Gunahon Ka Devta

Bahubali (Page 4)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ok googled the meaning here what will we do without google uncle?ErmmLOL

1. (Law) Law (of a court or magistrate) to send (a prisoner or accused person) back into custody or admit him to bail, esp on adjourning a case for further inquiries to be made
2. to send back
n
1. (Law) the sending of a prisoner or accused person back into custody (or sometimes admitting him to bail) to await trial or continuation of his trial
2. the act of remanding or state of being remanded
(Law)on remand in custody or on bail awaiting trial or completion of one's trial

means he wants to hold her in prison
bt for what oh let's not even think of that!...actually in the UK police can hold someone up for 24 hrs, and then either charge them or release them...might be the same in india. Though here RV can have a trumped up charge to hold her until a good lawyer breaks it down!

taking the gun to save her husband
thts not a crime Actually it can be construed as one...she can be charges as an accomplice, a danger and etc...again as I say, he can charge her with anything just to keep her in jail (if Avi cann't give bail) until it goes to court, then a good lawyer can get her released.

ok put her in jail or fine her but torture

where is it written to torture Does this still exist in india?...but here I think RV is playing a game to torture Avdesh. He knows Arpi loved Avi and now he knows Arpi is the only thing Avdesh cares for, the only person who can make him put his arms down.

agree  rv is player he is playing another of mind games to get avdesh..

lets say for example avdesh does surrender 

what next
wud rv torture him or send him to prison for his deeds

means the end right? Not necessarily. If Avdesh does surrender, there will be a lot of gunfight because bhootni won't let him do that. She will send killers after RV and Avi may be forced to save him (because otherwise Arpi might be lost in the criminal system)...then RV might tell Av who was behind him arresting Arpita, that could mean they become Allies of sort, RV could tell him to help get bhootni and etc....or Av somehow breaks Arpi free and the go on the run...if Avdesh does go to jail, the gang and bhootni will get him out.....so many tracks and the potential for taking it in so many directions. I think if we do get to see his reformation, then somehow there will be a track where he is forced to work with the police......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@ Chatter di I dont think RV will let go of Arpi he will hold her in prison because he knows that if he has Arpi he sure will get Avi too one way or the other. And Bhootni too will see to it that Arpi remains there. Cry

Gauri,

I think Rv will try to hold onto Arpi as long as he can....and I think he may have some pressure from his senior officer (don't forget this had the media involved) to either charge her or release her. This will force him to take drastic action, to get the maximum result. Hence the pretend torture, then trying to get Arpi to help him 'reform' her husband and etc......or he will keep her until it goes to court and then Arpi's own character will see her released from jail.......but yes RV is out to get Avdesh.....

Bhootni will try to keep Arpi in jail but she will fail. I belive in that, the story demands she and RV fight each other, with Avdesh in the middle till the balance shift...maybe RV/Av v Bhootni....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
oh ok  right dreamy   ya so many tracks from this track

agree to gauri too

and i recall dreamy u said  rv can make ally for  avdesh

see we know bhootni is mastermind and lal singh also knws it

bt rv mayb understanding bhootni game  and avdesh is caught in cross fire here along with arpi

super_boy

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Great post DreamyClap You are right, the poignancy of the situation is just too heatbreaking.Cry

At this stage, Avi stands all alone, his one great support, verily his life-line, snatched away so cruelly. But the real heartbreak stems from the knowledge that despite the known/unknown enemies (RV and BJ respectively), it is his own reckless actions that have led to this sorry state of affairs. His one tragic character flaw, the hallmark of all tragic literary heroes. Remember, his rash insistence on keeping the rendevouz with the arms dealer, even in the face of RV's full attack that lead to his being shot and set all the subsequent chain of events into motion? He knows that. And it is this knowledge, that he is responsible for Arpita's woes, that is really eating up his innards.

What he does with this knowledge, whether it will lead to a moment of self-reflection and ultimately to redemption, remains to be seen.

Vista

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghDreamygal301-Prashu-smile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Dreamy..This was so well written..Ashish Sharma showed his class as an actor yesterday... Heart wrenching stuff..... Now will be the beginning of true love..Bhootni iis all set for a free fall into some dungeon with RV for company..Heartless brutes both are..Looking forward to Avdesh & Arpita getting together...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh ok  right dreamy   ya so many tracks from this track

agree to gauri too

and i recall dreamy u said  rv can make ally for  avdesh

see we know bhootni is mastermind and lal singh also knws it

bt rv mayb understanding bhootni game  and avdesh is caught in cross fire here along with arpi

both RV and Avi are stubborn and very very male so will be at loggerheads....even if they realise they need to work together. I think they will need someone like Arpita to mediate and perhaps get them to see they might be able to help each other!Big smile

But I really want to see that, I really think together they can handle bhootni...she is too wily for one mere male!LOL

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
oops sorry got busy  here cudnt ans fast

even though i m logged in.

one comp of mine was giving prb so was checking that

dreamy what i think from here on it wud be full face on between rv and  avdesh..
this is where shikha is supposed to enter though she is more mysterious at present

arpi cud be the bridge to join these two guys and sort of make them buddies. in a way which wud make avdesh and rv both understand that both r right  and someone else is mastermind here..

it wud be highpoint

and in btwn wud be filler episode of simple taking charge in rai house hold

interesting track ahead i wud say

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Extremely well written Dreamy..Fiirst of all Kudos to Ashish..Such a brilliant actor..Yesterday"s stuff was heart wrenching.... Itz time for a free fall into darkness for Bahuji & RV..Heartless demons both. Looking forward to the time when Avi & Arpi would be back together again...

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index