Gunahon Ka Devta

Bahubali (Page 3)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi dreamy once again i want to tell

ya the promo cud be misleading to show ruthless side of rv.. I think it is misleading, not as clear cut as shown...
i think yes arpi is scared
and rv says about remand

ok can someone explain to me what does remand mean here. it means place a person charged with a crime on bail or jail. Mostly it means bail.....I almost feel like flying to lallanpur and defending Arpita...I'm sure I can remember some things from my time in criminal courts...ErmmLOL

i think remand means to get some stay on her release or soemthing like that.. not sure..something like that.

he is making those lady cops scare her with the danda oh yes

and for avdesh yes he has no one to console him or see his heart  and the only one who can is arpi but she is in jail exactly, Di. Avita are both suffering equally at this forced separation. I think Avdesh more because he as to bear the burden of being the reason she is in jail. I am sure he is wishing he had died rather than see her in jail for saving his life..Ouch

bhootni is going to fall  hard here.. we will have a party that day, Di. The whole works..WinkLOL

rightly said all ppl see is bahubali and his strength not his heart.. for ppl he is gunahon ka devta but for arpi he is her avdeshji her devta her life her love As mentioned before, I love the contrast...he is hard with outside people but soft for her. Yesterday, he had to carry on as the bahubali..pple at the wedding even laughing and dismissing her arrest (led by her snake father) but he was dying inside but had to deal with the events before he could give into his own sadness and culpability in this matter.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 04 January 2011 at 2:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychatterbox

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Nice p0st and excellent commetry Dreamy. After seeing promo all of us are vry Sad and i am speechless. At the moment Million Dollar Q is "What will Avdesh do?" and MillionSss Dollar Q is "what should he d0?"

Hi Sara,

See my comment to Mony, Nandini, CB di and etc...

Don't worry about the promo...you can be sure Avdesh will get Arpi out of this mess....the whole thing is masterminded by RV to make either Avdesh surrender himself or act in a way that will ensure he lands in RV's hands.

Avdesh's eyes are being opened...that every action has a reaction. The current situation faced by Arpita is the result of his own sins...soon it will be too much for him to bear....then he will act.

super_boytalkie14

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

hi dreamy once again i want to tell

ya the promo cud be misleading to show ruthless side of rv..
i think yes arpi is scared
and rv says about remand

ok can someone explain to me what does remand mean here.

i think remand means to get some stay on her release or soemthing like that.. not sure..

he is making those lady cops scare her with the danda

and for avdesh yes he has no one to console him or see his heart  and the only one who can is arpi but she is in jail

bhootni is going to fall  hard here..

rightly said all ppl see is bahubali and his strength not his heart.. for ppl he is gunahon ka devta but for arpi he is her avdeshji her devta her life her love
Hi CB! i think so here remand means to torture And using 3rd degree Ouch so she will admit her crime.. but, what he want from her to admiShockedt. i think Arpi never decline the fact she shot the inspector. RV is just a cowered AngryAngry

Edited by sara212 - 04 January 2011 at 2:48am
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

oh my

the way u write dreamy just makes us feel so  emotional..

our feelings our mind our heart r just attached to these characters,,

this analysis is again superb
the very first line u put  and i knew its another one of emotional one..
true to world he is bahubali and to arpi he is her avdeshji

how much a person can be torn by this?

i was telling on my update post

gkd has taught us the meaning of true love here

Hi Di,

yesterday Avdesh was steaming, furious and generally going with the roll...every now and then his eyes would reflect his heartbreak....but he could only drop his mask in his room....I was so sad...he has no one except Arpi with whom he could show his true face. Everyone expects him to be strong and fearless.....but what about his tears?fears?heartbreak?...only a lonely room could see that...
Yah Dreamy Every one expects him to be strong and fearlessbut RV Angry he wants break him, he wants him to become and afraid. for this he is playing evil games. he is more man of honor. actually behind the Arpi act to shoot him is his unlawfull act. he was smashing badly injured Avi by big piece of stone.

Sara,

I don't think RV wants to break him...no he wants Avdesh to surrender, to finally give up his self styled title of Gunahon Ka Devta. Yes he is playing games - as you do when all you have is at stake....

Somewhere down the line, RV lost his temper ....now his is scrabbling to recover his footing (saving his job) and he will use any means....to a limit, I still think. He is a player, very sure and confident.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14smile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

ok googled the meaning here

1. (Law) Law (of a court or magistrate) to send (a prisoner or accused person) back into custody or admit him to bail, esp on adjourning a case for further inquiries to be made
2. to send back
n
1. (Law) the sending of a prisoner or accused person back into custody (or sometimes admitting him to bail) to await trial or continuation of his trial
2. the act of remanding or state of being remanded
(Law)on remand in custody or on bail awaiting trial or completion of one's trial

means he wants to hold her in prison
bt for what

taking the gun to save her husband
thts not a crime

ok put her in jail or fine her but torture

where is it written to torture

agree  rv is player he is playing another of mind games to get avdesh..

lets say for example avdesh does surrender 

what next
wud rv torture him or send him to prison for his deeds

means the end right?

super_boykomalSingh

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

Hi Dreamy! Hi Komal

Congratulation for 2011 first analysis; Thanks...though I did one yesterday as well.Smile

The episode was very emotional and so is ur analysis, I realy like the quote u hv mentioned in the begining. I love that quote as well; that is the mentality needed by Avdesh now...a quality for different situations rather than just one...then he will emerge the winner. So far, we have seen only few of his quality, anger or biddable...but now he needs to be very clever for he is surrounded by treacher - not that he has any idea about it!Ouch

U r very true on this that Arpita is gift of god for Avdesh, he love her, n being arrest by RV it is like a part teared from his soul. Everyone is playing their own game whether Rv or Bhootni but destiny has some different for AVITA as they were destined to meet and now they destined for lifelong bond. Aww love that!...So true...destiny has somethng greater for them in mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komalSingh

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by komalSingh

Hi Dreamy! Hi Komal

Congratulation for 2011 first analysis; Thanks...though I did one yesterday as well.Smile I mean 2 say for the first episode of 2011

The episode was very emotional and so is ur analysis, I realy like the quote u hv mentioned in the begining. I love that quote as well; that is the mentality needed by Avdesh now...a quality for different situations rather than just one...then he will emerge the winner. So far, we have seen only few of his quality, anger or biddable...but now he needs to be very clever for he is surrounded by treacher - not that he has any idea about it!Ouch

U r very true on this that Arpita is gift of god for Avdesh, he love her, n being arrest by RV it is like a part teared from his soul. Everyone is playing their own game whether Rv or Bhootni but destiny has some different for AVITA as they were destined to meet and now they destined for lifelong bond. Aww love that!...So true...destiny has somethng greater for them in mind.

Dreamygal301

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
@ Chatter di I dont think RV will let go of Arpi he will hold her in prison because he knows that if he has Arpi he sure will get Avi too one way or the other. And Bhootni too will see to it that Arpi remains there. Cry

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index