India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A Woppie to the ensemble cast !!

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

I really love this show and find this really interesting inspite of tacky special effects and other things..

Since everyone is talking about the main characters, i will talk about the rest of the characters ..Embarrassed

The character i love most is Misha and Priya is doing a fantastic job in portraying it !!  Clap
I feel this is the best character in this show and i sometimes feel this character overshadow other characters Clap

I like Kabir - Character and actor !! 
But i feel the transition from casanova to dedicated lover boy was not clearly shown .. Embarrassed

Panchi - good character and actor !!  I sometimes feel she is spending more time in college than in her NGO.. or it might be like taking cinematic liberty and not showing her activities in NGO..   What it is a good positive and practical character ..Thumbs Up

Danish - this was a real surprise !! i didnt expect him to turn negative !!! i liked the surprise and the actor is convincing.. still waiting to see how he escaped abhay's beating or is he also a supernatural being ?? 

Tracker (i hope i got the spelling correct) - i like this character !! always make be laugh EmbarrassedLOL i know it is silly .. but end of the day i would prefer to see something entertaining and which makes me laugh.. Embarrassed

T - the bimbo of college !! LOL Acting is good and i love to see her fall !! LOL
but, one thing i dont understand is y she falls for misha all the time.. whatever be the case, once it happens too often, people will be wary of trusting/believing others in real life.. 
Plus, she is portrayed as a bomb of college, then how come no guys are shown trying to talk to her/date her etc??Confused

Angand - just trying to understand this character .. 

Chand and Haseena - no comments !! i would prefer if they hiss less !!Embarrassed

I would really love to applaud Ekta and team for coming up with this ensemble cast of great actors who are doing a fantastic job bringing the characters to life !! Clap

I would also life to say that all these characters and their tracks do not come across as sub plots or parallel tracks, they all form part of the whole story which makes it all the more interesting for me !! Clap

PS :- All the above mentioned points is just my POV.  Dont kick me for this !! Embarrassed
This is my first post in this forum so please bear with me Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kinkidearGaya3DevicutemugJungli Billiragzz.pratsy

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
30+ view and no comments ?? Cry
Gaya3Devi Senior Member
Gaya3Devi
Gaya3Devi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
 I am not going to kick you out.Because I love the post.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Krish--

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaya3Devi

I am not going to kick you out.Because I love the post.Hug

Thank you !! Smile
urs is the first comment i received in this forum !! Smile
--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
is this such a boring post?? no one wants to comment ?? Confused
cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Hey Krishna,

Welcome to the forum and a lovely first post!Smile
Even though I started watching this show just because of Abhay-Piya's chemistry Embarrassed
and also bcoz I kept wondering, how the hell Piya managed to get into trouble all the time and Abhay rescuing her every single timeWinkLOLLOL

Eventually, I fell in love with the rest of cast as well,
bcoz of their unique characters and traits,
Would like to mention two characters I liked the most -

Misha: Her mischievous streak and bubbly nature lightened up every episode of PKYEK
Tracker: This girl is totally cracked me up, I love her,she is hilarious and sweet too...

@T: Yeah i too liked that fall LOL

And last but not the least Chandeena, the best couple of PKYEK LOL
doing all sorts of hilarious acts like neck twisting,sniffing,hissing ROFL

PKYEK and its crew rocks! LOL

Cheers,

Mugdha

LOL

--Krish--

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
@Mugdha - even i started watching the show for Abhay and Piya .. but fell in love with the rest of the characters EmbarrassedLOL

good to know someone who likes misha and tracker like me !! LOL

Chandeena - LOLLOLLOL no comments !! 

cutemug

swathi.rao Newbie
swathi.rao
swathi.rao

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
nice post!!and the cast in the show are very dedicated 2wards the show...and they have full on masti on the sets!!!

--Krish--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index