Gunahon Ka Devta

Bahubali (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh my

the way u write dreamy just makes us feel so  emotional..

our feelings our mind our heart r just attached to these characters,,

this analysis is again superb
the very first line u put  and i knew its another one of emotional one..
true to world he is bahubali and to arpi he is her avdeshji

how much a person can be torn by this?

i was telling on my update post

gkd has taught us the meaning of true love here

Hi Di,

yesterday Avdesh was steaming, furious and generally going with the roll...every now and then his eyes would reflect his heartbreak....but he could only drop his mask in his room....I was so sad...he has no one except Arpi with whom he could show his true face. Everyone expects him to be strong and fearless.....but what about his tears?fears?heartbreak?...only a lonely room could see that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysanamrahmansmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Dreamy Hug

Read ur post in a hurry as rushing for lunch. Like Mony, my mind too is lot disturbed by this promo. Shall come back after lunch, re-read the whole thing and post my thots.

Take careBig smile

Nandini,Hug

take your time dear.

I will say the same thing, as I did to mony, I think it won't be so bad...promo is misleading...just a little bit of truth and nothing else...

When the possibility of Arpita getting arrested first came to my mind (back in the jungle) I said whatever happens will bring Avdesh closer to realising he needs to reform as his actions are impacting on his loved ones. So now we will see him furious, angry and willing to give back an equal retribution. However, once he has a quiet moment or two (like yesterday) we will see his guilt eating him up...then the need for caution will arise in him....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@ Dreamy, wish u a Happy New Year. You have covered everything that Avi is going through in your analysis. This is for you. Hug. Felt sad for Avi, he clinged on to his wife's picture like she was his ray of sunshine in his dark life. He felt guilt too that she was suffering because of his crimes.

Bhauji is the most selfish person she says she loves Avi how can u hurt the person who u love so much? The only thing she thinks of is how to get rid of Arpi! But she does not realise that she has done a big mistake by sending Arpi to jail she has given the trump card to RV to get hold of Avi.

Happy New year Gauri,Hug

It was a really sad episode yesterday...felt so much for him, that he had to be the strong one...the fearless one...not feeling anything or so it seems...

Inside he was breaking apart and just holding onto it all with his fingertips. The saddest was that even those who purport to be his nearest and dearest, he felt he could not show his sadness to....but also glad, that he went to the one place that was his and Arpita's solely....only then he felt he could let his guard down.

I hated bhootni spying but knew she will as soon as he left the door open....this woman is too short sighted....she thinks she can erase Arpita from his life. Well yesterday showed more clearly than ever before, the lengths he will go to bring Arpita back in his life and nothing will stop him, certainly now a mad delusional one like bhootni.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyRae24talkie14smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

oh my

Hi Di,

yesterday Avdesh was steaming, furious and generally going with the roll...every now and then his eyes would reflect his heartbreak....but he could only drop his mask in his room....I was so sad...he has no one except Arpi with whom he could show his true face. Everyone expects him to be strong and fearless.....but what about his tears?fears?heartbreak?...only a lonely room could see that...
Yah Dreamy Every one expects him to be strong and fearlessbut RV Angry he wants break him, he wants him to become and afraid. for this he is playing evil games. he is more man of honor. actually behind the Arpi act to shoot him is his unlawfull act. he was smashing badly injured Avi by big piece of stone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

oh my

Hi Di,

@ Bold - loved dis line.........true only d room was d witness of wat he is going through , cud see him shattered , broken , his tears n fears n longing 2 get his wife back n give her a BIG JADOO KI JHAPPI CryCry n d only one who knows d true Avi, his pains, tears, etc. is not wid him ......Arpi CryCry 

Bhootni is so engrossed in her own selfishness n plans 2 get Arpi out of Avi's life dat she is immune 2 Avi's suffering despite d claim of her SO CALLED LOVE 4 HIM. All she wants is her CONTROL n POWER over him as a PUPPET, he was b4 Arpi entered his life.

Edited by super_boy - 04 January 2011 at 2:37am

talkie14Dreamygal301smile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

hi dreamy once again i want to tell

ya the promo cud be misleading to show ruthless side of rv..
i think yes arpi is scared
and rv says about remand

ok can someone explain to me what does remand mean here.

i think remand means to get some stay on her release or soemthing like that.. not sure..

he is making those lady cops scare her with the danda

and for avdesh yes he has no one to console him or see his heart  and the only one who can is arpi but she is in jail

bhootni is going to fall  hard here..

rightly said all ppl see is bahubali and his strength not his heart.. for ppl he is gunahon ka devta but for arpi he is her avdeshji her devta her life her love
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Hi SB.Hug

ClapClapClapClap again a wonderful analysis . Thank you.Smile

U have jotted down Avi's emotions so beautifully. So true , everyone w/o a doubt thinks dat Avi ' The Bahubali' will get Arpi out w/o any trouble. No one can see wat he is going through by being away frm Arpi.........he is totally shattered n broken n also very guility as it is coz of him n his crimes she has 2 go through so much n him hugging d pic n askng 4 forgiveness ...............it was so heartwrenching ............sad 2 see AVITA like dat ........ CryCry I know but his sadness will make him strong, get him to see clearly...I doubt he would be listening to bhootni very much...his love will demand he takes action...already he is panicking at the thought of her being in the jail more than five minutes..

Bhauji is definitely very very selfish.............if u CLAIM 2 Love someone , how can u see d person hurt, sad, in tears......... she is happy dat Arpi is out of d way n she can have her chance but cant see Avi's suffering. She will definitely learn a lesson wen RV double crosses her. AngryAngry yes her day of being the one scared and crying is coming nearer...but she is becoming more and more deadly. When she realises who RV is really after, she will turn on him...I think she will try to get him killed...and then she will pit Avdesh against Arpita...AngryAngry...her desperation will make her sink to another level now. And I say it again. She does not love Avdesh; she covets him, wants to possess him, control him but not love him as a woman should love a man. If she even had half a feeling of what Arpita does for him, she could never hurt him. Love makes you give up everthing, not take anything away.

B/w how come they dont hv their own lawyers n wen they r feared so much anyone will take d case. How come she did not do anythng 4 Avi wen d police was behind him, she cud hv got d bail papers ready. AngryAngry best not to worry about these things..LOLLOL..if they had a lawyer last time then we would not have the jungle scene, needed for the current track...and now they will have a lawyer, off course, to prevent Avdesh from storming in...therefore making the tension last longer...Big smileWink

super_boyRae24talkie14

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Hi Dreamy!

Congratulation for 2011 first analysis;

The episode was very emotional and so is ur analysis, I realy like the quote u hv mentioned in the begining.

U r very true on this that Arpita is gift of god for Avdesh, he love her, n being arrest by RV it is like a part teared from his soul. Everyone is playing their own game whether Rv or Bhootni but destiny has some different for AVITA as they were destined to meet and now they destined for lifelong bond.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index