India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

ohh!! Aah!! Ouch !! (Page 4)

salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
I agree with tanthya ,her comments has never been one sided and she gives fair comments to each character .
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by mkg90

i think pooja's acting is better than stuttering Arhaan's. same expressions, same bakwaas . Dialogue delivery of jaswant is far better . Arhaan , shabdon ko khaho nahi beta deliver karo. He needs to improve a lot.
In this forum there seems 'P complex', jealosy 2wards P. one can understand fan girls craze, but now aunties bhi LOL
@tanthya it seems you are a krishna/AB diwaani. may be you have deeply hurt by P attitude 2wards K in yesterday's episode.Hum samaz sakte hai.Wink sambhalo madam apne aap ko.

Dear MKg90,

Just bec One criticizes Pratigya does not automatically mean that one is a Krishna deewani or AB deewani..If u read my posts ..U will also know that I have been equally critical of Krishna..

I think the reverse holds true ..U appear to be a Pratigya or Pooja Gor deewani ...and I have no Issues on that...

Trust me !! Pratigya does not induce jealousy in me ..she induces Pity and a sense of wonder at her inability to learn from life..

As for Jaswant..Now had u said That I am Shakthi fan or Amaa fan..I would accept that cos that is the truth and member's who know will state the same ..and I do agree that he is a capable actor far talented than Arhan ..and This I have already said right in the beginning of the serial and have been roundly teased by my frnds here..

Hun..I am not hurt by Pratigya's Attitude towards Krishna..There was nothing new in her attitude ..Secondly I watch this serials for serial's sake. ..Unlike u, I dont get emotionally attached to the fictitious character's....

As for P complex ..it perhaps originates from the fact that the CV's expect us to admire and extoll a flawed character as a vision of perfectness....A character who goes by the book and never attempts to incorporate the reality of life into her vision..

Ur assertion Shabdon ko kaho nahi ,deliver karo is apt for Pooja Gor..Just adopting a sweet voice is not modulation...there has to be a tonal difference and an emphasis on certain words to bring out the essence of a scene, which sadly the lead is unable to bring out...Besides had u read my intial post completely..I had specifically said that MS.Gor is incapable of tackling Serious scenes ..and As for Arhaan..I dont think I would like to say anything about his acting apart from telling you to watch his Body language and his eye's from the time he attempts to force himself on Pratigya at his home....

His acting came down during the ongoing problems with the production house and is quite on upswing after Aarushi introduction into TN House...

Life cannot be lived by the book !!

LOL u seem still in the shock, cool madam.

u critical of krishna?Shocked, never seen that. ur views are always oneway.

since yesterday you seem little irritared, so you just venting your anger at P/PG.

As for as your opinion about PG, AB's acting, i reminds me of two proverbs
for a jaundiced eyes ,everything appears yellow.
<font face="Arial">Sawan ke andhe ko sab hara hi hara nazar aata hai.</font>

Why would I be in Shock ?? Mkg....

My views are one way....Hmmm that seems to be ur view...Can we apply the jaundiced eye here ??Smile...

As for opinion re their acting..I think my opinion is shared by many in this forums and many from the fraternity too....so ur opinion to the contrary will not change the prevalent perception..

and Mkg...CHILL..we are discussing the direction,Pratigya, Krishna and Aarushi and not PG or AB ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkcorvettetanthya

magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by magesh18

Hi Tanthya,

I am sick of this serial now. As you said, unless CV's decide that krishna will not to be pratigya's dog anymore, there is no hope in watching the serial.

yesterday's kriya conversation was the worst I could think of.

Pratigya was talking as if she is earning a lot of money, but K was not allowing her to help the saxes. 

Even if P was not married, she would not be able to do one single bit to help the saxes as she herself is not earning anything.

I dont know what is the big difference in sax getting from krishna and getting from sajjan. Anyway for all practical purposes, its money from P's sasural, so saxes should treat it as same. 

The more practical idea for P would be to give one of the 1000 necklaces / ornaments that she is having or stop buying new sarees everyday and give that money to her father.

Hello Magesh ,

I do agree, Krishna should revert back to the strong individual that he was ...What the CV's are showing is the degradation of character...In fact they are taking away the charm of the Thakur's by Tinkering with them .

I am clueless as to what the CV's are trying to tell us ..that one can fight the battle by rigidly following the right and wrong mantra , without allowing any latitude  and still win bec Truth is with you...Had that been the case..would we see so many corrupt men at the top of the ladder ..I wish the CV's present us the reality ..A USP that they are tom toming

Yes..Pratigya can give all the jewells to her father to bail them out..but u see Those jewells came out of SS kitty and what she gives back will not be sufficient for paying off the EB Bill...

and Nainaji has few chains , they have motor Gaadi...If Budget is really so tight sell that, go by public transport or even walk..why present a Oliver twist picture??

Killing of allthe mathur characters is even worser. They could have killed the sax family for a change and e would have been better off (okay we would have lost komal, but it is worth losing komal when it means saxes are also gone.

And for such a small bit role as Aman's wife, CV's audioned and reshot twice. Dont know whats the point for that role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....tanthya

magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I think now Arhaan has become the item boy of this serial. Whenever the TRP lags, show Arhaan for few mins, the TRP goes up. There is no more relevance for K's character than the item girls of the films.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salkhan

yesterday ,Arhaan didn't have any strong dialogues but his expression and body language were much better than stiff Pooja .pooja always give blank expression in serious scenesand now she is doing comedy circus so she is not giving time for crucial scenes and you said Jaswant is better than Arhaan in actingskills ,I disagree Arhaan is simply amazing and lively actor I've seen on tv .the way he mould in this complex character,it's not a joke .Jaswant has a good comic timing but I didn't find any kind of chemistry b/w him and arushia or kesar .he was just simply finishing his dialogues with his onscreen wives and that's it .he is great with ss and krishna but when he says with someoneelse ,it doesn't bring magic to me and Arhaan gave such a great performance last week .he was simply awesome;)

i think pooja's acting is better than stuttering Arhaan's. same expressions, same baJkwaas . Dialogue delivery of jaswant is far better . Arhaan , shabdon ko khaho nahi beta deliver karo. He needs to improve a lot.
In this forum there seems 'P complex', jealosy 2wards P. one can understand fan girls craze, but now aunties bhi LOL
@tanthya it seems you are a krishna/AB diwaani. may be you have deeply hurt by P attitude 2wards K in yesterday's episode.Hum samaz sakte hai.Wink sambhalo madam apne aap ko.

The Thakur's have a good Body language..they make us notice them even when they are made to stand silently...while other's with the exception of Pooja gor in comic scenes makes want  to sleep or pray that they get washed away in Nainaji's floods....LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

i think pooja's acting is better than  stuttering Arhaan's. same expressions, same bakwaas . Dialogue delivery  of jaswant is far better . Arhaan , shabdon ko khaho nahi beta deliver karo. He needs to improve a lot.
In this forum there seems  'P complex', jealosy 2wards P. one can understand fan girls craze, but now aunties bhi LOL
@tanthya  it seems you are a krishna/AB diwaani. may be you have deeply hurt by  P attitude 2wards K in yesterday's episode.Hum samaz sakte hai.Wink sambhalo madam apne aap ko.

Dear MKg90,

Just bec One criticizes Pratigya does not automatically mean  that one is a Krishna deewani or AB deewani..If u read my posts ..U will also know that I have been equally critical of Krishna..

I think the reverse holds true ..U appear to be a Pratigya or Pooja Gor deewani ...and I have no Issues on that...

Trust me !! Pratigya does not induce jealousy in me ..she induces Pity and a sense of wonder at her inability to learn from life..

As for Jaswant..Now had u said That I am Shakthi fan or Amaa fan..I would accept that cos that is the truth and member's who know will state the same ..and I do agree that he is a capable actor far talented than Arhan ..and This I have already said right in the beginning of the serial and have been roundly teased by my frnds here..

Hun..I am not hurt by Pratigya's Attitude towards Krishna..There was nothing new in her attitude ..Secondly I watch this serials for serial's sake. ..Unlike u, I dont get emotionally attached to the fictitious character's....

As for P complex ..it perhaps originates from the fact that the CV's expect us to admire and extoll a flawed character as a vision of perfectness....A character who goes by the book and never attempts to incorporate the reality of life into her vision..

Ur assertion Shabdon ko kaho nahi ,deliver karo is apt for Pooja Gor..Just  adopting a sweet voice is not modulation...there has to be a tonal difference and an emphasis on certain words to bring out the essence of a scene, which sadly the lead is unable to bring out...Besides had u read my intial post completely..I had specifically said that MS.Gor is incapable of tackling Serious scenes ..and As for Arhaan..I dont think I would like to say anything about his acting apart from telling you to watch his Body language and his eye's from the time he attempts to force himself  on Pratigya at his home....

His acting came down during the ongoing problems with the production house and is quite on upswing  after Aarushi introduction into TN House...

since yesterday  you seem little irritared, so you just venting your anger at P/PG.

As for as your opinion about PG, AB's acting, i reminds me of  two proverbs
Sawan ke andhe ko sab hara hi hara nazar aata hai.
mkg 90 now whats this ?what kind of discussion it leads to u r hell bent on proving that tanthya is arhaan ehl devanis ok she and we all are now what ? everyone knows that e r frustrated seeing yesterdays epi so tanthya made this thread so that wecan discuss about it but no u are diverting the discussion to other side. see madam arhaan is a very very talented actor bestest in the tv right now but if krishna does something wrong we all condem his acctions  and so tanthya so please if you cant llessen our miseries then please dont increase them AngryOuchand tanthya wonderful post asusualClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap u r aStar  i will comment on the epi later right now very angry

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

I really want to know and understand what went wrong with MKAP. Why has it been to reduced to being a theatre of the absurd. It had everything going for it then why this sudden death wish on the part of the Cvs. With every passing episode the hopes for a revitalization of the show is receding.MKAP is now a Tale of Two Sissies.(P and A)

Dont we All, Milli..has it been the case of taking on too much...Script writer is here there and everywhere..looks like there is no strong back up team...The production house  have put a leg apiece in two boats and each are cruising away from each other.....

If they shake up and revitalize the Thakur's and return to their unapologetic best, stick to some reality without  veering into the realms of improbability and implausibility ..The show will begin to shine ..

Mili..I disagree..It is not P and A ..It is A and P LOLLOLLOL

Mili27

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

i think pooja's acting is better than  stuttering Arhaan's. same expressions, same bakwaas . Dialogue delivery  of jaswant is far better . Arhaan , shabdon ko khaho nahi beta deliver karo. He needs to improve a lot.
In this forum there seems  'P complex', jealosy 2wards P. one can understand fan girls craze, but now aunties bhi LOL
@tanthya  it seems you are a krishna/AB diwaani. may be you have deeply hurt by  P attitude 2wards K in yesterday's episode.Hum samaz sakte hai.Wink sambhalo madam apne aap ko.

Dear MKg90,

Just bec One criticizes Pratigya does not automatically mean  that one is a Krishna deewani or AB deewani..If u read my posts ..U will also know that I have been equally critical of Krishna..

Ur assertion Shabdon ko kaho nahi ,deliver karo is apt for Pooja Gor..Just  adopting a sweet voice is not modulation...there has to be a tonal difference and an emphasis on certain words to bring out the essence of a scene, which sadly the lead is unable to bring out...Besides had u read my intial post completely..I had specifically said that MS.Gor is incapable of tackling Serious scenes ..and As for Arhaan..I dont think I would like to say anything about his acting apart from telling you to watch his Body language and his eye's from the time he attempts to force himself  on Pratigya at his home....

His acting came down during the ongoing problems with the production house and is quite on upswing  after Aarushi introduction into TN House...

since yesterday  you seem little irritared, so you just venting your anger at P/PG.

As for as your opinion about PG, AB's acting, i reminds me of  two proverbs
Sawan ke andhe ko sab hara hi hara nazar aata hai.

Why would I be in Shock ?? Mkg....

My views are one way....Hmmm that seems to be ur view...Can we apply the jaundiced eye here ??Smile...

As for opinion re their acting..I think my opinion is shared  by many  in this forums and many  from the fraternity too....so ur opinion to the contrary  will not change the prevalent perception..

and Mkg...CHILL..we are discussing the direction,Pratigya, Krishna and Aarushi  and not PG  or AB ...

you are right.your opinoins are shared by some/many in this forum. Anyway this is  KrishnaForum.
Enjoy your P bashing and K romancing, agar aap ke dil ko tasalli milata hai to.SmileWink

Pity , In one sentence U have given the reason why this Serial and this forum Ticks ..and yet u have not realized the obvious truth ....

I enjoy dissecting each and every scene, every actor of MKAP..Pratigya is no exception ..howvever to day My ire is aimed towards the CV's and am unable  to comply with ur wish....

Mere dil ko Uss din tasali milega when this Serial rises up again with Taut screenplay, crisp dialogue, fantabolous acting , tense direction...lets hope that day arrives soon..

Edited by tanthya - 04 January 2011 at 5:30am

corvette

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Mere dil ko Uss din tasali milega when this Serial rises up again with Taut screenplay, crisp dialogue, fantabolous acting , tense direction...lets hope that day arrives soon..

---- I have wished or even longed that this shud/wud happen onwe day..but now no more....now no more hopes..no more wishes...if they want to want to continue this crap or if they wish t end this show on a pathetic note..let it happen..

I have already reached my levels of tolerance with regard to the show....just watching nonsense again n again...is getting onto the nerves.....heights of stupidity again n again URGH!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

magesh18Mili27corvette

Go to top