Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

   
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Avinash new pictures (Page 3)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Joined: 20 December 2009
Posts: 13547

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustShanta

Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by chalhov

Well i dont want to peep into private life. I dont agree we form opinion looking at reel life all have their private lives which only their near and dear ones and close friends know.We should not stalk them well thats my opinion friends everyone is entitled to have one.


tatz wat im trying to say as welll.....and im scared by this pics ppl gona like....i duno...lol....
 
 understand Chalhov, u r not peeing into his privacy, but someone out there wants the pics to be       seen , they want us to see his private time..
 yes ,Tila those clicks do scare me  Unhappy
 n nobody loves him as i do ,but im Broken Heart


its ok take it easy.....every youths have thier own interest while with thier  frens...its normal actualy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovanusha34billo77Smiley-786

divya-divz Goldie
divya-divz
divya-divz

Joined: 13 February 2010
Posts: 1464

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
guys i have the permision for this pics but ok as you wish i will delete them
PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 21907

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by JustShanta

Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by chalhov

Well i dont want to peep into private life. I dont agree we form opinion looking at reel life all have their private lives which only their near and dear ones and close friends know.We should not stalk them well thats my opinion friends everyone is entitled to have one.


tatz wat im trying to say as welll.....and im scared by this pics ppl gona like....i duno...lol....
 
 understand Chalhov, u r not peeing into his privacy, but someone out there wants the pics to be       seen , they want us to see his private time..
 yes ,Tila those clicks do scare me  Unhappy
 n nobody loves him as i do ,but im Broken Heart


its ok take it easy.....every youths have thier own interest while with thier  frens...its normal actualy


thats correct private life is different from public  and it does not make any difference to their fans if they r fans for their acting looks etc and not what they do or dont in their personal lives




Edited by chalhov - 04 January 2011 at 5:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77Tilashini

Smiley-786 IF-Dazzler
Smiley-786
Smiley-786

Joined: 05 July 2009
Posts: 3720

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Everone has rights to live their life in their own way so wat if Avi is using HUkka......and i think most of the celebs wether from the TV industry or the film Smokes and Drinks however their fans love them and praise them so why can't we ???at last its AVI's life so i think we should not interfere in his private life !!!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazzianusha34billo77TilashiniNeerjaa

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Joined: 20 December 2009
Posts: 13547

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_fan

Everone has rights to live their life in their own way so wat if Avi is using HUkka......and i think most of the celebs wether from the TV industry or the film Smokes and Drinks however their fans love them and praise them so why can't we ???at last its AVI's life so i think we should not interfere in his private life !!!  


yeap we should respect his privacy....nyway we are just fans rite & we have no rights to stop him from being like tat or watver...mayb he enjoys it...lol.....I STILL LOVE HIM LIKE USE TOO..recently even more LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34billo77

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 7613

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thank you Divya for taking those pictures off which may have hurt his fans to see him like that..
 
Yes off the stage actors have their personal life and how they live it is their own prerogatives.  and as fans we do not have any rights to pry in their personal lives.
 
He works very hard to give us his 100% so that we can appreciate the character he plays.    So let's just let him be in his private life.    So keep your best wishes for him and he will shine surely
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TazziAnsa786

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Joined: 05 March 2010
Posts: 1600

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I rather prefer not to come across Avinash's personal life pics .. Agree, that all TV actors smoke and drink and that should not stop his fans from loving him or change their perception towards him because of that but also understand Aunty Shanta's view about the first few snaps as initially that was my reaction too. Still believe Avinash is different from others and I do respect his privacy and have no say in what he does in his personal life. Whatever it is, Divya I am glad you deleted the pics as they are personal ones. Thanks.

Edited by Ansa786 - 04 January 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwoJustShanta

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Joined: 20 December 2009
Posts: 13547

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansa786

I rather prefer not to come across Avinash's personal life pics .. Agree, that all TV actors smoke and drink and that should not stop his fans from loving him or changing their perception towards him but also understand Aunty Shanta's view about the first few snaps as initially that was my reaction too. Still believe Avinash is different from others and I do respect his privacy and have no say in what he does in his personal life. Whatever it is, Divya I am glad you deleted the pics. Thanks.


agreed loved the way u said it.... Thumbs Up

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Adonis Avinash Sachdev! Poster

2 3 4 5 6

Author: radev2010   Replies: 40   Views: 9320

radev2010 40 9320 28 November 2010 at 4:25am by laxmi_avinafan
~*Birthday Wishes for Adorable Avinash & Rubina~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Smiley-786   Replies: 137   Views: 39579

Smiley-786 137 39579 11 September 2010 at 12:12am by bee5
Avinash Sachdev 'Smile to kill'

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: sun_singh   Replies: 51   Views: 9045

sun_singh 51 9045 05 September 2010 at 9:51pm by sun_singh
With all my love for Rubina&Avinash...

2 3 4

Author: RalucaCutumisu   Replies: 25   Views: 2366

RalucaCutumisu 25 2366 29 August 2010 at 2:07pm by RalucaCutumisu
~~ Avinash Sachdev......Tussi Great Ho ~~

2 3

Author: sun_singh   Replies: 19   Views: 4267

sun_singh 19 4267 25 August 2010 at 9:02am by ..sush..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index