Gunahon Ka Devta

Bahubali (Page 9)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by Vistaa

Great post DreamyClap You are right, the poignancy of the situation is just too heatbreaking.Cry

At this stage, Avi stands all alone, his one great support, verily his life-line, snatched away so cruelly. But the real heartbreak stems from the knowledge that despite the known/unknown enemies (RV and BJ respectively), it is his own reckless actions that have led to this sorry state of affairs. His one tragic character flaw, the hallmark of all tragic literary heroes. Remember, his rash insistence on keeping the rendevouz with the arms dealer, even in the face of RV's full attack that lead to his being shot and set all the subsequent chain of events into motion? He knows that. And it is this knowledge, that he is responsible for Arpita's woes, that is really eating up his innards.

What he does with this knowledge, whether it will lead to a moment of self-reflection and ultimately to redemption, remains to be seen.

Vista

Hi Vista,Smile

you are early today. Still not gone to bed?Big smile...ok, you have been reading shakespear or chaucer lately?!...verily, innards...love 'em!

As for tragic character flaw, he has one but it would only be tragic if he does not learn and change from it. And I think he will...already there are some changes from the beginning, all thanks to Arpita. Yes he has acknowledged that her being in jail was his fault, hence him asking for forgiveness.....so sad but again shows his real nature. He isn't too proud or arrogant to overlook his own hand in all this. For that reason alone, I believe he will over come his hot headedness and start being reasonable and assessing all risks before taking action.

That is the only way he can get over his guilt, knowing from now on he will never put her in a situation like that again. Obviously, it won't be overnight.Smile

ok, you have been reading shakespear or chaucer lately?!...verily, innards...love 'em! Reading Shakespeare/Chaucer? You got to be kidding me........more like jet lag incduced wooliness that ensures that I don't know what I am sayingBig smile

@bold: Overnight being the operative word. Complete redemption will mean the show as we know it is over. There have to be remanents of the character failings to make it interesting....or so the CV's believe.

OK, if the above had any medieval english archaic words, please disregard themEmbarrassed

Vista

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

wow prash i keep forgetting to ask u

how ru feeling now?

and wow to what u wrote

perfect

that sentence
to the world u mayb one person bt to one person you r the world holds true here

avdesh belongs to arpita whole and soul..

and bhaiyaji is to outsiders
@bold- tht is exact!!
Bhootni wld never have him even if she copies arpita bacz the string , the bond which is attached to him nd arpita is beyond Bhootni's understanding 

Hieeee CB Di..
m fine..

thnk u Di..

Edited by prash_t - 04 January 2011 at 6:59am

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey  ferdous,cb,nandu &  all of u  guysHug

mindblowing  &  u write  like a dream ,dreamyClap

agree with u ferdous , now we r faced with to man ,bahubali & avdesh singh takhur  who loves his wife madly.

he likes a soldier in the battlefield who  is besieges with vows & debt . all of this vows limit him & unfortunately, they ruin his live as bahubali & avdesh.he involves in acute situation. what does he do now?

as for bahuji, really  she is a cruel woman with out any  heart. she  looking at avi & is happy?
her thought is so silly  that avdesh  ll forget her arpita.

u know ferdous nobody cant remove memory of deep love from   heart of  to lover.
i never forget  my  ex hubbys love &  yet,  after 4 years i love him madly & i know he loves me  too.

so bahuji &  some guys like her   never understand value of real & true love.

sara hiya,Clap

wow love your post especially the last bit!

you are so right...he is like a soldier besieged at all points and currently they are limiting him...but soon he will break through and he will be unstoppable!!

Love what you said about deep love...it is abiding and lasts a lifetime...nothing can ever remove it. And I agree with you, bhootni will never understand it.

chista

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
oh man vista  simple english gets tough for me at times and i take help of  google uncle
and now this shakespearn english

see spelling also is not right

hehehh
now  i wish i had a chance to study more  Disapprove

and prash good u r recovering

@chista  perfect last line about soldier

good to know u r feeling better

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chista-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Great post DreamyClap You are right, the poignancy of the situation is just too heatbreaking.Cry

At this stage, Avi stands all alone, his one great support, verily his life-line, snatched away so cruelly. But the real heartbreak stems from the knowledge that despite the known/unknown enemies (RV and BJ respectively), it is his own reckless actions that have led to this sorry state of affairs. His one tragic character flaw, the hallmark of all tragic literary heroes. Remember, his rash insistence on keeping the rendevouz with the arms dealer, even in the face of RV's full attack that lead to his being shot and set all the subsequent chain of events into motion? He knows that. And it is this knowledge, that he is responsible for Arpita's woes, that is really eating up his innards.

What he does with this knowledge, whether it will lead to a moment of self-reflection and ultimately to redemption, remains to be seen.

Vista

Hi Vista,Smile

you are early today. Still not gone to bed?Big smile...ok, you have been reading shakespear or chaucer lately?!...verily, innards...love 'em!

As for tragic character flaw, he has one but it would only be tragic if he does not learn and change from it. And I think he will...already there are some changes from the beginning, all thanks to Arpita. Yes he has acknowledged that her being in jail was his fault, hence him asking for forgiveness.....so sad but again shows his real nature. He isn't too proud or arrogant to overlook his own hand in all this. For that reason alone, I believe he will over come his hot headedness and start being reasonable and assessing all risks before taking action.

That is the only way he can get over his guilt, knowing from now on he will never put her in a situation like that again. Obviously, it won't be overnight.Smile

ok, you have been reading shakespear or chaucer lately?!...verily, innards...love 'em! Reading Shakespeare/Chaucer? You got to be kidding me........more like jet lag incduced wooliness that ensures that I don't know what I am sayingBig smile

@bold: Overnight being the operative word. Complete redemption will mean the show as we know it is over. There have to be remanents of the character failings to make it interesting....or so the CV's believe.

OK, if the above had any medieval english archaic words, please disregard themEmbarrassed

Vista

You have just shattered my dream!...I had this vision of you sitting by a cosy fire reading chaucer's canterbury tales...maybe the 'wife of bath'??Big smileWink...LOLLOL...oh dear, still jet lagged?..don't hate me but I never suffer from it!Big smileLOL

as for redemption, of course it is not complete....who amongst us is ever totally redeemed?...I am sure Avdeshji will still be a dark hero, with pockets of darkness...but where it matters most, he will be redeemed...enough for Arpita to feel happy and safe. And don't worry still along way to go....it will be in stages - one step forward, two step back....WinkBig smile

chista

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh man vista  simple english gets tough for me at times and i take help of  google uncle
and now this shakespearn english

see spelling also is not right

hehehh
now  i wish i had a chance to study more  Disapprove

and prash good u r recovering

@chista  perfect last line about soldier

good to know u r feeling better

CB, jaane dijeye........as I was telling Dreamy, I still don't know what I am sayingConfused.......LOLLOLLOL

Chista, Prash....what happened? Sorry to know that you are both not feeling well. Take care sweeties and get well soon.Smile

Vista

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Hiee Vista Di....

Aree nothing had cough nd becaz of tht fever...fever is gone..but cough
still there..having loads of meds plus gargling nd all...
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Heyyy Dreamy.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hiya PrashHug

Sry cldnt post earlier .. was occupied with many things..Ouch   that's ok..Smile

First of all'..the analysis was beautiful..juz beautiful..Wink

The way u wrote it'Dreamy'Hats off to you dear'!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thank youEmbarrassed

As for the Epi'.it was juz a trailer of Avdhesh shattering. He just showed a small trailer of it, juz a promo! What Arpita means to him Bhootni will never knw until she really starts understanding him..!! Arpita is his world which Bhootni constantly denies. whoa love that trailer bit...so true, the film is yet to come now...Wink..we will see the full force of AvdeshjiEmbarrassedSmile

He already has started breaking from within. As u said and everyone who posted their thoughts said- To world he is Bhayyaji but to Arpita he is juz Avdhesh. He wants to be only Avdhesh when he is with Arpita. Nd now when Arpita is gone, his world has taken by Rv..Agree with u all'people are just seeing him as Bhayyaji/Bhaubali who will save Arpita but to be true he is shattered from within, no one is seeing his tears , his pain.Even if he is a criminal, but he is normal guy too whose heart longs for his wife's touch, her smile, her love. Nd the person who has seen his agony is not bothered, his sister in lawAngry, whom he respects like a mother.She is just bothered about her selfish motive, to keep him for herself! She is person behind all this, his separation from his belovedCryCry that bhootni...she needs to be blindfolded and shot in the kneecaps and left to crawl miles...!!AngryAngryBig smile

She does still not understand their love..!!Thumbs Up Undersestimating it constantly, the day she gets to knw the proof of their love, she wont be able to take it! Reality is going to be too bad for herClap..! RVAngry'.im confused abt this person, the cop who did melt after he met arpita and warned her to make her husband on track (I mean reforming him) , he is using her to get hold on avdhesh and is torturing her!!Unhappy What does he want to do? Reform Avdhesh or Kill him? Ydays epi was solely dedicated to Avdhesh and his feelings which you have covered it so beautifully'. I think at the moment, RV just want revenge, to gain the upper hand..then he will put Avi in prison or shoot him in a confrontation...reformation is the last thing on his mind now...Arpi will change it for him, shikha too if she ever turns up!Stern Smile

Thnks a lot Dreamy.Hug Thanks Prash, enjoyed reading your take. Lovely

This analysis really touched my heart..Embarrassed

Looooooved it'.HeartHeart

Prash, hope you are feeling better now.SmileHug

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 04 January 2011 at 7:15am

-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index