Pratigya

ohh!! Aah!! Ouch !! (Page 6)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magesh18

Originally posted by HamiSky

Where do you still expect Kesar to burst out???
i mean at wat circumstance?? wen Shakti locks up Arushi??
I doubt...I seriously doubt....nothing like taht gonna happen..

Why Arushi yaar again? I just dont understand..a character that needs glorification ..that needs all other potential characters to be crucified for itself to be glorified...why are they keep playing with that character...??

Maybe CVs are sick of doing the serial themselves. So they want to end the show, which starplus will not allow. So they are showing this stupid aarushi track and are trying to get the TRP down which will force the starplus to stop the serial.

I am highly tempted to agree with you !!Big smile

but seriously speaking, This is their maiden venture , they cant afford Failure esp after showing that they are capable of ruling the roost , If they flounder now..it will be a black mark  on their ability..For this reason alone..They will  try to give this show a decent TRP..Big smile

Edited by tanthya - 04 January 2011 at 4:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

magesh18

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Hi(iiiiiiii).

Up about so early Bro Smile ...

Good Morning !!

Ahh man haven't slept really. Tough time for family. Nani is in her last moments now. Was admitted to hospital last night. Hoping she is pain free in her last moments. Worried, sad. Came to you guys cuz y'all make me happy! Are you bashing aarushi again! Poor girl.
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Hi(iiiiiiii).

Good Morning !!

Ahh man haven't slept really. Tough time for family. Nani is in her last moments now. Was admitted to hospital last night. Hoping she is pain free in her last moments. Worried, sad. Came to you guys cuz y'all make me happy! Are you bashing aarushi again! Poor girl.

Oh My !! .. I do not have words  to lighten ur  feelings..But Be assured that This Sis  is with u  and you are not alone..

No, we are not bashing Aarushi.... Why are you obsessed with Aarushi ...I am beginning to have a sneaky suspicion that you are turning into online Shakthi ....

Today we have focussed on the CV"S ...Thought It is time to give them a bit of prasadi !!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786corvette

magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Why Arushi yaar again? I just dont understand..a character that needs glorification ..that needs all other potential characters to be crucified for itself to be glorified...why are they keep playing with that character...??

Maybe CVs are sick of doing the serial themselves. So they want to end the show, which starplus will not allow. So they are showing this stupid aarushi track and are trying to get the TRP down which will force the starplus to stop the serial.

but seriously speaking, This is their maiden venture , they cant afford Failure esp after showing that they are capable of ruling the roost , If they flounder now..it will be a black mark  on their ability..For this reason alone..They will  try to give this show a decent TRP..Big smile

I am still not able to digest that fact that they can screw up this serial so badly. If aarushi had married aman, and then found out that he is already married, then they could have shown pratigya encourating aarushi to split from Aman and live a life on her own. That would have shown some women empowerment (Assuming that the CV's want to show women empowerment)

Actually I feel bad for shakti. Aarushi married him on her own will and now she is leaving him. Shakti could have atleast married another girl

a_umatanthya

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Hi(iiiiiiii).

Good Morning !!

Oh My !! .. I do not have words to lighten ur feelings..But Be assured that This Sis is with u and you are not alone..

No, we are not bashing Aarushi.... Why are you obsessed with Aarushi ...I am beginning to have a sneaky suspicion that you are turning into online Shakthi ....

Today we have focussed on the CV"S ...Thought It is time to give them a bit of prasadi !!Smile

Haha me and shakti....nahhh! Well if there was a chance, I'd be more inclined to be shakti than adarsh. Adarsh is good ol fellow, but I'd never (I mean hell never) date my onscreen mummy!!!!! Yah I read your first and last sentence of your post and understood everything. Oh my!! Atta boy Magesh!!!! Nice to see you!!! How's babu? Say hi from me! :D

tanthya

magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Hi Adil,

My babu is perfectly fine. :) 

adilmomin786

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

I am still not able to digest that fact that they can screw up this serial so badly. If aarushi had married aman, and then found out that he is already married, then they could have shown pratigya encourating aarushi to split from Aman and live a life on her own. That would have shown some women empowerment (Assuming that the CV's want to show women empowerment)

Actually I feel bad for shakti. Aarushi married him on her own will and now she is leaving him. Shakti could have atleast married another girl

Neither Can I !! And Yes  a married and cheated Mrs.Mathur would have made a fine poster for a Independent, Spirited woman...it would have also showed the hypocrisy of the educated ,elite and also kept the Mathur's in the loop..assuming that is why they were given such an extended introduction  but instead we get a Spoilt, wilful girl singlehandedly  destroying a woman's life by marrying an married Man...

You know..there was a post  a while back that said Aarushi owes an apology to Pratigya ..Somehow I felt that if Aarushi indeed owes an apology then it is to teh Thakur's ...for she played with their dreams of getting a Potha..to Shakthi ..had she not agreed to be his concubine ..he would have been hitched to someone  of his choice and enjoying marital bliss..Boy !! Aarushi has a lot to answer for..

magesh18Mili27

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Hi(iiiiiiii).

Good Morning !!

Oh My !! .. I do not have words to lighten ur feelings..But Be assured that This Sis is with u and you are not alone..

Haha me and shakti....nahhh! Well if there was a chance, I'd be more inclined to be shakti than adarsh. Adarsh is good ol fellow, but I'd never (I mean hell never) date my onscreen mummy!!!!! Yah I read your first and last sentence of your post and understood everything. Oh my!! Atta boy Magesh!!!! Nice to see you!!! How's babu? Say hi from me! :D

Watch Out !! Frankenstein Peeps out ....

U just read the first and last sentence ...GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr AngryAngryAngryAngry or should I be thankful that U atleast took the pains [or initiative] to read a post ..

Go to top