Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ammaji is missing totally

why did they bring her back then?

that is the million dollar question!!LOL

I'm sure after tonight's eppy we will see her briefly crying out for 'babuaji' and pulling bhootni's hair....Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistacupidstrike23

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hi, Dreamy. I'm at school so I couldn't reply your post earlier. I haven't watched todays episode yet, but I'm really scared after reading the update. Great post btw. You stated exactly what I thought when he was hugging to the photo frame. He probably imagined holding Arpi within his arms and the thought of not having her safe with him was truly miserable. He was deeply upset that he could not do anything his way (through violence) because Arpi's promise had  tied up his arms. This shows how much his love for Arpi has grown where now even her words have powers to restrict him. Avi understands that Arpi is thinking of his safety more than her ownself and she always puts him first, this knowledge is making him love Arpi more and hate himself for being so helpless. He will never boost for being so powerful anymore. This tragic downfall of Avi is simply reality, not everyone remains at the top and all powerful. He will now acknowledge Arpi's hopes and desires and some day he will change to a better person. Although, to Arpi (and us), Avi is already good because we can see through his heart and Arpi knows his soul. She knows that her Avi lies used the costume of Bhayaaiji and she wants to show his true face to the world. Tomorrow's episode, is going to be even more horrific but the love that these two have for each other will strengthen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyVistaaDreamygal301smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
SiddaHug

Hi dear, how r u? aww you are at school. Well make sure you concentrate, GKD is here for after school!SmileWink

Once again I enjoyed your post and so agree with you. Avi will noe change, or at least try to. I think the jail scene today is partially leading to some sort of realisation for Avdesh (unless it is all a nightmare!..still hoping for that, cannot bear to think of Arpi..!!Ouch) that he needs to change. As you said his love for her has grown so much that her word stops him from taking what has been very instinctual to him! However, love is now dictating him and he will do whatever he can to ensure his love is unharmed and free, not paying for his sins.

Thanks for posting. Talk to you later and take careSmile
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by Vistaa

Dreamy, sorry for being spoilsport ............but you know...the idea may sound tempting........for an eighty year oldAngryAngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOL I am nearly not there, thank you!!

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

sitting and enjoying a book by a roaring fire sounds like a passtime for a 80year old?!ShockedShockedAngryAngry....I like that,TongueTongue.......

you are such a philistine!!AngryAngryROFLROFLROFL...thanks for breaking my illusions!TongueTongueWink

I meant to say, if you are still jet lagged, try to sleep...get off the PC now!!!LOL

Oh, alright, alright....that came out sounding a little politically incorrect but I was reacting to the fireside not the bookWinkBig smile..........fireside in sunny FloridaShockedShocked..........no, thank you very much, Ma'am.

So, Vista, how do you re-establish your a-philistine (ROFL) credentials?ErmmErmmErmm....got it!!! Bolo Chaucer Baba ki Jai, Long live the Bard (alright, not the man, he is long dead, but his WorksTongue), Romantics ki Jai, Mirza Ghalib ki Jai, Tulsidas aur Kabir ki Jai ..............
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Try beating that oneWink

And as for not getting jet lagged, try a time difference of 10.5 hours and a 15 hours non-stop flightLOLLOLLOL

Just kidding Dreamy, no offenceSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

sanamrahman Senior Member
sanamrahman
sanamrahman

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
thanx dreamy
avi will hv a guilt trip...seeing arpi getting 3rd degree but he will do nothing actually bauji will stop him n bring him back n arpi will also plea avi to do so....but after he reaches home n his room he will remember arpi , flashes will come arpi getting tortured,some avita moments,,,,,,,guilt will built up within him more n more......but he will not surrender,,,but he take illegal way to get arpi back....avi doesnot think like normal being he is a hardcore criminal who only knows that violence is only way to set thing in rite place.yes he realises that 4 his criminal activity arpi is paying off but 4 one sec also he does not think of getting arpi free by legal way,bauji is suggesting him 4 lawyer but he only wants get arpi free by killing r.v....he doesnot consider his acts  to be criminal....wat realisation he will get when he doesnot consider his deed to be wrong or illegal.....but if he does also 4 arpi his pride,self respect n criminal  inside him will not let him realise his mistake.........not to forgot the main force for turning a simple innocent boy to a hardcore criminal 4 her own sake.........the great bahuji,,,,she will not let happen that avi get arrested or surrender himself   "bauji ka barso ka mehnat mitti mai mil jaye..agar aisa huwa.toh"...arpi will be free but by illegal way ,,,,avi will do it himself or wid help of great ideas frm bauji

Edited by sanamrahman - 05 January 2011 at 3:13pm
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Fitting title dreamy! Loved the analysis - you always seem to know exactly what to say!!

I just felt for him so deeply in this epi - the thought of his wife being driven away like a criminal broke his heart when the act of shooting was to save him- the guilt oh the guilt - how would he be able to live with that so he goes to chase the very person who has taken his world away only to be stopped in his track by his beloved Arpi who only thinks of her hubby's feelings before hers

Loved the hugging of the frame - he just wants his wife in his arms - safe! The memories of the convo they had that very morning, teasing yet loving - how he wishes he could have turned back time just to hear her voice again, teasing him, guiding him, loving him - why the hell was bhootni perving for - the stupid silly woman - it was such a private moment and she goes and spoils it with her lusty thoughts! Angry

The whole epi showed the true contrast between the two masks he constantly has to wear - when will they merge....if they will...

awwww i just wanna cry!!!!! i wish these two become one again very very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

SiddaHug

Hi dear, how r u? aww you are at school. Well make sure you concentrate, GKD is here for after school!SmileWink

Once again I enjoyed your post and so agree with you. Avi will noe change, or at least try to. I think the jail scene today is partially leading to some sort of realisation for Avdesh (unless it is all a nightmare!..still hoping for that, cannot bear to think of Arpi..!!Ouch) that he needs to change. As you said his love for her has grown so much that her word stops him from taking what has been very instinctual to him! However, love is now dictating him and he will do whatever he can to ensure his love is unharmed and free, not paying for his sins.

Thanks for posting. Talk to you later and take careSmile

Thanks, Dreamy. I'm back from school and I finished some hw, there's still more to do.Cry Anywayz, I have watched today's episode and what can I say about it. It was tooooooooooo horrifying. I think we all wished that maybe perhaps it was a game or one of RV's tricks but its way too detailed to be either. I think Arpi is truly being tortured but her true pain would begin when she sees Avi hurt by witnessing her being abused. The precap was terrible, it was emotional to see Arpi reach out and try to grab Avi's hand. She needed his strength to endear and forget all the pain just like Avi needed Arpi for his comfort. I don't think Bahubali needs a weapon to be dangerous. He just needs his strength and courage which fueled by his rage and angry can lead to an apocalypse. Avi is not going to allow the cops to harm his wife, not matter who or what stops him, even Arpi's promise. When the question comes to which is more valuable the life of Arpi or her promise, Avi will definitely choose the first one. He has tried to have patience and give himself restraint but the sight of Arpi being beat is so horrendous that Avi is not going to stop. I hope he actually breaks Arpi out of prison and they flee somewhere. But maybe, bhauji will make her appearance and stop Avi from making any hasty or heroic actions. RV is truly far more intelligent than Bhauji because he had figured out how important Arpi is to Avi is such a short time. He now has the key (Arpi) that can control Avi, he knows very well that Arpi is Avi weakness and thus RV will play with Arpi in order to have Avi do as he wants. But RV is forgetting that Arpi also greatly loves Avi, and she will not watch her husband being harmed. She demonstratedthis by shooting RV to save Avi. I think that at some point Arpi will be irritated by RV's behaviour to her husband and she will rebel against him. Arpi maybe seem very soft, but this girl is very brave, she has proven her courage many times. If you hit the button that makes her rage (Avi), Arpi will also be a powerful force to be reckoned. RV should definitely watch his back. Also, Bhauji is not so powerless either, if she realizes that RV has double-crossed her, she will pay him back. These two women who love Avi are very powerful and must be reckoned; they will go to whatever extent to save him from dangers. Avi is truly fortunate to have both women in his life. However, bhauji should realize that she is more of a mother to Avi and withdraw from all her dirty tricks.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index