monaya on u me aur tv 4/1/2011 video ,upd+pics - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by yasri

Dear.......why you're taking long time?!!

We wanna know asap,...... I can't wait!!

Hey dear.. We all missed it actually it was totally un expected.. 😆 So when they will show a repeat at 3:30 they will update.. 😳
^^
Ahh.......ok!!
Then, waiting for ur updates, there are many like me who depends on u...... so don't be late dear and thaaaaaaanx!!!

luv ya
sorry guys i got disconnected while updating so updating now in 5 min sorry once again
plz try ur best.............. we wanna watch them..
plz upload the video soon whenever u catch it.............
thnkx for update it seems lik reporter hs awken from comma. 
once agan sorry to keep u guys waiting
Thanks for the update hun!!🤗 So the seg was shot longg time back.. anyway.. awww our Monaya....😍 theu found each other weird in start😆 Even we never thought when MJHT started that Monaya will become a real life couple😳 Both are soo opposite, and in start toh they were even not so friendly with each other!! But jo hona hota hai woh ho jata hai😉 Monaya became friends... and then lovers- total sajanish story like they said!!😍
I'll try to record the segment, repeat is gonna air in few mins!!
Originally posted by sajanroxx20

Thanks for the update hun!!🤗 So the seg was shot longg time back.. anyway.. awww our Monaya....😍 theu found each other weird in start😆 Even we never thought when MJHT started that Monaya will become a real life couple😳 Both are soo opposite, and in start toh they were even not so friendly with each other!! But jo hona hota hai woh ho jata hai😉 Monaya became friends... and then lovers- total sajanish story like they said!!😍
I'll try to record the segment, repeat is gonna air in few mins!!

i have recorded it
Originally posted by sajan_kash01

i have recorded it

Ohh thanks hun.. then upload it na!! waise bhi they are not showing the repeat.. showing that solar eclipse crap😡
Originally posted by sajanroxx20

Ohh thanks hun.. then upload it na!! waise bhi they are not showing the repeat.. showing that solar eclipse crap😡

will do tht but b4 tht pics???
pics first ???
wht say