India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Bahubali (Page 7)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
oh ya i read that and forgot to comment on that ..

i hadnt rememberd this scene and today when i saw repeat it came bck to me

i was also thinking where the hell these two vanished

heheh nookie indeed

for sure arpi love is her motivation and the path to success in getting her avdeshji back from the path of dark to the path of light

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Dreamy Back to u Hug

Lots of ghee n sugar for uBig smile Firstly for believing tht the weird promo is an imagination of someone and secondly for this wonderful piece of analysis.ClapClapClap Don want to think of the promo at all as it shakes me to the coreOuch. Wud love to talk abt ur analysisBig smile.

The way u have described the feelings of the two ppl affected and concerned the most on Arpi's arrest, Avi n her mom, is really praise-worthyClapClap. Agree dear these are the two who are going thru  the toughest of time but cant reveal their feelings bfr the world. This is the second time since the show started tht we saw Avi crying. The first time was when he stood bfr Arpi's house, helpless as he was seeing her getting married to Pappu. All her memories flashed by his eyes standing there. And yesterday was the second time he had tears in his eyes, the reason remaining the same helplessness and longing for the only love, the only dream, the only desire of his life … Arpi.

All these days we had seen Arpi's insecurity for Avi but now wud Avi realize the fear that encompassed Arpi all the time. The fear of loosing Avi as he himself wud feel the same fear and pain of loosing Arpi. He has already started to blame himself for the miseries of Arpi as he himself realizes that Arpi is paying for his misdeeds. This is the feeling that is killing him from inside. And on top his forlornness of not being able to take her out of that dark dirty prison.

And between all these emotions we got to see the sick lusty thoughts of a selfish woman who is planning to build her palace of dreams, hurting and bringing so much pain and tears to the person whom she claims to love. RV I felt has become blindfolded in the urge of  avenging back with Avi. He wants to adopt any means to reach him. If he has actually tortured Arpi so brutally then its jst an exhibition of his incapability to get hold of Avi thru fair means.

Sorry for writing such big big postsOuch. I know it takes a lot of patience n time to read themLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghRae24Dreamygal301PristineSoul-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh ya i read that and forgot to comment on that ..

i hadnt rememberd this scene and today when i saw repeat it came bck to me

i was also thinking where the hell these two vanished

heheh nookie indeed

for sure arpi love is her motivation and the path to success in getting her avdeshji back from the path of dark to the path of light

You know avdesh was so furious, so when they drove in he whirled around and I really wanted him to shout at bhootni saying 'where the hellhave you been?'!!...he!he! the look on her face would have been priceless!!!

LOLLOLLOL
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
oh man actually she was taken aback for a min when avdesh  says how can i live knowing arpita is in jail and all that..   and he bangs the door  bhootni is bit shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Dreamy Back to u Hug

Lots of ghee n sugar for uBig smile Firstly for believing tht the weird promo is an imagination of someone and secondly for this wonderful piece of analysis.ClapClapClap Don want to think of the promo at all as it shakes me to the coreOuch. Wud love to talk abt ur analysisBig smile.

The way u have described the feelings of the two ppl affected and concerned the most on Arpi's arrest, Avi n her mom, is really praise-worthyClapClap. Agree dear these are the two who are going thru  the toughest of time but cant reveal their feelings bfr the world. This is the second time since the show started tht we saw Avi crying. The first time was when he stood bfr Arpi's house, helpless as he was seeing her getting married to Pappu. All her memories flashed by his eyes standing there. And yesterday was the second time he had tears in his eyes, the reason remaining the same helplessness and longing for the only love, the only dream, the only desire of his life ' Arpi.

All these days we had seen Arpi's insecurity for Avi but now wud Avi realize the fear that encompassed Arpi all the time. The fear of loosing Avi as he himself wud feel the same fear and pain of loosing Arpi. He has already started to blame himself for the miseries of Arpi as he himself realizes that Arpi is paying for his misdeeds. This is the feeling that is killing him from inside. And on top his forlornness of not being able to take her out of that dark dirty prison.

And between all these emotions we got to see the sick lusty thoughts of a selfish woman who is planning to build her palace of dreams, hurting and bringing so much pain and tears to the person whom she claims to love. RV I felt has become blindfolded in the urge of  avenging back with Avi. He wants to adopt any means to reach him. If he has actually tortured Arpi so brutally then its jst an exhibition of his incapability to get hold of Avi thru fair means.

Sorry for writing such big big postsOuch. I know it takes a lot of patience n time to read themLOL

Hiya Nandini,Hug

Good post, enjoyed reading it. Don't worry about it being long...surely you know I'm a fan of long posts by now!LOLBig smile

One thing is clear from yesterday's episode, the masks are slipping and soon enough will be discarded...Avdesh will show his true face to all....that first and foremost he is Avdesh Singh Thakur, husband. Then he is bahubali.

I think RV plans to expose him as the human being he is, faulty and flawes. He will do so by capturing Avdesh and stripping him of his so called title of gunahon ka devta....There is no doubt he is utilising all openings avilable to him to catch Avdesh. This means using Arpita, which as mentioned before can be laid at bhootni's door.
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh man actually she was taken aback for a min when avdesh  says how can i live knowing arpita is in jail and all that..   and he bangs the door  bhootni is bit shocked

yeah, I don't know why she is shocked...did she honestly think he would forget Arpi the moment she was taken away?....this woman is so strange if she thought that. Once again it shows she knows nothing about love and it's power. Nothing at all.

I would dearly love to see her back story.Was she in love with Avdesh's brother?...what do you think?..I always thought no, it was an arranged - maybe political marriage....one Thakur khandan to another....

Rae24

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
hey  ferdous,cb,nandu &  all of u  guysHug

mindblowing  &  u write  like a dream ,dreamyClap

agree with u ferdous , now we r faced with to man ,bahubali & avdesh singh takhur  who loves his wife madly.

he is like  a soldier in the battlefield who  is besieges with vows & debt . all of this vows limit him & unfortunately, they ruin his live as bahubali & avdesh.he involves in acute situation. what does he do now?

as for bahuji, really  she is a cruel woman with out any  heart. she  looking at avi & is happy?
her thought is so silly  that avdesh  ll forget her arpita.

u know ferdous nobody cant remove memory of deep love from   heart of  too  lover.
i never forget  my  ex hubbys love &  yet,  after 4 years i love him madly & i know he loves me  too.

so bahuji &  some guys like her   never understand value of real & true love.

Edited by chista - 04 January 2011 at 7:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301PristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Hi Dreamy di....

Nice post...

Oh... I forgot to wish you.... HAPPY NEW YEAR....

AVI darling is sho... sad..... Cry

Beta Avi... dont worry... Tumhari Arpi ko kuchho nahi hoga...

Woh Daroga kuchho nahi karega...

So just stay... Cool

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index