Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi(iiiiiiii).

Up about so early Bro Smile ...

Good Morning !!

Ahh man haven't slept really. Tough time for family. Nani is in her last moments now. Was admitted to hospital last night. Hoping she is pain free in her last moments. Worried, sad. Came to you guys cuz y'all make me happy! Are you bashing aarushi again! Poor girl.

Oh My !! .. I do not have words to lighten ur feelings..But Be assured that This Sis is with u and you are not alone..

No, we are not bashing Aarushi.... Why are you obsessed with Aarushi ...I am beginning to have a sneaky suspicion that you are turning into online Shakthi ....

Today we have focussed on the CV"S ...Thought It is time to give them a bit of prasadi !!Smile

Haha me and shakti....nahhh! Well if there was a chance,<font color="#cc0000" size="2"> I'd be more inclined to be shakti than adarsh</font>. Adarsh is good ol fellow, but I'd never (I mean hell never) date my onscreen mummy!!!!! Yah I read your first and last sentence of your post and understood everything. Oh my!! Atta boy Magesh!!!! Nice to see you!!! How's babu? Say hi from me! :D

Watch Out !! Frankenstein Peeps out ....

U just read the first and last sentence ...GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Angry or should I be thankful that U atleast took the pains [or initiative] to read a post

Haha! Tanthu! I will read your post in gaps. I read first few sentence now I will absorb it then read another few sentences. And finish your post by tonight! :) there's a plan to everything lol.

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
To be honest, I dont feel sorry for Shakti. He deserves everything he gets since he killed 5 kids still in the womb.  I did not want Arushi to be the one to give him the lesson.

The CVs have turned this show into Arushi Vs Pratigya and both will not be able to pull off the unexpected.  Arushi is not a well liked character even before her promotion. Yesterday they wasted 15 minutes on Arushi's lame confrontation and then the whole flashback of her meeting with Aman to her marriage with Shakti.  What was the need to remind us of the punishment we endured.  They could have finished off the sisters reunion yesterday and we could see the slap from Prof today.  But this is going to be dragged out till no one will be interested in the show, when it is actually interested.

Just end this and bring back the real MKAP.  The one where there was energy, crisp dialogue, better and tighter scripts and better performances.  Nowadays the Takurs are even lackluster. Just prodding ahead.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27a_umatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Hi(iiiiiiii).

Up about so early Bro Smile ...

Good Morning !!

Ahh man haven't slept really. Tough time for family. Nani is in her last moments now. Was admitted to hospital last night. Hoping she is pain free in her last moments. Worried, sad. Came to you guys cuz y'all make me happy! Are you bashing aarushi again! Poor girl.

Oh My !! .. I do not have words to lighten ur feelings..But Be assured that This Sis is with u and you are not alone..

No, we are not bashing Aarushi.... Why are you obsessed with Aarushi ...I am beginning to have a sneaky suspicion that you are turning into online Shakthi ....

Today we have focussed on the CV"S ...Thought It is time to give them a bit of prasadi !!Smile

Haha me and shakti....nahhh! Well if there was a chance,<font color="#cc0000" size="2"> I'd be more inclined to be shakti than adarsh</font>. Adarsh is good ol fellow, but I'd never (I mean hell never) date my onscreen mummy!!!!! Yah I read your first and last sentence of your post and understood everything. Oh my!! Atta boy Magesh!!!! Nice to see you!!! How's babu? Say hi from me! :D

Watch Out !! Frankenstein Peeps out ....

U just read the first and last sentence ...GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Angry or should I be thankful that U atleast took the pains [or initiative] to read a post

Haha! Tanthu! I will read your post in gaps. I read first few sentence now I will absorb it then read another few sentences. And finish your post by tonight! :) there's a plan to everything lol.

I should have known..My posts would be "deep" for a dense and flibberty gibberty creature like You !!!...Lord !! from where did you drag this Kitten ... i   have a long haul  trying to teach him English "English" ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Hahahahaha @tanthu
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

To be honest, I dont feel sorry for Shakti. He deserves everything he gets since he killed 5 kids still in the womb.  I did not want Arushi to be the one to give him the lesson.

The CVs have turned this show into Arushi Vs Pratigya and both will not be able to pull off the unexpected.  Arushi is not a well liked character even before her promotion. Yesterday they wasted 15 minutes on Arushi's lame confrontation and then the whole flashback of her meeting with Aman to her marriage with Shakti.  What was the need to remind us of the punishment we endured.  They could have finished off the sisters reunion yesterday and we could see the slap from Prof today.  But this is going to be dragged out till no one will be interested in the show, when it is actually interested.

Just end this and bring back the real MKAP.  The one where there was energy, crisp dialogue, better and tighter scripts and better performances.  Nowadays the Takurs are even lackluster. Just prodding ahead.

I kinda have a sneaky sympathy for Shakthi ...and I will not absolve Kesar from the abortion..she is quite sneaky and clever..in fact much cleverer and tactful than Pratigya ..had she applied her mind..then Abortion's could have been avoided...but then one less chance for CV's to deify  PratigyaBig smile..So I accept that Track ..

Yes, Star..while Pooja Gor can carry light scenes..she is found wanting in serious scenes or scenes which require histrionics ..and AH... the less said the better ...but now it looks like Shakthi and Kesar are coming back ..I mean the old Shakthi...So I am hoping..I can sit thru the bland acting of Sax's since we have the fiery Thakur's to balance them out...

Just end this and bring back the real MKAP.  The one where there was energy, crisp dialogue, better and tighter scripts and better performances.

Amen to That !!Smile
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Iodex lagao dard ko bhagaoooo Wink

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Iodex lagao dard ko bhagaoooo Wink

Fatiiiii...

where were You ? You came,  Dard went off...

Now dont double my dard saying you were in Bulging eyes  land...AngryLOLLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Hahahahaha @tanthu

AT Tanthu AngryAngry  or with Tanthu Big smileBig smileBig smile, Adilwa...

Go to top