waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Iodex lagao dard ko bhagaoooo Wink

Fatiiiii...

where were You ? You came,  Dard went off...

Now dont double my dard saying you were in Bulging eyes  land...AngryLOLLOLLOL

nahi i was in ur bewafayi land. kahaan thi bey ... i even came to ur precap thread but u didnt respond Cry

how are u feeling buddy? hope everything is okay at ur end.

i will see ya tomorrow morning in CT.... be there okay..

tc muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lub ya byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mili97

OMG!!!OMG!!! ClapClapClap You deserve a standing ovation for coming out with this post. The rot had set in the show as far back as August when A stepped into the TN as an unwanted guest and now MKAP is actually stinking.DeadThe Saxenas were never the best actors in the world but the show was being carried forward by the Thakurs and their magnetic screen presence. But like Midas, the Cvs got greedy and are now exterminating that those who made a smash hit of MKAP. I always called P, pokerfaced. Her expressions are frozen in inaction especially in serious scenes however she is in her elements when she is asked to be playful, the janmashtami celebrations were more her style. Arushi, I will reserve my comments. In most of my posts, I have conveyed my dismay at the way the Thakur family is now being reduced to a gang of halfwits, fumbling and hamming their way through life. ShockedHeaven help us, the glib talker K has now taken to stuttering and mumbling as if to show how totally shallow he has become.

This was supposed to be about Kriya love story but now this seems to be about K's addiction for love. Just like an addict, he is debasing, degrading and dehumanising his own self just so that he can get his supply of P's love (not just in the carnal sense). P understds this unhealthy dependence and exploiting this to the hilt. K needs his self esteem back just as much MKAP needs a sensible script. God only knows why the Cvs are holding back.

Loved your post. Thank you for taking up this truth or dare challenge.Star

Agree with You Milli..this show is steadily on a downward  journey as for as  direction, screenplay is concerned..There has been occasional sparks now and then reminding us  what this Serial is capable of, but off late that spark is becoming rare ....

My demand [it is no more plea ] is let the Thakurs get back to their real self...Stop tinkering with them ...Allow amma some dialogue and some intelligence apart from taunting Pratigya..which has become a bore now !!..

THis was supposed to be about the evolution of Krishna..but what actually is happening is the devolution of Krishna ...u r undermining his strengths , diluting his stance and passing this as the transformance wrought by love..

IMO..Both  Pratigya and Krishna have to grow up and learn from one another...while Krishna has begun the process, Pratigya has been left behind ...I would want Krishna to learn Moral, right and wrong from Pratigya while Pratigya learns Pragmatism, reality  and sagacity from Krishna..

Thanxx Mili  for ur encouragement..Big smile

Totally agreed on the underlined part.  This is not a love story but a story of the female lead who has reached her optimum and for all to reach the same point.  She is such a stagnated character , just like amma who is there to taunt Pratigya. No freshness in amma anymore, and I feel the actress overacts her dialogues. 

I dont know how many times you and many others have said this but they need resurrect Krishna character to spice up the serial or this is the level it will remain till the shows end.  The CVs are taking too much liberty with the knowledge that people will watch any nonsense if they show any form of Krishna. 

I really hope Tanthya they will read this post of yours and make changes or we have to become more critical and  vocal of our disapproval.  They keep saying the visit this forum, so the more we criticize the chances are that we may be heard.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27tanthya

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
tanthya..... howz you???

I was actually bored watching the entire episode...

Dat idiot Prats.... how dare she talk to Krish like dat... Angry

Sumtimes I feel uske brains ka treatment karna padega...

But the Worst part was AVANTIKA ....  Dead

Some one should teach her to act....

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Iodex lagao dard ko bhagaoooo Wink

Fatiiiii...

where were You ? You came,  Dard went off...

Now dont double my dard saying you were in Bulging eyes  land...LOL

nahi i was in ur bewafayi land. kahaan thi bey ... i even came to ur precap thread but u didnt respond Cry

how are u feeling buddy? hope everything is okay at ur end.

i will see ya tomorrow morning in CT.... be there okay..

tc muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lub ya byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bye Fatiiii...TC
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Mili97

OMG!!!OMG!!! ClapClapClap You deserve a standing ovation for coming out with this post. The rot had set in the show as far back as August when A stepped into the TN as an unwanted guest and now MKAP is actually stinking.DeadThe Saxenas were never the best actors in the world but the show was being carried forward by the Thakurs and their magnetic screen presence. But like Midas, the Cvs got greedy and are now exterminating that those who made a smash hit of MKAP. I always called P, pokerfaced. Her expressions are frozen in inaction especially in serious scenes however she is in her elements when she is asked to be playful, the janmashtami celebrations were more her style. Arushi, I will reserve my comments. In most of my posts, I have conveyed my dismay at the way the Thakur family is now being reduced to a gang of halfwits, fumbling and hamming their way through life. ShockedHeaven help us, the glib talker K has now taken to stuttering and mumbling as if to show how totally shallow he has become.

This was supposed to be about Kriya love story but now this seems to be about K's addiction for love. Just like an addict, he is debasing, degrading and dehumanising his own self just so that he can get his supply of P's love (not just in the carnal sense). P understds this unhealthy dependence and exploiting this to the hilt. K needs his self esteem back just as much MKAP needs a sensible script. God only knows why the Cvs are holding back.

Loved your post. Thank you for taking up this truth or dare challenge.Star

Agree with You Milli..this show is steadily on a downward  journey as for as  direction, screenplay is concerned..There has been occasional sparks now and then reminding us  what this Serial is capable of, but off late that spark is becoming rare ....

My demand [it is no more plea ] is let the Thakurs get back to their real self...Stop tinkering with them ...Allow amma some dialogue and some intelligence apart from taunting Pratigya..which has become a bore now !!..

THis was supposed to be about the evolution of Krishna..but what actually is happening is the devolution of Krishna ...u r undermining his strengths , diluting his stance and passing this as the transformance wrought by love..

IMO..Both  Pratigya and Krishna have to grow up and learn from one another...while Krishna has begun the process, Pratigya has been left behind ...I would want Krishna to learn Moral, right and wrong from Pratigya while Pratigya learns Pragmatism, reality  and sagacity from Krishna..

Thanxx Mili  for ur encouragement..Big smile

Totally agreed on the underlined part.  This is not a love story but a story of the female lead who has reached her optimum and for all to reach the same point.  She is such a stagnated character , just like amma who is there to taunt Pratigya. No freshness in amma anymore, and I feel the actress overacts her dialogues. 

I dont know how many times you and many others have said this but they need resurrect Krishna character to spice up the serial or this is the level it will remain till the shows end.  The CVs are taking too much liberty with the knowledge that people will watch any nonsense if they show any form of Krishna. 

I really hope Tanthya they will read this post of yours and make changes or we have to become more critical and  vocal of our disapproval.  They keep saying the visit this forum, so the more we criticize the chances are that we may be heard.

And an optimum set at low level ....Yes..Amma with her constant Maidam is beginning to irritate and her menace is beginning to pall ...and when she is supposed to be tender and Loving ..She overacts..A tendency which is of recent phenomenon ...I wonder who gave her that input ??

I have doubts about the MKAP team visiting , Star or they being responsive to our demands and views..We shouted our self hoarse over the Aarushi track , But this team bludgeoned  ahead heedless of our views but when we reacted by throwing out their show from Top 10....They immediately came up with KRIYA track ....which got them back to  # 2 ...Now again they are upto their mischief, and we too will not shirl ..we too will pack this off the TRP table..That is the only verdict they listen to ..........

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by mkg90

Originally posted by mkg90

i think pooja's acting is better than  stuttering Arhaan's. same expressions, same bakwaas . Dialogue delivery  of jaswant is far better . Arhaan , shabdon ko khaho nahi beta deliver karo. He needs to improve a lot.
In this forum there seems  'P complex', jealosy 2wards P. one can understand fan girls craze, but now aunties bhi LOL
@tanthya  it seems you are a krishna/AB diwaani. may be you have deeply hurt by  P attitude 2wards K in yesterday's episode.Hum samaz sakte hai.Wink sambhalo madam apne aap ko.

Dear MKg90,

Just bec One criticizes Pratigya does not automatically mean  that one is a Krishna deewani or AB deewani..If u read my posts ..U will also know that I have been equally critical of Krishna..

I think the reverse holds true ..U appear to be a Pratigya or Pooja Gor deewani ...and I have no Issues on that...

Trust me !! Pratigya does not induce jealousy in me ..she induces Pity and a sense of wonder at her inability to learn from life..

As for Jaswant..Now had u said That I am Shakthi fan or Amaa fan..I would accept that cos that is the truth and member's who know will state the same ..and I do agree that he is a capable actor far talented than Arhan ..and This I have already said right in the beginning of the serial and have been roundly teased by my frnds here..

Hun..I am not hurt by Pratigya's Attitude towards Krishna..There was nothing new in her attitude ..Secondly I watch this serials for serial's sake. ..Unlike u, I dont get emotionally attached to the fictitious character's....

As for P complex ..it perhaps originates from the fact that the CV's expect us to admire and extoll a flawed character as a vision of perfectness....A character who goes by the book and never attempts to incorporate the reality of life into her vision..

Ur assertion Shabdon ko kaho nahi ,deliver karo is apt for Pooja Gor..Just  adopting a sweet voice is not modulation...there has to be a tonal difference and an emphasis on certain words to bring out the essence of a scene, which sadly the lead is unable to bring out...Besides had u read my intial post completely..I had specifically said that MS.Gor is incapable of tackling Serious scenes ..and As for Arhaan..I dont think I would like to say anything about his acting apart from telling you to watch his Body language and his eye's from the time he attempts to force himself  on Pratigya at his home....

His acting came down during the ongoing problems with the production house and is quite on upswing  after Aarushi introduction into TN House...

Life cannot be lived by the book !!

LOL u seem still in the shock, cool madam.
u critical of krishna?Shocked, never seen that. ur views are always oneway.
since yesterday  you seem little irritared, so you just venting your anger at P/PG.

As for as your opinion about PG, AB's acting, i reminds me of  two proverbs
for a jaundiced eyes ,everything appears yellow.
Sawan ke andhe ko sab hara hi hara nazar aata hai.
mkg 90 now whats this ?what kind of discussion it leads to u r hell bent on proving that tanthya is arhaan ehl devanis ok she and we all are now what ? everyone knows that e r frustrated seeing yesterdays epi so tanthya made this thread so that wecan discuss about it but no u are diverting the discussion to other side. see madam arhaan is a very very talented actor bestest in the tv right now but if krishna does something wrong we all condem his acctions  and so tanthya so please if you cant llessen our miseries then please dont increase them AngryOuchand tanthya wonderful post asusualClap u r aStar  i will comment on the epi later right now very angry

Thank You Nazia !! Big smile ..... Cool down, Bey... or perhaps dont cool down..lets capture all ur anger and divert it towards the CV's..I am sure they will be roasted and Hopefully we will get a fresh,talented and really creative Creatives..Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

tanthya..... howz you???

I was actually bored watching the entire episode...

Dat idiot Prats.... how dare she talk to Krish like dat... Angry

Sumtimes I feel uske brains ka treatment karna padega...

But the Worst part was AVANTIKA ....  Dead

Some one should teach her to act....

Hey KL...Big smile

I am Fine..How are you ??How was new year ??

I did not find anything odd in the way Pratigya spoke to Krishna...It  is how she normally is esp when Sax enter the fray ..

Yep..The worse, worser, worst part is Aarushi  and Aman Encounter ...Such lifeless acting...for a potentially  explosive scene....

PristineSoul

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magesh18

Originally posted by magesh18

Hi Tanthya,

I am sick of this serial now. As you said, unless CV's decide that krishna will not to be pratigya's dog anymore, there is no hope in watching the serial.

yesterday's kriya conversation was the worst I could think of.

Pratigya was talking as if she is earning a lot of money, but K was not allowing her to help the saxes. 

Even if P was not married, she would not be able to do one single bit to help the saxes as she herself is not earning anything.

I dont know what is the big difference in sax getting from krishna and getting from sajjan. Anyway for all practical purposes, its money from P's sasural, so saxes should treat it as same. 

The more practical idea for P would be to give one of the 1000 necklaces / ornaments that she is having or stop buying new sarees everyday and give that money to her father.

Hello Magesh ,

I do agree, Krishna should revert back to the strong individual that he was ...What the CV's are showing is the degradation of character...In fact they are taking away the charm of the Thakur's by Tinkering with them .

I am clueless as to what the CV's are trying to tell us ..that one can fight the battle by rigidly following the right and wrong mantra , without allowing any latitude  and still win bec Truth is with you...Had that been the case..would we see so many corrupt men at the top of the ladder ..I wish the CV's present us the reality ..A USP that they are tom toming

Yes..Pratigya can give all the jewells to her father to bail them out..but u see Those jewells came out of SS kitty and what she gives back will not be sufficient for paying off the EB Bill...

and Nainaji has few chains , they have motor Gaadi...If Budget is really so tight sell that, go by public transport or even walk..why present a Oliver twist picture??

Killing of allthe mathur characters is even worser. They could have killed the sax family for a change and e would have been better off (okay we would have lost komal, but it is worth losing komal when it means saxes are also gone.

And for such a small bit role as Aman's wife, CV's audioned and reshot twice. Dont know whats the point for that role.

I can understand your  feelings.. But the Sax's are pivots ..each and every disaster happens to them or one of them and Thakur's get sucked into it ...So we do need them for new disasters ...and new tracks..

A Pity about Mathur's though ... There was no need for so much suspense if they were getting a weeks peek in...LOLLOL

Agree with u on Anu..All she is doing is standing with a frowning face...we could have done with a Body double for that..........LOLLOLLOL..Some times This  CV's put in a lots of effort , only to destroy within seconds..

Go to top