to her Ahamji. Aham who was more entertained than frustrated just concentrated in getting her into the car than her flirtatious touches. Finally when the drunk Gopi was inside and all strapped up, Aham started driving with Gopi distracting him by caressing his face and laughing and screaming for him to stop the car. Aham then realised that it won't be a good idea to bring Gopi home now as he wasn't sure if everyone was asleep. He didn't want any of the family members to see Gopi in this state. So he decided that it was best to give in and stopped the car at a secluded area as Gopi demanded. When the car came to a halt, Gopi immediately got out and sat in the backseat. Aham was surprised at Gopi's reaction at looked at her through the rearview mirror. She was smiling. He then joined her in the backseat and when he was settled, to his surprise, Gopi jumped on him and settled herself in his lap with her arms around his neck. She gazed at him with her unclear eyes and said "Ahaaaammmmm-ji, mere pati. What do you think of yourself? What's with all that ego you showed me a few months back? What on Earth are you so proud of huh? Ok fine you are good looking and smart. But what else? Are you proud of your education or your looks or is it your manliness, which I, being your wife, didn't get to experience till date. You pig!" At this point, Aham's eyes widened as he looked at his wife. She, Gopi, was talking to him, Aham like that?!?! But Gopi was not done yet,"why did you hurt me so much, i know there are millions of girls after you but me, i only found you na? When you shouted at me, i loved you. When you were rude to me, still i loved you. When you ignored me, still i loved you. Do you know how angry i was when you came back to bring me home? But when i realised you were sincere i felt so happy. Actually you were the most heartless rudest and idiotic person i've met. But now you have became so caring and badmaash." At this point, Gopi smiled and said softly,"I love you Ahamji, please don't hurt me ever again. I need you, in fact, I want you." She was openly declaring that she desired and wanted him.Aham felt so happy hearing that. He has been waiting for this moment forever. He was already tearing up when Gopi started scolding cutely again,"and what were you thinking doing all that to me in the party!?!" Aham chuckled and was about to say something when his handphone rang. Hearing that Gopi got irritated and said,"you have to give me attention now..." Aham made shusshing noises to keep Gopi quiet as Jigar was calling. Gopi made a child-like face and put a finger on her lips indicating that she would remain quiet. Since Gopi was on Aham's lap, one of Aham's hands was on her back supporting her, while the other one was unconciously resting on her thigh. He used that hand and answered his phone. Meanwhile Gopi was feeling really bored and she found herself looking at Aham's cheek. It looked so delicious. In that state, obviously Gopi was not in her senses. She choose a spot on his cheek and targeting it, placed her lips there. Aham froze. Gopi was actually kissing him! If just she was in her senses, he would have enjoyed it more. Little did Aham know that Gopi was going to do more than kiss. He used all his inner strength to pay attention to Jigar as Gopi kissed and sucked on that same area. Even her hands were already cupping his face to keep it in place while she made love to that area on his cheek. He couldn't even stop her because his hand was being used in supporting Gopi. As for Gopi, she finally left Aham's cheek, leaving a deep red mark on it, a mixture of her lipstick and a love bite. Gopi got bored due to the lack of attention from her Ahamji who was still busy on the phone trying to make up excuses of why he disappeared from the party and was not home yet. She choose another spot on his neck and did the same, leaving another mark. Aham was really distracted now and Gopi choose that moment to get out of the car into the cold night. Aham made up a ridiculous excuse and hung up. He too got out of the car towards Gopi who was at the edge of a cliff looking down. He was facing her back. He started walking towards her and once he reached her, he put both his hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face him. He then slide his hands down her arm and holding her hands, he placed them around his waist, bringing her into a hug. Aham bent his head and gave her tiny kisses on the top of Gopi's head. He also stroked her hair and her back. It felt so right with Gopi in his arms. She fit in there perfectly. Gopi was feeling comfortable in the warm embrace of her muscular husband and moreover all the stroking was lulling her into a peaceful slumber. When Aham realised that his wife was asleep right there, in his arms, standing, he couldn't help but laugh at the situation. Whatever happened, happened for good. Now Aham finally knew that Gopi wouldn't mind him touching her, being her husband. But then why all the fuss? He looked at the sleeping childish Gopi and thought of how silly she was just like a stubborn child. But then, compared to him who was 6 years older than her, she WAS a child. He vowed to take care of his young and innocent wife.
Aham carried Gopi who seemed to be sleeping like a log, to the car and placed her as gently as he could, into the passenger seat. To put her in a more comfortable position, Aham pushed the seat back and when she was settled, he couldn't stop himself from giving her a soft kiss on her cheek. Aham then started towards Modi Mansion and somehow got her into the house and his bedroom without waking anyone up. After placing Gopi on the bed, he changed and joined his wife.
The next morning, Aham woke suddenly and found Gopi's arm around his belly. Even part of her leg was on his. Amused, Aham thought,'wait till you wake up and see yourself like this, my stubborn little wife...avoiding me eh? Look who's hugging who now'
Aham layed there and waited for what seemed like an eternity. Finally when Gopi slowly opened her eyes and stirred, Aham watched her as her expression changed from confusion to relization to disbelief. She looked up at Aham and when she saw those adorable eyes staring back at her, twinkling, she sat up immediately. "what ha-happened?" she asked finally.
"you really want to know?"Aham asked sitting up beside her.
After receiving a nod from Gopi who did not know what to say, Aham said,"last night, you got drunk. And when you got drunk you told me everything that was in your heart. One more thing, you kissed me here (pointing to his cheek) and here (pointing to his neck). Yes, I love you too," he got closer to Gopi, threatening to kiss her when she pushed him back and ran away. Aham laughed loudly while Gopi did not know how to feel. 'shit shit shit! I kissed him...twice?!?! There is even a mark there. What must i have said to him? Kanhaji, pls help me!

Later at breakfast table...
"Arre Aham dikra, ye tumhare gaal mein nishaan kaisa?" asked the concerned Kokila. Gopi stopped what she was doing for a second as her heartbeats got faster. He was rAham saw this and smiled. He then said slowly looking at Gopi,"kuch nahi mom, bas kissi ne kaata hai (nth mom, someone just bite me)" At this point Gopi looked up with her eyes wide open and pleading to him not to say anything that would embarrass her. Aham just looked at her mischeviously, he was definitely enjoying it. "kissi ne kaata hai? Matlab?" Kokila asked again. "Matlab machar ne kaata hai," Aham replied, receiving an angry stare from Gopi. Well she called him a pig, so being called a mosquito shouldn't be a big deal right?

Hope you guys liked it! Do comment! Wink

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygneteche_csuvaaslondontanya.dsouzasanjaliruksmmaaneet93ElizaKawaNijagurlrockmadhu_sridharkafacrystal30choti_ranievadpeg_pionnersk16navyabswasthiAnhdara13Nihira-fanaamirkhanfanANJ4mitzi11-JollyJabeen-.Verity.X.shmmcoolhi1988

Go to top