Pratigya
Pratigya

ohh!! Aah!! Ouch !! (Page 5)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Mere dil ko Uss din tasali milega when this Serial rises up again with Taut screenplay, crisp dialogue, fantabolous acting , tense direction...lets hope that day arrives soon..

---- I have wished or even longed that this shud/wud happen onwe day..but now no more....now no more hopes..no more wishes...if they want to want to continue this crap or if they wish t end this show on a pathetic note..let it happen..

I have already reached my levels of tolerance with regard to the show....just watching nonsense again n again...is getting onto the nerves.....heights of stupidity again n again URGH!!!!!

Hams Chellam ...

Looks like Shakthi gets back to his lean mean bad self and Kesar may finally get rejuvenated ..So I am clinging on ..by just a whisker ...If teh CV's again turn this into Aarushi Track..Then Adios to this serial ....

I do not mind Aarushi too...had it been performed by a competent actor but that Character just is annoying and completely fails to stir pity in us by the Non-acting...

magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Mere dil ko Uss din tasali milega when this Serial rises up again with Taut screenplay, crisp dialogue, fantabolous acting , tense direction...lets hope that day arrives soon..

---- I have wished or even longed that this shud/wud happen onwe day..but now no more....now no more hopes..no more wishes...if they want to want to continue this crap or if they wish t end this show on a pathetic note..let it happen..

I have already reached my levels of tolerance with regard to the show....just watching nonsense again n again...is getting onto the nerves.....heights of stupidity again n again URGH!!!!!

True. Infact I have already started watching Saar bina sasuraal in sony. It has a good mix of romance and drama. 

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Where do you still expect Kesar to burst out???
i mean at wat circumstance?? wen Shakti locks up Arushi??
I doubt...I seriously doubt....nothing like taht gonna happen..

Why Arushi yaar again? I just dont understand..a character that needs glorification ..that needs all other potential characters to be crucified for itself to be glorified...why are they keep playing with that character...??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

magesh18Mili27tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salkhan

I agree with tanthya ,her comments has never been one sided and she gives fair comments to each character .
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by mkg90

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by mkg90

i think pooja's acting is better than stuttering Arhaan's. same expressions, same bakwaas . Dialogue delivery of jaswant is far better . Arhaan , shabdon ko khaho nahi beta deliver karo. He needs to improve a lot.
In this forum there seems 'P complex', jealosy 2wards P. one can understand fan girls craze, but now aunties bhi LOL
@tanthya it seems you are a krishna/AB diwaani. may be you have deeply hurt by P attitude 2wards K in yesterday's episode.Hum samaz sakte hai.Wink sambhalo madam apne aap ko.

Dear MKg90,

Just bec One criticizes Pratigya does not automatically mean that one is a Krishna deewani or AB deewani..If u read my posts ..U will also know that I have been equally critical of Krishna..

I think the reverse holds true ..U appear to be a Pratigya or Pooja Gor deewani ...and I have no Issues on that...

Trust me !! Pratigya does not induce jealousy in me ..she induces Pity and a sense of wonder at her inability to learn from life..

As for Jaswant..Now had u said That I am Shakthi fan or Amaa fan..I would accept that cos that is the truth and member's who know will state the same ..and I do agree that he is a capable actor far talented than Arhan ..and This I have already said right in the beginning of the serial and have been roundly teased by my frnds here..

Hun..I am not hurt by Pratigya's Attitude towards Krishna..There was nothing new in her attitude ..Secondly I watch this serials for serial's sake. ..Unlike u, I dont get emotionally attached to the fictitious character's....

As for P complex ..it perhaps originates from the fact that the CV's expect us to admire and extoll a flawed character as a vision of perfectness....A character who goes by the book and never attempts to incorporate the reality of life into her vision..

Ur assertion Shabdon ko kaho nahi ,deliver karo is apt for Pooja Gor..Just adopting a sweet voice is not modulation...there has to be a tonal difference and an emphasis on certain words to bring out the essence of a scene, which sadly the lead is unable to bring out...Besides had u read my intial post completely..I had specifically said that MS.Gor is incapable of tackling Serious scenes ..and As for Arhaan..I dont think I would like to say anything about his acting apart from telling you to watch his Body language and his eye's from the time he attempts to force himself on Pratigya at his home....

His acting came down during the ongoing problems with the production house and is quite on upswing after Aarushi introduction into TN House...

Life cannot be lived by the book !!

LOL u seem still in the shock, cool madam.

u critical of krishna?Shocked, never seen that. ur views are always oneway.

since yesterday you seem little irritared, so you just venting your anger at P/PG.

As for as your opinion about PG, AB's acting, i reminds me of two proverbs
for a jaundiced eyes ,everything appears yellow.
<font face="Arial">Sawan ke andhe ko sab hara hi hara nazar aata hai.</font>

Why would I be in Shock ?? Mkg....

My views are one way....Hmmm that seems to be ur view...Can we apply the jaundiced eye here ??Smile...

As for opinion re their acting..I think my opinion is shared by many in this forums and many from the fraternity too....so ur opinion to the contrary will not change the prevalent perception..

and Mkg...CHILL..we are discussing the direction,Pratigya, Krishna and Aarushi and not PG or AB ...

SalKhan .................Hug

Thanks for  ur support , Dear....Lubalub U ...Hug
adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Hi(iiiiiiii).
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Why Arushi yaar again? I just dont understand..a character that needs glorification ..that needs all other potential characters to be crucified for itself to be glorified...why are they keep playing with that character...??

No , I am not basing this on Promo...but on a article which came  last month..it said the next phase will see Kesar assuming centre stage, she will come into her own ...and  by the looks of the promo..that seems to be next ...

Aarushi is needed to pull Kesar out ...So I suppose Aarushi is made to stay on ..besides, logically Aarushi accepted Shakthi  as her MAN in front of the Society, she even goes to the temple  for giving a potha to that family and  it would not make for logic  if the Thakur's esp Shakthi meekly allowed Aarushi to go without getting dirty ....
magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Maybe CVs are sick of doing the serial themselves. So they want to end the show, which starplus will not allow. So they are showing this stupid aarushi track and are trying to get the TRP down which will force the starplus to stop the serial.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Hi(iiiiiiii).

Up about so early Bro Smile ...

Good Morning !!

Go to top