Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

OS#6: Gopi's Second Experience... (pg 11) - Page 10

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
*sweating all over* caliente! I am gonna jump into the pool to cool it off.. *splash*.. If you give me one more OS, I will settle down in Antartica.. ROFLEdited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sara! it is warm arready in Sg. Yesterday's NHQ and your update! Cranking the A/c up!  I really should write to the env. agencies to your contribution on global warming!

Fantastic update! keep it up and bring them faster!
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was a hot update.................
-Debbie- thumbnail
Hi! I am Debbie... A new member. Became a die hard fan of GoHem after watching the clips on youtube. I also got to know this forum from there only.i dont really know what the serial is about but would love to watch it.have watche some parts but its quite confusing.If someone could just give me some background info? I have read all the little scenes you have written and they were just so addictive. Your name's Sarah i guess? Pls do write more.hope i m welcomed here
Ps: i like the way you think;)

Hu's kinjal?
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sarah, a very beautiful update. Natural and beautiful. Do wirte more.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
somebody cool me off, that was hot, please keep going, that was better than some of my romance books, loved it!!!!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is there more coming soon??? pease😍
Edited by sbp1971 - 13 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
all parts fabulous but love
the last much pls cont soon
This was something new for Gopi. The previous time was nothing like this... Was this also considered making love? She would ask her Ahamji later...
Oops! Error ho gaya sry!
Let me take this opportunity to thank every single one you who read and esp those who commented! Love u guys for it like seriously! I get encouraged to the max!
Aham is so so hot!!
Satthiyas pls dont be like Aham okay? Mera saath nibhate rehna!Edited by khansk - 13 years ago
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wow wow.👏..  it was just mind blowing... cant wait for the next ...Edited by maheswari1188 - 13 years ago